Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview: Hotfix #1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Spamming much? 

You also posted this on the Index preview tonight. 

Not trying to be rude but this is getting annoying especially since you seam to enjoy being the first poster on every thread DE posts.

I did make a change, but you are correct - I try to get one of the first comments in most updates, I like putting my ideas out there.

However I change the ideas I present each update, so as not to spam, the only reason this is a close repeat is that the hotfix was released about 45 minutes after the update.

7 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

I did make a change, but you are correct - I try to get one of the first comments in most updates, I like putting my ideas out there.

However I change the ideas I present each update, so as not to spam, the only reason this is a close repeat is that the hotfix was released about 45 minutes after the update.

So instead of updating your previous one, you posted the same thing again on this thread but updated it. You don't need to do that. People will see your ideas on the other thread. 

Oh well, this is not the place to debate on that. I'm done here. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed attaining free health by channeling as enemies pass through the Caustacyst goo with Life Strike equipped. Also fixes similar issue with the Zenistar. 

Why? A bug of Mag's bubble not counting hitscan weapons damage(which is a big problem for payers that like to play Mag) is not fixed for months and bug that gives a small advantage to players is fixed very fast. 

2 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

seriously unbalanced, impossible for all 4 ppl to even remotely get 20 for the highest tier.  10 maybe 15 should be max to make it fair at least.

i agree wholeheartedly, honestly for an event like this i feel as though it would benefit more from a time limit rather than a point based one.

5 minutes ago, SakuraDusk said:

i agree wholeheartedly, honestly for an event like this i feel as though it would benefit more from a time limit rather than a point based one.

maybe like a bet on or against u to see how long u will survive before dying or something would be better

5 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Also, Djinn and Dethcube should have the cooldown on their abilities reduced. Dethcube and Djinn currently have a 30 second cooldown on their abilities, which is slightly too high for Djinn,

The cooldown time on Djinn's fatal attraction ability is reduced if you kill most or all of the enemies it is attracting before they come close enough to get acid sprayed on them. If you play aggressively and kill enemies fast enough to prevent Djinn spraying acid, the cooldown time is actually quite short.

"The Index" needs some changes at that Endurance thing... I barely made 25 points in those seconds because the damage is too high and the scale of enemy lvl increases too quickly. I was on Inaros and i must say the bursas and raptors are like wtf