Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview

[DE]Drew

Rip Telos Boltace ._. Right as a syandana themed specifically for them came out.

I know it might have been a little "too good" to let it do its thing while sheathed, but c'mon. I really appreciated a casual crate opener :\

Holster times are not fun to deal with. At all.

3 minutes ago, SpaceBad said:

Rip Telos Boltace ._. Right as a syandana themed specifically for them came out.

I know it might have been a little "too good" to let it do its thing while sheathed, but c'mon. I really appreciated a casual crate opener :\

Holster times are not fun to deal with. At all.

Blame the people who made youtube videos saying it was "overpowered and will get nerfed". Blame the people who hopped on Reddit and said "it's overpowered and will get nerfed".

DE is just doing what the players tell them to do is all...

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

• The directional arrows on your mini-map now respect your current up/down rotation in Archwing.

Intresting, will we ever get a HUD for a real position of a archwing? Just like an a real plain, since we actually have full 3D freedom.

And a button to centr arch in a start direction.

I just CANT find a exit from some tile in a reasonable time. I am literally have no help.

• I don't familiar to arch tiles (and they don't even try to help, they just a mashup of technostuff with no colorbinding or something.
  • I have no HUD to help me. And i am even have no Earth to try find myself.
  • And minimap... Arrows is good, but you know.... Your map is a bit flat. UP and DOWN not a thing at all, if it actually left or right.

19 minutes ago, Ziden_ said:

The Telos Boltace never needed to be changed.  Instead you should've considered buffing other weaponry to be just as alluring as the Boltace.  No game ever lasts that constantly takes the nerf hammer to things that are enjoyable to use.  So what if people think it's overpowered, there's plenty of imbalanced weaponry out there.  Stop nerfing things and start fixing game bugs and buffing the less alluring weaponry.

Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt

That's all I'm hearing with this and every Telos Boltace complaint. Almost as much as how annoying it is to have a Synoid Mirage ruin the fun too.....

10 minutes ago, Nowe999 said:

Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt

That's all I'm hearing with this and every Telos Boltace complaint. Almost as much as how annoying it is to have a Synoid Mirage ruin the fun too.....

Well, you and everyone have the right to "complain" about things they had fun with are now down the "bin" ^^

Edited by Bl4zko

1 minute ago, Nowe999 said:

Synoid Mirages aren't even fun anymore. They've become a cancer to matches imo

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

Hide contents
  • Fixed being able to bring up screens like Relic selection, Invasion faction selection, etc. when voting on a different mission if you open the Star Chart after voting has already begun.
  • Fixed the Relic Selection screen reappearing if you choose to "Wait For Players" and once again if you then choose "Play Now".
  •  

Finally !!

Thanks for fixing Titania! Now maybe please make Lantern keep the target stationary? <3

(Seriously, every time I try to actually use Titania's abilities, my targets just float uselessly into the corner of the ceiling where they affect nothing...)

7 minutes ago, Nowe999 said:

Yeah, and what's your point?  Next they'll nerf something you like playing with for no good reason other than forum junkies complaining because it doesn't suit their style of play.  You obviously have nothing constructive to add, so why say anything at all.

Still no fix for:

1.Carrier's ammo mutation bug
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/709166-carriers-ammo-mutation-bug/

2.Heavy blade front finisher deals extremely low damage: (even Galatine P deals a lot less melee finisher damage than other weapons)
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/693194-why-does-galatine-p-deal-poor-finisher-damage/

3.Hysterical Assault falls off the map:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/695422-hysterical-assault-falls-off-the-map/

4.Blade Storm losing melee combo on all robotic and machinery type enemies
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/664725-blade-storm-losing-melee-combo-on-all-robotic-and-machinery-type-enemies/

5.Fatal teleport bug:
 -If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), the finisher will fail.
 -Some melee classes may fail to trigger Finishers on the target. This is currently present with the Nikana series.
 -Teleporting while sliding will fail to trigger a finisher on the target.

6.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/691744-overlay-map-bug

7.Most primary guns and polearm weapons are still misplaced while holstered.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/699889-why-does-ash-primes-weapon-holstering-never-get-fixed/
(The worst case is Ash Prime: most primary, secondary and melee weapons are still misplaced. They still use normal Ash's holstering positions, so most of them are stuck in Ash Prime's armor.)

8.Sobek's Acid Shells effect bug:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/687402-arid-shell-sobek-missing-physx-effect/

9.Aura stops working after access the arsenal in the Simulacrum:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/700315-aura-stops-working-after-access-the-arsenal-in-the-simulacrum/

10.Consuming energy orbs even at full energy:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/700300-consuming-energy-orbs-even-at-full-energy/

11.Enemy proc through our status immunity abilities:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/700485-enemy-proc-through-our-status-immunity-abilities/

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

Firstly, now that the Sentinels have all been looked at again, I believe a little more can be done - first of all, Kubrows and Kavats should get the Vacuum treatment, just to level the playing field! Also, Djinn and Dethcube should have the cooldown on their abilities reduced. Dethcube and Djinn currently have a 30 second cooldown on their abilities, which is slightly too high for Djinn, and crippling for Dethcube - if Djinn was brought down to 20 seconds, and Dethcube to 5 both would be massively viable and competative. Heck, I only mention Djinn as I love it so much, currently it is potent anyway.

Kubrows and Kavats do not need Vacuum. Vacuum should just be something to help players choose between one or another. Also the reason I'm saying this is because Vacuum seems more mechanical, and Sentinels are machines (shown by the fact that they explode when they are destroyed) and pets are organic. When you think about it, I guess it kinda doesn't fit? I guess you could say dogs like to fetch, but they are better hunters so that's probably why they help find resources as opposed to collect. Pets also need better AI.

What Sentinels do need is to be more survivable, (but not revivable, because this could be something that could also make players think about choosing one over another, plus we have a mod that allows them to regenerate once), and like you said, their abilities could and should be improved upon.

TL;DR there should be reasons to choose one over the other. Kubrows run around versus Sentinels always stay with you. Sentinels have Vacuum so you won't have to tirelessly run around to grab loot, whereas pets help you find loot. You can endlessly revive pets, but not Sentinels. Et cetera.

4 minutes ago, Zachles said:

Kubrows and Kavats do not need Vacuum. Vacuum should just be something to help players choose between one or another. Also the reason I'm saying this is because Vacuum seems more mechanical, and Sentinels are machines (shown by the fact that they explode when they are destroyed) and pets are organic. When you think about it, I guess it kinda doesn't fit? I guess you could say dogs like to fetch, but they are better hunters so that's probably why they help find resources as opposed to collect. Pets also need better AI.

What Sentinels do need is to be more survivable, (but not revivable, because this could be something that could also make players think about choosing one over another, plus we have a mod that allows them to regenerate once), and like you said, their abilities could and should be improved upon.

TL;DR there should be reasons to choose one over the other. Kubrows run around versus Sentinels always stay with you. Sentinels have Vacuum so you won't have to tirelessly run around to grab loot, whereas pets help you find loot. You can endlessly revive pets, but not Sentinels. Et cetera.

There should be reasons to choose one over the other yes, but loot pickup QoL should NOT be among those reasons.

Edited by Virsalus