Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dedicated Conclave Servers

[DE]Drew

I'm going to assume that there are Ports that need to be open? (I have zero issues with NAT, and I've opened the specific NAT ports as a precaution)
Firewall is in order, as far as it can be since the executable is the same as the Warfame client itself.

However after booting up, I get met with this:

3jOxJ4S.png

Then a player joins followed by:

6RZy95Z.png

Then it's back to NAT bound for server, rinse & repeat. :/
I'll just leave it up over the night, but It's probably not doing anyone any good since it appears they can't start the match.

No stats on the personal leaderboard, nor on the Dedicated Server Stats-page (3 sessions now with the same result) which also indicates no one can connect.

Update

Seems to be working as it should per

And stats are now showing up in-game on the personal leaderboard as well.
So the "Discarding packet with invalid signature" = Someone disconnecting from the session.

dont like how i have no way to know if its even working... IE people can join.... i dont know HOW it knows its my server... ever ask me to long in or any thing.... cuz i do share my computer with friends some times when they all come over to play WF all day... :L  i know this is new but kinda sucks i have no way to tell. dont see any thing saying anyone has or a game is going... only says the same thing over n over... the leader board list is SOOOOO small. it makes it look like only 40 people are doing this... 100% seems VERY unliky.... also if it only picks the most used servers this means anyone who is not on the list wont ever get on... if they lucky to at all it be very unfair numbers....

also. 100% same as the guy above me "Farris"

BUGS  so far... if u hit any keys in the server cmd window it crashes the server...

Would it be possible to have the installer have an option for server install ? It's not possible to install Warframe on a server with an older onboard graphic card or in any XEN/KVM setup where you only have default vga drivers. e.g.:

JTJsAuF.png

So far I only had 2 crashes and reports have been submitted. There were some errors but they seem to be related to the hotfix as well as strict error reporting.

Regards

p41nfr4m3

1 hour ago, Farris said:

I'm going to assume that there are Ports that need to be open? (I have zero issues with NAT, and I've opened the specific NAT ports as a precaution)
Firewall is in order, as far as it can be since the executable is the same as the Warfame client itself.

However after booting up, I get met with this:

3jOxJ4S.png

Then a player joins followed by:

6RZy95Z.png

Then it's back to NAT bound for server, rinse & repeat. :/
I'll just leave it up over the night, but It's probably not doing anyone any good since it appears they can't start the match.

No stats on the personal leaderboard, nor on the Dedicated Server Stats-page (3 sessions now with the same result) which also indicates no one can connect.

Have exactly the same problem as Farris, am just being constantly bound to server for NAT. Never had connection problems so internet is not my problem, my PC is also made for Server and heavy RAM processes, Firewall isn't either double checked it. So i really can't figure why i can't function as a server for Conclave. 

Fact is that people in this forum who are trying to be servers don't even know if the server is correctly running. I have been constantly trying since the patch and never appeared in the Leaderboard, so my guess is that if you have the server running for more than an hour or two and still you are not in the Leaderboard then you simply don't run a server you just stuck in NAT loop for whatever reason.

A bit confused on the "clan only" option...

Since there is no UI support for the dedicated servers, 1. How do you specifically join your clans pvp server (esp. if it's not the "best" server in matchmaking)? and 2. How would you NOT automatically join a clan only server if, say one is open and the matchmaker picks it but it's empty of other players due to clan inactivity?

From the looks of it (and I hope it doesn't stay that way for long), it's just hit play and hope for the best... which is sounds bad when there are essentially private and public servers thrown into the matchmaking at the same time.

15 minutes ago, Tantarus said:

Have exactly the same problem as Farris, am just being constantly bound to server for NAT. Never had connection problems so internet is not my problem, my PC is also made for Server and heavy RAM processes, Firewall isn't either double checked it. So i really can't figure why i can't function as a server for Conclave. 

