[DE]Drew

PC
Dedicated Conclave Servers

458 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, RyuGold said:

Still we don't have a way to browse servers... We need this badly.
I haven't been able to find a populated server unless it wasn't an event since this thing happened.

I have to select a type and then I have to enter without knowing if there's someone playing in the 1st place and when I do feel like waiting, no one else comes

PVP is not one of the most populated things in warframe it is more of a niche but there are plenty of players at certain times, if you can't wait for I say at least 5 mins for someone else to join your game then I say just wait a little longer

If this really takes long, like more then 10 minutes then probably it is not going to get more players and likely your region has not a lot of players at that given moment.

Just try and see if another given moment gives you players.

ATM we are not getting the server browser anytime soon, I have asked this also a couple of times and we are not getting a server browser as far I know, sorry to inform you that it will likely not happen.

I hope you are informed a little better.

 

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Edited by TheRoaringLion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not a problem about informations, it's a problem about how this can't stand. It's worse than DS' matchmaking and that takes art.
You can't get in a match where, let's say, your team rage quits and then you're suddenly left alone for 10 whole minutes vs 3 campers.

It's just so bad. Might I add: why there are TWO loadings when you leave conclave (to find another server, hopefully to not get in the same deserted one you were before).
And the fact that I have to search multiple times to find a server where a match is already on going is bad. There should be a priority (CLEARLY there isn't) where you get in a server where there are people.

3 should be the biggest priority because: it's not a big number, other people might join, you will be the 4th and so will make everything even (free4all or team) and it won't be chaotic.

You just CAN'T match me in a server without anybody in it when there are servers with similar ping and AT LEAST 1 guy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, RyuGold said:

It's not a problem about informations, it's a problem about how this can't stand. It's worse than DS' matchmaking and that takes art.
You can't get in a match where, let's say, your team rage quits and then you're suddenly left alone for 10 whole minutes vs 3 campers.

It's just so bad. Might I add: why there are TWO loadings when you leave conclave (to find another server, hopefully to not get in the same deserted one you were before).
And the fact that I have to search multiple times to find a server where a match is already on going is bad. There should be a priority (CLEARLY there isn't) where you get in a server where there are people.

3 should be the biggest priority because: it's not a big number, other people might join, you will be the 4th and so will make everything even (free4all or team) and it won't be chaotic.

You just CAN'T match me in a server without anybody in it when there are servers with similar ping and AT LEAST 1 guy.

currently the matchmaking system is exactly like you say it only does not seem to assign you to a server that has players in your region, in my eyes this works best if there actually are players, if not then sorry can't help that WF PVP is almost dead.

What is your region though? This could explain something and well could you do a speedtest so we could see if your minimum ping could be the issue.


If you really want to pvp get in a PVP clan and see if that works, otherwise your frustration is more a low population than a matchmaking issue.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Edited by TheRoaringLion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Oh sorry, I went away.

But no, I tested out already and these aren't my 1st times either (hell, at this point I MIGHT have preferred when we needed an host).

I'm in the European server, wich doesn't look to be bad. I had to research the same things over and over to find the same servers and after a bit, it comes out that there was already one filled with 5 people in and the match going on (ping was similar. Nothing like a big jump from 50 to 120, I would've understood that since my ping limit too).

Good question: Pvp clan? Is that a thing? What's the difference? Aren't conflicts for dark sectors closed?

Also, why are you assuming I'm frustrated?

 

Why would you do that? WTF!!! Omg this community! WHY!? It's all the same! Ah jk it's ok

Edited by RyuGold
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RyuGold said:

Oh sorry, I went away.

But no, I tested out already and these aren't my 1st times either (hell, at this point I MIGHT have preferred when we needed an host).

I'm in the European server, wich doesn't look to be bad. I had to research the same things over and over to find the same servers and after a bit, it comes out that there was already one filled with 5 people in and the match going on (ping was similar. Nothing like a big jump from 50 to 120, I would've understood that since my ping limit too).

Good question: Pvp clan? Is that a thing? What's the difference? Aren't conflicts for dark sectors closed?

Also, why are you assuming I'm frustrated?

  Hide contents

Why would you do that? WTF!!! Omg this community! WHY!? It's all the same! Ah jk it's ok

Well the way you posted gave me the idea so just saying.

Well if you are on the European server you probably have seen my servers and others servers as well.

My servers lately had some problems (S#&$com router Dossing me) but now they are fine and running smoothly and even then it is not always going to work right.

The matchmaker is supposed  to fulfill certain criteria and if some are not met you get these kind if shenanigans, can't help it its just like this now sadly enough.

 

Chao, The Roaring Lion

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have several server on Singapore, i am looking for this and see if it is possible to run it from Linux, so i will make it 24/7 just like Community Server

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 5:08 AM, System.Lord.Ra said:

I have several server on Singapore, i am looking for this and see if it is possible to run it from Linux, so i will make it 24/7 just like Community Server

hey man if you get it working and like with multiple instances I wanna know how you did this because I am looking into a way to get it running on linux too.

 

Chao, The Roaring Lion

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheRoaringLion said:

hey man if you get it working and like with multiple instances I wanna know how you did this because I am looking into a way to get it running on linux too.

 

Chao, The Roaring Lion

I will try Wine with desktop gui but i do not have time to do this now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now