Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview

[DE]Drew

• The Embolist has received the PBR treatment! 

Okay, but can we get a slight buff or something first? It's fallen so far over the years, and ever since that whole change to these continuous fire weps like Ignis and Embolist, it only got worse. The augment mod has always been pretty disappointing as well since the reload speed was fast enough anyway. 

I mean, or just lower the MR requirement then since this thing hasn't performed as an MR 8 wep in a long while. 

Anyway, purty cool update. Gonna check out those enemies 

Edited by Nebam

11 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

The directional arrows on your mini-map now respect your current up/down rotation in Archwing.

It's funny, but I remember making a post about updating the Archwing mode's minimap to a more "3D Radar"-ish display; this change is somewhat in line with that request.  Now if you could just improve the on-screen markers during Archwing missions, that'd be awesome.

3 minutes ago, TheGuyverOne said:

We got all of this cool embolist stuff, and the gun still isn't viable with the augment with the fact that it has 210 reserve ammo.

Why no buff?

I agree, everyone who uses the embolist says the augment for it is laughable. People begged DE for a range increase and instead they got an augment that increases the magazine to the point where your reserve ammo doesn't replenish it all. The mod should be changed so its +2/4/6/8m range instead. 

I've been looking forward to the Chroma Drevni Skin, so that was an immediate purchase (words I never thought I'd say with spending money on Warframe, but I'll happily support good Tennogen artists).

Looking forward to the Caustacyst research finishing so I can build it. A badass scythe with innate corrosive damage with a 30% status chance and 1.0 attack speed? It may not reach 100% status chance, but I may have a new favorite weapon, and if it's as good as I'm hoping, my Lacera will have to wait till it receives an upgraded version to get back into my hands. Scratch that, just did the math, and if I did it right, the Caustacyst should be able to reach 102% status chance. If anyone can tell me if my math is wrong, please do, but if it's right, my Lacera just may be retired for the time being.

12 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

"The Telos Boltace must now be equipped to receive the spin attack benefit."

-____-

Welp, I guess I'll no longer be using it then. 

Really? Needing to actually equip the weapon to use its ability is why you won't be using it?

Edited by Fukushu
New math may have proven my ooriginal thoughts wrong.

29 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

So, what would I like to see coming up in this game:

Firstly, now that the Sentinels have all been looked at again, I believe a little more can be done - first of all, Kubrows and Kavats should get the Vacuum treatment, just to level the playing field! Also, Djinn and Dethcube should have the cooldown on their abilities reduced. 

Absolutely not.  They have plenty of their own unique treatment, and it makes no sense to have a "vacuum" on an animal.