Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

"In an effort to reduce unfair competition within squads which could lead to griefing tactics, we have changed The Index Points required for each tier of Risk Investment wager to be 2/5/10."

And what of endurance? 25/50/100 is a bit insane especially with how the enemies scale.

>> In an effort to reduce unfair competition within squads which could lead to griefing tactics, we have changed The Index Points required for each tier of Risk Investment wager to be 2/5/10. <<

Thanks a lot! I started doing Index runs a few minutes after the update hit PCs, but even then there were already jack... nice people who watched their teammates die just to get their Index Points. And I don't mean "one in twenty", I mean "one in two". Competition is fine in Conclave, but it destroys the co-op pretty fast.

Hot fix update rendered my game in updateable I'm running an r9 390  and this worked just fine before the update. now broken and ive wasted two nights now trying to fix it support has not answered my request for help. is anyone running an amd card having the same issues or is this just a random screw up?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to reduce unfair competition within squads which could lead to griefing tactics, we have changed The Index Points required for each tier of Risk Investment wager to be 2/5/10.

wait, wait, wait... you create a game type based on greed then adjust it for not being fair?

You know what? Just get rid of the betting thing cause there's no point in it, then.

Just have the different levels determine the enemy level and the amount of dropped thingies.

Not fair? Come on.

Very nice diversion with the double credit gain weekend and the new gamemode and mods. The mods are trash and the mode doesnt give the correct amount of credits if the goal is met, only the amount you wager in.

Haven't seen a post yet about the oh-so obvious conclave daily rewards nerf -50% (because you are trying to reduce the grind right?) and the QoL nerf on the Telos Boltace by removing the radial effect ftom quick melee. I mean in a game where utility is key to tactics and victory you nerf the very thing that made a weapon useful in scavenger hunts and applying status on enemies to get a little breathing room.

Also the damage was pretty overpowered and broken, nerf that too.

While you're at it nerf credit gain further and endo gain from ayatans. 

Btw, when you add dedicated servers you should consider adding a server list with names to choose from as well because right now the game tosses you in a random unpopulated server with no players and no way to choose to wait for players. Tried it over 30 times on all gamemodes at the different times of the day and had the same result.

Thx for all your hard work DE, keep them nerfs coming.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to reduce unfair competition within squads which could lead to griefing tactics, we have changed The Index Points required for each tier of Risk Investment wager to be 2/5/10.

A change for the better. Thank you!

25 minutes ago, BladeZerker said:

QoL nerf on the Telos Boltace by removing the radial effect ftom quick melee.

Yeah this is a real pain. Farewell dear boltace you was a wonderfull tool but now... no-no thanks. Welcome back my Tonbo. Switching melee is awful and Zenistar is utter crap because of this too.