The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Mods

Goodrich

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

So, is The Index an event like Rathuum was, or did it just straight into the Star Chart?

It's similar.
It's a PvE mission like Rathuum where you hunt NPC's that drop these mods, as well as the Point orbs you can see in the second spoiler.
You turn them in at designated spot to get score for your team to win. If you want mods, don't turn points in.

7 hours ago, JohnCarraway said:

So,what is the drop rate of mods?

Killed 150 + enemies in index and nothing..

P.s mods can be picked up by all squad members or only by 1?

By all, it has the typical red mod marker you may know from Kela de Thaym - you only get to know what mod it is when the round is complete. Multiple mods can drop in one round.

1 hour ago, NeedMorePuppies said:

I finished the first two and got the exilus adapter, but I'm god-awful at video games so I can't last very long in the endurance one. I just burned 60k credits (ish) on the silver tier "investment" and failed quickly.

What loadouts are you guys using on this mission?

i currently use rhino prime with the aura that wrecks enemy shields and galatine prime with bloodrush etc. in solo mode! (i go with max strenght and efficency (low duration) so my iron skin is up and strong.

at max i can go endurance with low investment and get the bounty, for the silver one i failed and i dont think i can do it alone since 1 pen aura isnt enough for them when they reach certain level Oo

also, do you guys think its even do-able to go endurance with 4 players and all get the golden bounty? i cant imagine. help!

Finally got all 6 of the ones mentioned in the announcement.  Ended up using my despoil build nekros  but even using that it was heavily weighted towards pain threshold and kinetic ricochet, got 5 and 3 versus 1 of the others over 10 solo runs of the first index set.   

Also found drops seemed higher on bronze than gold...

On 10/21/2016 at 10:15 AM, NeedMorePuppies said:

I finished the first two and got the exilus adapter, but I'm god-awful at video games so I can't last very long in the endurance one. I just burned 60k credits (ish) on the silver tier "investment" and failed quickly.

What loadouts are you guys using on this mission?

I ran my Mag Prime and managed to finish up quickly.  The trick is being able to one shot everything. : /