Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Success: Summary - display glitch

AdrianoStyle

After the new 'Patch' - Index I got big problem. Every 3-5 missions~ Buttons   'Exit' and ' Repeat mission' are lost so i cannot get back to game

= I must restard the game it's here same problem with my friends. Can you fix that one? I don't wanna restard game every 3 missions~~ .

Here's a new one!

After completion of a mission, the "Mission Success: Summary" will not clear.

Happened twice to me today, and once to a clan mate.

Could be related to the party disbanding slightly before having fully load back into Liset,
Can't confirm.. but that was the case this most recent time.
Hope it's not a bother to sort out. Thanks guys.

Had this twice today. Restarted once, but left it up on the second time to try and find a way out - only thing that worked was chat. Persisted into next mission. (Selected by party member, of course.)

Undropped_zpsyadwo6nu.jpg

Upon completion of this mission, I was able to close it normally, though the completion screen for the pictured mission never did appear. Next mission after this was fine.

(Just noticed my auful typing in the chat... I shouldn't be on after midnight. -_-)

Edited by Muroidea
Note

I only get the UI Error when I finish The Sergent on Phobos. No issues on any other missions as I know of. I'm pigment hunting, so i'm not quite sure if that has anything to do with it.

EDIT: I just did the same mission without getting the pigment reward and had no issues with the UI. This is a mere assumptions, but I think it's the pigment that is throwing off the UI. I can't test it, but for the supports sake, just something to push things a bit. Also, If others have this issue, I found a temporary fix. When you finish the mission, and the timer is at 5, tab out to the desktop than let the timer run down when your not in game. It got me my other 3 pigments without the need to use the task manager.

Edited by india_but
New information

I also encountered this issue today after completing the Index-Event mission.

The Mission Summary Screen was not closeable (not even via Esc; the usual button at the bottem right was completely missing) and persisted even during the loading screen and start of another mission (see Screenshot). Since I could not even move during the next mission, I had to force quit the client...

Again, After completing a mission and returning to the orbiter, no exit button appears to close the summary screen. Also can't escape out of it. Just can't get out of the summary screen!  Have to quit the client to continue playing.  group went on to run another mission and i am stuck in summary screen when the next mission began.  Leaving game for now. very sad!

Edited by BilboSLO
added more text