Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day after Index patch my friends and I have annoying problem with game, after completion mission and returning to the orbiter - the UI of game stuck and isn't responsible. It's shows result screen of the mission WITHOUT buttons [repeat mission] [exit] at the right bottom corner of the screen, only one way to continue playing, the press ALT+F4.

DE, please fix this serious problem, it's occurs very often, and I and my friends totally unhappy now to re-login to the game every 15 minutes.

Before Index patch (early times) all works well, but after recent patches - its nightmare for players.......

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!

11 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Also the previously fixed problem, "Ayatan Stars no longer pullable by pulling weapon or skill" (vacuum, simulor, etc ), now back being pullable and might make them fall to an unreachable place.

That's was reported already right here, lust like it, please.

14 minutes ago, ozveryashka said:

That's was reported already right here, lust like it, please.

u only include simulor:clem:
And this bug had been fixed once. But recent hotfix makes the bug come again. Which makes my post has multiple things to talk to than just simulor sucking in ayatan star.

Edited by Xsoskeleton

Another problem is the fact that loot suspended in the air, and does not want to fall to the ground. It is easy to see, if you start to play in the team, but not to take guard with the installed the vacuum module. Why it's has ceased production of gravity and remain suspended in the air?

F4boQcQ.jpg

6KzUIZm.jpg

Today saw a nice funny scene. Two players was unable loot one mod, because mod quickly flying from one player to other with glitches and flounces ~1 min.

Player1 (vacuum) <--------> MOD <-------> (vacuum) Player2

Something is broken with loot gravity and personality.

Edited by ozveryashka

2 minutes ago, ozveryashka said:

Today saw a nice funny scene. Two players was unable loot one mod, because mod quickly flying from one player to other with glitches and flounces.

Player1 (vacuum) <--------> MOD <-------> (vacuum) Player2

Something is broken with loot gravity and personality.

More like broken... again.

8 hours ago, ozveryashka said:

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day after Index patch my friends and I have annoying problem with game, after completion mission and returning to the orbiter - the UI of game stuck and isn't responsible. It's shows result screen of the mission WITHOUT buttons [repeat mission] [exit] at the right bottom corner of the screen, only one way to continue playing, the press ALT+F4.

DE, please fix this serious problem, it's occurs very often, and I and my friends totally unhappy now to re-login to the game every 15 minutes.

Before Index patch (early times) all works well, but after recent patches - its nightmare for players.......

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!

it`s happening also on me it must be fixed now