Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, radastir said:

A change for the better. Thank you!

Agreed, the only people that like that kind of play should be playing Conclave. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'd rather work with my team rather than watch them exploit my death to NPCs. I don't think that is what was intended.

13 hours ago, Retequizzle said:

Are there no leaderboards for this "event", I guess you can call it?  Can't seem to find them but not sure if that's intended or a DE-quality feature. :^)

The leaderboard will only exist in the fully implemented version is the permanent installation of this. Once all bugs sorted. Unlike Rathuum where a buggy version allowed certain types of gameplay to win leaderboard making that unfair. So De learned from previous.?

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Index Preview: Hotfix #3

• You can now purchase the Embolist Armor separately. 

Thank you :D NOW you can have my plat for it :D that's the way i like my cosmetics, not bundled to weapons i've owned for 2 years :)

17 hours ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

I don't understand why this change was made. The Twin Heks were great. :(

I know right , the specters are already weak without melee weapons and the only reason why i like the index is because that the volt and frost specters can actually be helpful with the twin heks and the drakgoon 

still annoying watching other players steal your kill token  may not be  a big thing but when you make the kill see the token drop then someone else runs up and takes it is enough to stop you wanting to play. So far  ive seen few  rage quits  mid game because of it its stupid. can you not fix it so you get the point for making the kill rather than having to pick it up? and only drop them when your killed?. And just like lunaro and reason I dont play it is because it favours the host  last night host 0 kills 34 tokens WTF is that about and how is that fair?

Conclave still broken for me. Whether I'm hosting or joining I cannot find other peoole whereas before this update matches were plenty especially during peak hours. 

I often find myself entering the same server as evident by the host's MOTD.

I've hopped from mode to mode with 4-5 minute intervals and...nothing. Alone in the lobby.

This makes playing and completing challenges impossible. 

DE, please, can you fix the broken dryad skin for rakta cernos? It's a nice skin (and it works) for all other bows in the game. Just do a model swap or something, just please fix it. You can fix the conclave skins in a heartbeat, but this is just ignored

durp_by_sleepyfoxes-dam07gk.png

It's -very- obvious that it ain't right....

Random question: why is it that all/most Tenno specters have the Tetra? I know they supposed to help and not do ALL the work but how did the tetra get picked over Boar, Sybaris, Burston, Soma, Tiberon or any Tenno based weapon? Seeing how weapons of Corpus origins are usually anti armor (i.e high puncture stats) **not highly effective against shields unless modded accordingly

Can you fix carrier's ammo mutation please?

Due to its ammo mutation delay, if you need more than 1 pickup (for example, 2) to fill all your ammo, sometimes it will consume more than enough ammo pickups in range. Carrier will continue to suck in ammo, despite having enough to fill you up already in the queue.

Sometimes multiple ammo pickups will be consumed even if you need just 1 bullet.
Especially for bows, every shot potentially consumes a lot of ammo pickups within 12m.