The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Put Nitain Extract In The Market!

Circle_of_Psi

Just now, Beggining said:

Impatience, as with all other things bought with plat (barring cosmetics)

Those are weak arguments.

Nitain serves as a resource for veteran players to acquire for items that can be considered either endgame and very desirable, they're acquired in alerts so they cant just be gotten mindlessly, they're a resource that is desirable and as such are sought out, they give the long time players who have gotten hundreds of every rare resource (myself included) something to actually look out for and maintain a tangible value and y'know, make them rare.

Putting them in the market would be counter intuitive. 

17 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

Nitain serves as a resource for veteran players to acquire for items that can be considered either endgame and very desirable, they're acquired in alerts so they cant just be gotten mindlessly, they're a resource that is desirable and as such are sought out, they give the long time players who have gotten hundreds of every rare resource (myself included) something to actually look out for and maintain a tangible value and y'know, make them rare.

Oh believe me, I never ran out Nitain. I'm just making the argument based on what most people say when they need Nitains.

Edit: I should add that, yes, it is a weak argument: it promotes mindless purchase instead of actually playing the game, but that's usually the purpose of the market. Also, is it common for Jad Teran to just randomly die?

Edited by Beggining
Was playing the Index, sorry

*Sigh*  People who don't bother with Nitain alerts until after they need it.  Meanwhile I've got 106, have crafted everything that uses it except the cosmetics and War, and I'm hoping more recipes use it in future.

Edited by polarity

16 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

Wukong need some Nitains to craft >.>