The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deru Syndana miss positioned in game compare to original look

_seren

hello all,

i have been waiting for deru from they day he posted it on steam. i am completely in love with the design... but its not positioned in game same as the artist's original post on steam. the metal part of the syndana suppose to go up close to neck portion of warframe and it also has to stay at almost 50 degree to the floor. currently, it stays at almost  90 degree. this is completely alters the look of syndana. please DE could u fix it to the way its meant by its creator. i can not purchase it the way it looks now. if you are not sure by what i meant cause of my poor English.  just screenshot the way it looks in game and put it side by side with the original drawing on steam. you will definitely notice it. i hope the art division will recognize it and fix it. 

thank you ^.^

@Extroah the artist provided the shoulder extreme designs for warframes that have irregular shoulder shape. metal portion literally stays so low on its back, it suppose to sit right on neck(like open hood sweater on ur neck) with lower angle that it currently has. its literally between bladebones at your back. yeah, like i said, cant buy it the way it looks now >.<'

Edited by _seren

Yeah but there are still frames like Nezha or Nova with things on their Back, or Frames that would clip through the Syandana with certain Armor Pieces equipped. They probably had their reasons for it, and if it was an accident they will patch it later on.

1 hour ago, mobilehacker said:

Teplo syandana was altered too. Deal with it.

lol yeah just noticed. well, its not my lost really. feeling sad bout the artist now. for the nezha thing: Opulas Robe. thats all i am gona say. that robe is not even tennogen. anyways, with this post, i put it out there. its their choice, their game. no bigdeal. i respect it. just sad for the artist. thats all. and it would be nice to have the fixed version ingame lol ^.-  

Edited by _seren

56 minutes ago, _seren said:

lol yeah just noticed. well, its not my lost really. feeling sad bout the artist now. for the nezha thing: Opulas Robe. thats all i am gona say. that robe is not even tennogen. anyways, with this post, i put it out there. its their choice, their game. no bigdeal. just sad for the artist. thats all. and it would be nice to have the fixed version ingame lol ^.-  

The artist still got his work used and gets 30% of all profits...

I'm on the same boat, I liked how the syandana looked with the original placement, and couldn't wait for it to be accepted and added to the game. However, since the placement got changed I don't like its current look and I'm not buying Deru until the placement gets fixed to its intended position.

On 21/10/2016 at 6:20 AM, Extroah said:

Yeah but there are still frames like Nezha or Nova with things on their Back, or Frames that would clip through the Syandana with certain Armor Pieces equipped. They probably had their reasons for it, and if it was an accident they will patch it later on.

Those frames clip with any syandana, tennogen or not. We also have the good old uru and imperator syandanas that sit around the neck of the frames and have no big issues on most frames (except Atlas due it's model, which hasn't led to any if those syandanas to be modified)

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Fixed syandana name

1 hour ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I'm on the same boat, I liked how the syandana looked with the original placement, and couldn't wait for it to be accepted and added to the game. However, since the placement got changed I don't like its current look and I'm not buying Deru until the placement gets fixed to its intended position.

Those frames clip with any syandana, tennogen or not. We also have the good old noru and imperator syandanas that sit around the neck of the frames and have no big issues on most frames (except Atlas due it's model, which hasn't led to any if those syandanas to be modified)

thank you for telling what i been thinking in my mind, but just couldnt phrase it right. :highfive::heart::satisfied:

On 21/10/2016 at 0:25 PM, _seren said:

thank you for telling what i been thinking in my mind, but just couldnt phrase it right. :highfive::heart::satisfied:

Thank you too for opening this thread. I hope it gets noticed and DE realizes how these decisions are keeping some of us away from supporting both, artists and their team. Imo, if there was a problem with making the syandana sit around the neck, they should have asked Malayu (the artist) to modify it instead of just changing the placement (like they did with Kwani's Teplo syandana, for example)

10 hours ago, Extroah said:

Didn't they fix the position of it on one of their hotfixes now?

Nope, placement hasn't been touched, making this beautiful syandana look not so beautiful in game.

Edited by -----LegioN-----