[DE]Drew

The Index Preview

unknown.png

Evening Tenno, another Update, another great set of content to hold us over to the War Within!

So, what would I like to see coming up in this game:

Firstly, now that the Sentinels have all been looked at again, I believe a little more can be done - first of all, Kubrows and Kavats should get the Vacuum treatment, just to level the playing field! Also, Djinn and Dethcube should have the cooldown on their abilities reduced. Dethcube and Djinn currently have a 30 second cooldown on their abilities, which is slightly too high for Djinn, and crippling for Dethcube - if Djinn was brought down to 20 seconds, and Dethcube to 5 both would be massively viable and competative. Heck, I only mention Djinn as I love it so much, currently it is potent anyway.

Secondly, I still believe that Guides are not visible enough to the players who need to know that we are there to assist - currently the armour and sigil mean nothing to the playerbase it is meant to indicate to, this is noticed from no lower level players I have assisted in mission asking about the armour, the sigil, or knowing what the point of them was. Perhaps a profile indication, or an in-game link we can provide to easily show players we are there to assist would help players know where to look for help. [Guide of the Lotus] with a description of our duties would be of benefit here.

Thirdly, perhaps some love for the Machetes? WIth the new Gazal one (which is a beautiful weapon by the way) it might be time to start helping them out. The current stance is too janky with the animations, clunky at best and downright irritating at worst. Something more akin to a sword stance with more sidewards, sweeping blows perhaps would be perfect - with a dashing forward downward slice.

Edited by Orthelius
  • Upvote 32

Nice!

Weapon Skins
•    Magesty Orthos Skin by prosetisen

I've been waiting so much for this, THANKS!

Edited by DJNeonNight

This would've been the perfect time to buff the Secura Lecta. Won't you agree?

Edited by Oranji
  • Upvote 2

Note that this is a Preview of The Index. Greater rewards, Clan Trophies and Leaderboards will come later when the full variant of The Index goes live. We welcome your constructive feedback so we can prepare a proper Operation on a polished version- enjoy!

:( Thats disappointing...so no Vandal weapon ?

• Upvote 4

Only things not covered by the description:

1) Dude.. What?

2) How do I participate?

Edited by Raogen

Gonna recheck all the fixes when it's downloaded but... Things not fixed yet!

-Incorrect Nekros/Prime scythe holstering. Come on guys, we just released a scythe! :P

-Nekros Prime has an animation issue on in his ribcage area, making the blades bend weirdly. I suspect highly that the issue relies on his left arm (perhaps both, but it seems to be caused by the left one).

Hoping those can make the cut for War Within.

Edited by NightmareT12