Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the greatest, non-existant Tenno school of thought

magentagie

couldn't the best way to defeat your enemy be to befriend said enemy? i mean if they're chill with you aren't they less likely to try and kill you?

imagine if we became best buds with Hunhow. no sentient conquest to destroy the solar system. granted, befriending him wouldn't be easy.......

or the twin queens. all them grineers would stop trying to kill us, or blow up our relays. 

the corpus.....well, they'll sell us anything they make either way, so befriending them isn't that important....

feel free to add your thoughts and opinions and such....

Befriending Hunhow as part of the Umbra Warframe Quest as Umbras are said to be the "Dark/Evil" Force of Warframes, yes, that would be lovely. But they'd have to make it a choice. Befriend Hunhow or Kill Hunhow. Otherwise people that that love Lotus for her bewbs and want to be the saviours of the Solar System would be overly salty, but understandibly so as being forced into a decision isnt good anyways. *cough* Second Dream and Operators *cough*

Just now, JSharpie said:

Besides making the game pointless, this is nigh impossible.

You ever hated something? Probably not, not true hate. How about feared something? Something more powerful than you. Again, probably not, but try to empathize with that idea.

We attacked first.

yeah, you'd be right about the hate thing. the grineer are bred with hatred for the Tenno, or something like that, i think. the fear thing would be accurate for most of the factions aswell

Just now, trunks013 said:

Thats a cool way of thinking but it bring one problem imo.

If you help one the others are going to hate you. So you cannot be friend with all of them at once.

In the case you succeed the infestation still there ^.^ 

oh yeah, like with the syndicates.

and there is always the infestation

34 minutes ago, magentagie said:

couldn't the best way to defeat your enemy be to befriend said enemy? i mean if they're chill with you aren't they less likely to try and kill you?

imagine if we became best buds with Hunhow. no sentient conquest to destroy the solar system. granted, befriending him wouldn't be easy.......

or the twin queens. all them grineers would stop trying to kill us, or blow up our relays. 

the corpus.....well, they'll sell us anything they make either way, so befriending them isn't that important....

feel free to add your thoughts and opinions and such....

Yes, turning enemies into allies is the most beneficial tactic... but unfortunately we aren't Naruto so we don't have magical powers of friendship persuasion and we're stuck doing what regular magical ninja do... flip out and kill people. :(

Edited by Shoelip

I can see this sorta happening, what with our cruel masters gone and all...

We just need to figure out why Hunhow is Hunhow. After all, dude pretty much called himself 'Destroyer of Worlds' and we protect the world.

Edited by Beggining
I ain't afraid of no Hunhow

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

But but....what good are these weapons if we don't use them?

Always upvote President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

OT: Having the option to become evil Tenno would be nice (I don't think I'd choose it though), but I don't know if it would be compatible with whatever plans DE has for future quests/events/whatever.

17 minutes ago, The_Doc said:

Always upvote President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

OT: Having the option to become evil Tenno would be nice (I don't think I'd choose it though), but I don't know if it would be compatible with whatever plans DE has for future quests/events/whatever.

I feel like that would be really boring.  There are tons of games with some poorly thought out "evil" option just for the sake of saying they have choices... They're usually thoroughly immature.  Warframe doesn't need to be on that list.

3 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

I feel like that would be really boring.  There are tons of games with some poorly thought out "evil" option just for the sake of saying they have choices... They're usually thoroughly immature.  Warframe doesn't need to be on that list.

Ages ago they talked about having a choice of being an honorable warrior, a mercenary or something worse. Of course nothing ever came out of that, but it could be good ... it depends on the execution.