Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch combo for bullet dance

Surly4Panda

So Bullet Dance, great stance for gunblades but can the normal combo and combo that require you to hold back be switched? Was running the sortie today and the console was on a platform between 2 long bridges and seeing as corpus is definitely not OSHA compliant, there are no handrails. Pulled a Wiley coyote trying to shoot someone because the default combo have my warframe trying to do the matrix while flipping backward. Tried to use the hold back combo but went sky diving again because I have to hold back to use the only stationary combo.

And yes, I do realize you don't have to hold backward the entire combo but in the middle of a firefight it is easy to loose track which part of the combo you are on. And before I realize it, my frame switch to the default combo and gravity won that round....... again.

8 hours ago, Surly4Panda said:

So Bullet Dance, great stance for gunblades but can the normal combo and combo that require you to hold back be switched? Was running the sortie today and the console was on a platform between 2 long bridges and seeing as corpus is definitely not OSHA compliant, there are no handrails. Pulled a Wiley coyote trying to shoot someone because the default combo have my warframe trying to do the matrix while flipping backward. Tried to use the hold back combo but went sky diving again because I have to hold back to use the only stationary combo.

And yes, I do realize you don't have to hold backward the entire combo but in the middle of a firefight it is easy to loose track which part of the combo you are on. And before I realize it, my frame switch to the default combo and gravity won that round....... again.

To a certain extent, I have to agree that Samba Slash and Automatic Rhumba are in a weird place. Samba Slash inherently paces left and right backwards while shooting, whereas Automatic Rhumba is a stationary shooting combo. With a Speed Volt, pulling off these combos comes off as weird as I'm slipping and sliding backwards across the map while pulling off Automatic Rhumba.

Otherwise, for any other frame (even Nezha) I'm okay with Bullet Dance's combos. I can see why these two combos are in an awkward place, though.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23