[DE]Drew

Obsidian Azura Collection

For some reason here in the EU the PS+ discount on any and all applicable Warframe add-ons is ALWAYS a few weeks late. It's Sony's problem, so don't hassle DE about it... I'm sure they're plenty aware of the situation. If you feel the need to help and get involved in some way, maybe head over to twitter and start spamming all the Sony executive types with pleas for help.

OR, alternatively, wait until PSN updates on Wednesday... cross your fingers, rub your lucky rabbit's foot, wish upon a shooting star, sacrifice a lamb to your god of choice... and hope that the PS+ discount will take effect. Because it WILL. It's just hard to say exactly when. Be patient, have faith... pester Sony mercilessly. That's all we can do.

On 18/10/2016 at 8:22 PM, [DE]Drew said:

5ISWce4.png

PlayStation®Plus Member? Get up to 20% off until:

The Americas: January 18, 2017
Europe: January 19, 2017
Asia: January 19, 2017
Japan: February 2, 2017

Still no discount here in Denmark. 

Sorry to sound cheapass. But almost a month from announcement and PSN store in Denmark is still not giving the 20% off being a PLUS member.

Some from DE need to address this. If the problem is on SONY side. Then DE Drew or other Developer needs to edit this post until the discount is available.

It´s a shame as I´m not buying it simply of this.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)jokerug71 said:

Those who have already purchased without getting a discount, will have a refund?

I don't think so. PS Store is PSN business not DE's. I'm still waiting for the discount but even so with Ember's being unvaulted this Xmas I think I may save my money for the exclusive goodies that will come with Ember. Excal has already too many skins honestly :/

Hello. There was today the update of the European psn and there is still no reduction for PS + members. It's been a month since that's how it is.

So my question, should we take the pack now because the discount will never come wherever there is actually a date where that discount will be there ?

Because considering the price of the pack this reduction is still very important! With the difference it makes us nevertheless a complete game on the store.

And that especially the  pack Valkyr prime for soon (Still spending)

• Upvote 1

On 25 novembre 2016 at 10:21 PM, (PS4)Machote777 said:

25€ for PS+ members

25€ for PS+ non members  

can someone explain me why? @[DE]Drew

We ask for explanations for more than 2 months now and they prefer to do the deaf. It is not very nice

• Upvote 1

The promotion has never been for the European psn. The pack disappears on January 19 (2 weeks). It is not nice to have announced the discount on the site when it has never been the case! Some accuses Sony, but the silence on the forum shows that a priori "D.E." Had nothing to do with it!😔😔😔

Edited by (PS4)angelsynd
  • Upvote 1

(PS4)worgou    0
On 18. 10. 2016 at 8:22 PM, [DE]Drew said:

PlayStation®Plus Member? Get up to 20% off until:

Europe: January 19, 2017

No PS Plus Discount in UK store after 3 months. I don't trust you anymore DE. :(

[DE]Drew    25,525
14 minutes ago, (PS4)worgou said:

No PS Plus Discount in UK store after 3 months. I don't trust you anymore DE. :(

We don't control this, unfortunately. We can only try to get the mistake corrected. Very sorry for the frustration. If you have PS+ and you purchased the pack in the EU, we can compensate you with additional Platinum. Contact Warframe Support, and we'll try to help you out. 

• Upvote 4