Fact is that people in this forum who are trying to be servers don't even know if the server is correctly running. I have been constantly trying since the patch and never appeared in the Leaderboard, so my guess is that if you have the server running for more than an hour or two and still you are not in the Leaderboard then you simply don't run a server you just stuck in NAT loop for whatever reason.

100% where i am ... after someone joins it errors out then and go into a nat bound loop... or if it runs more then 20mins or so it dose....hope this is fixed soon :<

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Добро пожаловать в будущее Warframe Конклавом! Добро пожаловать в мир игрока ведомых выделенных серверов!

Как мы уже упоминали в Devstream # 81, мы в ближайшее время будем представлять Выделенные серверы для решения одной из самых больших жалоб с текущей установки Conclave: что лаг и низкокачественных соединений. В попытке решить эти проблемы, мы вербуя вас, наши верные и возбужденные игроки - и ваши компьютеры - обеспечить решение.

С добавлением добровольцев Выделенные серверы мы будем предоставлять нашим игрокам ПК с возможностью превратить свои компьютеры на сервер для размещения Конклав матчей без необходимости запуска фактического клиента Warframe с ним. Намерение состоит в том, чтобы обеспечить более надежный и оптимизированный сватовства среду, которая позволит разгрузить большинство этих ПК PVP бедах. Благодаря сетевой архитектуре среды консоли, в обозримом будущем, выделенные серверы будут ограничены для пользователей ПК и не будут привлечены к consoles- жаль!

Мы попытались упростить и сделать процесс запуска выделенного сервера как хлопот бесплатно, как это возможно. Таким образом, мы можем показать вам, как настроить свой собственный выделенный сервер в пару скриншотов!

Во-первых, просто запустите Warframe, чтобы открыть Warframe Launcher и нажмите на значок шестеренки в правом верхнем углу:

FEeBy6yeeVCK1DE2MiRuqZ8qMll6rVyZ6Pz7GD0f

Отсюда нажмите на кнопку Start Server под новой вкладке Выделенный сервер:

kx2p7rwPtCQt6n-hyU0K2_KRvuKvUsn7oUAp3s8V

Оттуда вам будет предложено выбрать режим конклаве, который вы хотите провести, наряду с параметрами, чтобы ограничить доступ к вашему клана / альянса, возможность размещения режима Variant (подробнее об этом новом режиме поздней версии), а также вариант, чтобы включить свой собственный персональный MOTD видели, когда игроки входят сервер:

2MOP8hqrg_uHYEXuDL9Y1SxWrTUZlrpFI1KsK9Xd

Щелчок "Ok" будет затем запустить выделенный сервер на вашей машине! Новое окно командной строки появится, который будет выводить все детали журнала для вашего бренда трепка новый сервер. Вы будете иметь возможность отслеживать, сколько игроков присоединились, какие карты в настоящее время запуска, наряду с множеством другой информации бэкэнд отсюда:

M2eXwvGObFpVqjrBqNQhDseULVHHhQVXjCEVhuvz

Проще простого!

FVZfuLOwhoDoRXi0sa2XejCdHi1pH4zaaBpYqm3-

В настоящее время нет никаких жестких ограничений на то, кто может или не может запустить выделенный сервер. Если ваша машина удовлетворяет минимальным требованиям для Warframe вы * должны * быть в состоянии запустить выделенный сервер без проблем. Кроме того, избрание использовать машину в качестве выделенного сервера приведет к вашей машине для отправки и получения данных. Те, кто может иметь колпачок полосы пропускания должен следить за использованием, чтобы гарантировать, что не излишков их возникновения.

