The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Statement regarding the on-going double credit Event.

VoidProdigy

On 22/10/2016 at 6:50 AM, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

We got Double Credit event, but for what purpose? Veterans have millions to billions of credits as we speak. New players will need this booster because of the amount of credit they'll need for gears. Yet, for what reason did DE give us this double credit?

" We’re looking for the best fighters to participate in the debut of The Index.

If you want to wager and earn big winnings, you'll need plenty of Credits! Stock up now with our Double Credit Bonus Weekend. "

Of all the other useful boosters they could've given, they gave us this.

They could have given absolutely nothing...you mean to tell me you are complaining about something they gave you FREE on a F2P game? o.O

1 hour ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

Out of curiosity, what booster could they have given that "veterans" would actually need?

"Why did you give us 2x Resource booster? I have 1 billion ammo plate omfg."

"Why did you give us 2x Affinity booster? I have 100 forma on every weapon in the game omfg."

1 hour ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

Out of curiosity, what booster could they have given that "veterans" would actually need?

Boosters aren't for veterans. Most of us have had what we need for some time, barring new resources. I'll take what's given, but I passed "need" about 2 years ago.

Consequently, I don't get too excited about any of this. It's more grist for the mill, but I barely notice anymore.

On 10/21/2016 at 11:50 PM, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

We got Double Credit event, but for what purpose? Veterans have millions to billions of credits as we speak. New players will need this booster because of the amount of credit they'll need for gears. Yet, for what reason did DE give us this double credit?

" We’re looking for the best fighters to participate in the debut of The Index.

If you want to wager and earn big winnings, you'll need plenty of Credits! Stock up now with our Double Credit Bonus Weekend. "

Of all the other useful boosters they could've given, they gave us this.

It's a gift. Free. Shut up.

On 22/10/2016 at 8:27 PM, CRCGamer said:

Doing that doesn't give me any odds of the new mods though. 140K every few minutes while poking them in hopes of Thermagnetic shells dropping versus outright credit farming and praying for Endo. Hmm.

I got it without even knowing it was there on second ever run. My 4 forma Mara Detron says hello to explosive-shield eating magnetic damage.

Too bad. I was sitting on 10 milion credits few months ago, then it went to 8 and keeps going down.

Credits are like endo: you can never have too many.

In fact: i think it's Endo that sucks all of my credits. First Maroo asks credits for statues then i use credits to fuse that endo into something...

Tenno need a better job it seems. Lotus does not pay us enough for this...