The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The index commentator sounds awfully similar to..

Glitch_Kitten

1 minute ago, DeltaPhantom said:

You're looking sharp. Is that a new warframe?

LMFAO. 

I would add that this shouldn't be terribly surprising -- it is clear the devs are big Borderlands fans and throw in a lot of homages. Ordis himself is clearly inspired by Claptrap and there are many other smaller elements that clearly influenced some gameplay and theme decisions. 

3 minutes ago, Babellon said:

now we have to have a claptrap sentinel...a ground based sentinel with exactly that voice.,,,, this must happen..it must I tell ya

A Claptrap sentinel would be funny, but it probably wouldn't be very much help. He would just run around in circles, get stuck in the dirt and expect you to protect him

"Look! Corpus! Protect me minion!" 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

A Claptrap sentinel would be funny, but it probably wouldn't be very much help. He would just run around in circles, get stuck in the dirt and expect you to protect him

"Look! Corpus! Protect me minion!" 

That is exactly what he would do too lmao

I think its time for Warframe to have novelty pets.. little miniatures that follow you around and do nothing at all. like the noggles only animated and follow you around, maybe DE could do some stuff from some of the games they've worked on as a company over years...purely plat purchase of course.

Give them funny animations and such, just for laughs, maybe little one liners as a random response to things you do.

Edited by Babellon

22 minutes ago, Babellon said:

I think its time for Warframe to have novelty pets.. little miniatures that follow you around and do nothing at all. like the noggles only animated and follow you around, maybe DE could do some stuff from some of the games they've worked on as a company over years...purely plat purchase of course.

Give them funny animations and such, just for laughs, maybe little one liners as a random response to things you do.

Imagine having non-matured kubrows/kavats with 'clumsy-ish' animations.

Ooh! Or a Pixie-sized Titania over your other shoulder!

Edited by DeltaPhantom

10 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

that'd be great, kavat kittens and kurbrow pups...definitely and miniature frames that follow you around and do hteir power animations and kata things like the various emotes that we could give them to do. Definitely all the bosses....various faction units, the cephelons. this is a money maker and the more I think on it the more I want them

and one very important functional decoration in the liset...a pinball machine.

Edited by Babellon

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

LMFAO. 

I would add that this shouldn't be terribly surprising -- it is clear the devs are big Borderlands fans and throw in a lot of homages. Ordis himself is clearly inspired by Claptrap and there are many other smaller elements that clearly influenced some gameplay and theme decisions. 

like limbo rift... the whole look to it screens borderlands to me :P

1 hour ago, DeltaPhantom said:

HEY.....

HEY LISTEN....

HEY LISTEN.

HEY LISTEN.

HEY LISTEN

HEY LISTEN

do you really want that screeched in your ear all the damn time? :P :P :P :P

I would kms