Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the Update DE! and the speedy hotfixes!

One question I have about the Index. The ingame description says that to get double the investment, I have to get the necessary Index points before the team hits 50 kills. So far, I've only played solo, but even after getting the necessary points (5 or 10), I only get my investment back, no profit.

Is this intended or am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Thanks for the Update DE! and the speedy hotfixes!

One question I have about the Index. The ingame description says that to get double the investment, I have to get the necessary Index points before the team hits 50 kills. So far, I've only played solo, but even after getting the necessary points (5 or 10), I only get my investment back, no profit.

Is this intended or am I missing something?

how i know u need to get atleast 20 points to get a profit.

1 hour ago, TrueSoldier said:

now they just need to fix the Azmia's alt fire

Yup..., since I'm still playing in the lower levels and recently got the Azima, in some situations the "all fire" was very useful. But now it's just shooting 1-2 seconds with full magazine.

Apart of that, it's a very nice game!

Now you guys just need to fix Shield Charger so it's actually worth it haha! The 30 second delay is far too much for it to be useful, the amount of shield gained is tiny, and it prevents a sentinel from doing anything for 10 seconds. Very, very rushed feeling mod with no concept of how the game plays. You need at least 400 shield (which doesn't scale, so frost prime doesn't become op with shields) and the cooldown to be reduced to 15 seconds. 

Edited by Darthmufin

1 hour ago, SprinKah said:

I really wish they'd fix problems with RATHUUM TOO

-Dok Thul not using his abilities ( rathuum 4)

-Zura not using her melee

-Garesh having grapple hook ) rathuum 4 )

-loads other stuff like Guardmen deal ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE.

- first grineer sugatra spazzing glitch

- Corpus Elite crewmen not being able to be shreded in pieces...I MEAN, WHY.

- Grineer Executioners having inaccurate stats ( health, shield, abilities above ) in SIMULACRUM

- etc,,,

but yeah I appreciate the fixes....but please DE, fix all the things before you bring in more stuff and break more.

Not to mention executioner Harkonar's buzlok dosn't function like a buzlok at all. 

Tbh I was starting to feel like the Simulor needed to come with a mandatory IQ test to use, but disallowing Tweedledumb from inhibiting objectives with their mindless spam of it works too. 

The test would have consisted of just one question, and undoubtedly be failed miserably by 99.999% of current users. "Does this thing have an alt fire?"

Still no fix...

I mean I get it..it's not important to you and all that, but seriously, this is here since Silver Groove and me and others have been posting this over and over and over.

Edited by Spanksh

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This also fixes the exception lists for the Simulor; it wasn't supposed to be moving  gameplay objects (eg Datamass, Excavation Power Cells, Raptor Cells, etc)

Holy crap. I might actually complain less about this cancerous weapon now.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Excluded Reactant and Index Point pickups from Simulor, Inaros' Sandstorm, Zephyr Tornado, and Vauban's Vortex. This also fixes the exception lists for the Simulor; it wasn't supposed to be moving  gameplay objects (eg Datamass, Excavation Power Cells, Raptor Cells, etc) but it generally wasn't of a problem because the objects were heavy enough (properly excluding them should run faster too!). As more and more gameplay components rely on pickups, we've addressed this issue as it is commonly discussed by you all. 

YUS. THANK YOU

4 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Sadly in last 2 two huge nerfs occurred making new weapons much less useful.

But still no fix for mag's bubble not charging from hitscan since months! 

Looks like "We fix all your fun out, bugs that don't give you advantage can remain as we don't care!".

What nerfs?