При этом текущее время не существует никакого способа явно присоединиться выделенный сервер; так как нет в игре UI, чтобы поддержать это. Вместо этого система опирается на нашу сватовства логику бэкэнда, чтобы поставить вас в лучшем сервере для вашего выбора режимов игры. Так, например: если у вас есть два доступных компьютеров - вы можете настроить одну как выделенный сервер хостинг машина работает под управлением матч аннигиляцией. Затем вы можете запустить Warframe на другом компьютере, поиск для матча Annihilation таким же образом, как вы делали раньше, и быть уверенным, что вы будете надежно соединяться с первой машиной. Следует отметить, что вы можете запустить выделенный сервер и экземпляр игрового клиента Warframe на том же компьютере, однако это приведет к увеличению нагрузки на вашей машине. Те, с нижним концом ПК должен быть осторожным при попытке это. В целом система настроена таким образом, что он будет постоянно пытаться поместить вас в наиболее стабильном сервере, доступном в то время. Это будет колебаться в течение долгого времени, как люди приносят вверх и тянуть вниз Выделенные серверы, но должны в целом улучшить опыт конклаве.

Это первая итерация выделенных серверов также запустит с системой Leaderboard. Эта система будет отслеживать ваши самоотверженные усилия сервера и ваш счет 'Karma' будет аккумулировать больше у вас есть активные игроки на сервере. Этот Leaderboard можно посмотреть в игре под профиль> Leaderboards. В то время как первая итерация ограничивается только этими точками "Карма", мы хотим, чтобы выделить игроков, которые активно помогают улучшить опыт конклаве для своих собратьев Тенно. Будущие обновления будут конкретизировать и расширить эту функцию, чтобы лучше поддерживать эти Выделенные сервера чемпионов!

Выделенные сервера Leaderboards также можно найти в Интернете здесь , когда они идут в прямом эфире: http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/dedServerStats.php

Так Тэнно, идти вперед и размножаться! хост-серверов, усиление "Карма", а также улучшить опыт конклаве для всех ваших друзей!

Пожалуйста, пост любую обратную связь по этой новой системе ниже.

And another question like this. Can I be Junior assistant Lotus in the game . I 20 lev in the game    И еще вопрос такой. Я могу быть младшим помощником лотоса в игре . Я 20 Лев в игре

1 minute ago, Vuds said:

And another question like this. Can I be Junior assistant Lotus in the game . I 20 lev in the game    И еще вопрос такой. Я могу быть младшим помощником лотоса в игре . Я 20 Лев в игре

their is a thing u can get for mass helping others. forgot what it called

26 minutes ago, Vuds said:

Thank you for your understanding! Unfortunately the server Conclave of the games start does not work.Leave this venture. I want the game to be assistant Lotus will be pleased with this title .Greetings to you from Russia :) My nick Vuds

heh well np man, greetings back from UsA :3

1) Why server has no UI? I mean, valve stopped using console application dedicated servers and published one with UI for obvious reasons (user frieeeendlyyy) (and it's still possible to acess console through their UI).

SteamSourceDedicatedServer.jpg    SteamSRCDSMain.jpg

2) Why is it bound to launcher!? It should not be related to launcher in any way!

3) Why we can select nothing except game mode? For example network settings, to avoid this

4) Most important question for me - why there are no PVE dedicated servers? They are by far much more wanted!

5) Where is the list of console commands?

6) What does "Variant" do?

Prohint:

To start server without launcher, create a batch file (StartServer.BAT) in your warframe installation folder (D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\ for me) with following contents (paste as single line):

start "Warframe PVP Dedicated Server" /d "Tools" "Warframe.x64.exe" "-fullscreen:0 -dx10:0 -dx11:1 -threadedworker:1 -cluster:public -language:en -allowmultiple -log:DedicatedServer.log -applet:/Lotus/Types/Game/DedicatedServer /Lotus/Types/GameRules/DefaultDedicatedServerSettings -override:{"missionId":DM_Title,"motd":"FOR MOTHER LOTUS"}""

1 hour ago, SonicSonedit said:

1) Why server has no UI? I mean, valve stopped using console application dedicated servers and published one with UI for obvious reasons (user frieeeendlyyy) (and it's still possible to acess console through their UI).

SteamSourceDedicatedServer.jpg    SteamSRCDSMain.jpg

2) Why is it bound to launcher!? It should not be related to launcher in any way!

