Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview

[DE]Drew

I'm extremely disappointed that you guys added this whole bundle surrounding the Embolist and did not fix this one major issue that the weapon has: It's ammo reserves are so small that if you use the special syndicate mod for it, you can't reload a full clip.

Thanks for update

Could you revert the timer to start a mission in solo? it was 4 sec and now it's 10sec, there was no reason to increase it.

Could you also allow us to skip the prime reward screen in fissures when soloing, i shouldn't have to wait 15sec staring at a forma .

thanks

54 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Draining Gloom (Despair) - 100% chance of Energy Drain explosion, -60% Magazine Capacity, -60% Ammo Maximum

Did....did....did the Despair finally get a buff? Or is this just....conclave...

MUST TEST THIS

Edited by Legion216

So far the index is really fun to play.
The only thing I'd dare to ask for would be seperate versions of the new armor set like with the previous ones.

EDIT: Is it just me, or is the Corpus' Index announcer way more entertaining then Kela?

Edited by Darken217

This event isn't that well thought out. 

You have a team of 4. In a gold match you need 20 individual points to get a profit. 50 points to win. That is on average 12.5 points per player. 

Also the credit rewards are so paltry and useless; Why would someone spend significant time for up to 6,000 credits that they cannot even win when dark sectors reward triple that?

53 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Charge attacks

NO, PLEASE.

Charge attacks are so painful, please overhaul them all to work the same as glaives and gunblades, faster, attack speed scaling, and usable as quick melee, or these all just feel like wasted cool mechanics that are too painful to use.

The Telos Boltace never needed to be changed.  Instead you should've considered buffing other weaponry to be just as alluring as the Boltace.  No game ever lasts that constantly takes the nerf hammer to things that are enjoyable to use.  So what if people think it's overpowered, there's plenty of imbalanced weaponry out there.  Stop nerfing things and start fixing game bugs and buffing the less alluring weaponry.