3) Why we can select nothing except game mode? For example network settings, to avoid this

4) Most important question for me - why there are no PVE dedicated servers? They are by far much more wanted!

5) Where is the list of console commands?

6) What does "Variant" do?

Prohint:

Hide contents

To start server without launcher, create a batch file (StartServer.BAT) in your warframe installation folder (D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\ for me) with following contents (paste as single line):

start "Warframe PVP Dedicated Server" /d "Tools" "Warframe.x64.exe" "-fullscreen:0 -dx10:0 -dx11:1 -threadedworker:1 -cluster:public -language:en -allowmultiple -log:DedicatedServer.log -applet:/Lotus/Types/Game/DedicatedServer /Lotus/Types/GameRules/DefaultDedicatedServerSettings -override:{"missionId":DM_Title,"motd":"FOR MOTHER LOTUS"}""

kinda think you didnt hear DE say this is them starting servers. it wont be no UI forever nor only pvp. they started with pvp becuse it is far more needed. at the end of this testing n all. will have UI AND will be for pvp n pve. its much easyer to start big things like this with a smaller pool compare to a much bigger one

what i wonder the most...HOW dose it know who's server it is?  for me i have friends who come over n play WF with me for hours n all. tbh it happens a ton, we some times have to trade computers IE i had more then 1 WF account on this computer :L ( let my friends us my big epic pc n let my self use my lil ubtuntu labtop of projectness xD )

I'd really like to be able to run this headless, like other people in the thread. I have a media server sitting outside my room that's on 24/7, but I don't leave my gaming PC on. I could easily contribute to the community using the spare resources of a usually-idle computer, but if I need to install the full client...that's not happening.

The media server is also running Linux. I'd need to use Wine or a virtual machine to get it up, too, but hopefully that's less of an issue. While a Linux build would be great, it's not particularly realistic.

Can we get some explanation on logs in console?

NAT bound for server to <IP>

Received IT_FROM_PEER introduction request from...

And how do we tell if a player left the server or it dropped them from our side because it displays about 100 lines when someone joins

I am currently running this and it gives me that annoying Nat <IP>:PORT loop app the time with some sessionupdates and heartbeats that is it.

It is running in a virtualbox with access to the main network and my nat is not the problem so I am Questioning Do I need to open ports for this box or not?

if so I am going to open those ports up for that box but then the question is what ports have to be opened then?

From my experience as a person trying to find a match, each time I look for one, I always join an empty lobby.

This means the ONLY way for Conclave to be playable is to go to Recruiting chat and ask for people to message you to join your session (in somebody's dedicated server).

Furthermore, I would recommend anyone who makes a server to list their Warframe name as so their server can be identified, rated, and then revisited if possible.

There are currently two solutions (in my mind) for this:

Spoiler

1: Add Server listing (Warframe server system lists servers with best connectivity + minimum/optimal populations) to Conclave to allow Tenno to find a match of their choosing rather than letting the system throw them into an empty lobby, which suddenly makes everyone think nobody's playing Conclave at all.

Each server will use a Tenno's Warframe name, followed by their server MOTD. Addendum: This would allow for 'public-'private' Conclave matches, although this was around before this update.

2: Add server listing as described above, and automate the process to find matches with the minimum Tenno of equal number within, if not gather that number as soon as you're in a lobby due to how it would function:

If <2 Tenno in a Lobby, raise Lobby priority until population is minimum (1v1)/optimal (for team matches, equal numbers)/full, then shift server to 'back of card deck' until spaces open up.

If Lobby Full, 'Hide' Server until Lobby population drops below Full.

If Lobby Empty, 'Hide' until no other Servers are available.

Though this is a guess on my part (a mere Tenno who knows no code).

Although there may be more complex methods that would be better, these are the options we have to my mental comprehension.

Just saying for the sake of knowing, and sorry if this isn't where it should be.

Archived