Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyen/Xiaodenden's Art Folder: Logical Kins (updated 6/11)

xiaodenden

7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

which is this week 😉

But not for you console dudes. T_T Seriously, I will draw your Umbra to celebrate after I get back from my trip because I know you’ve been waiting for him for so long. 🙂 I might ask you for a few screenshots later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

But not for you console dudes. T_T Seriously, I will draw your Umbra to celebrate after I get back from my trip because I know you’ve been waiting for him for so long. 🙂 I might ask you for a few screenshots later.

lol  when i get umbra be middle of summer on xb1 x.x  and on pc im barely got to cerces

ill do screen caps sure when i get, also ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a lot of people are super excited about the new reveals from Tennocon.  I know I was, not to mention inspired.

tumblr_pbk1feAVqS1qgwr82o1_1280.jpg

I think the operators should ride on those brand new hoverboards, hahaha.  I may or may not come back to this pic and clean it up some more, but for now I have other projects that I need to attend to.  More Fortuna-related pics coming up~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

07102018_virmink.jpg

tumblr link: https://studiocyen.tumblr.com/post/176247056936/as-soon-as-i-saw-the-virmink-i-knew-i-had-to-draw

Expect more drawings of Fortuna animals soon~ (and not the DE kind of soon since I inked two out of three of them already XD) Oh, I keep forgetting to update this thread so anyone interested in my latest drawings and wips please check out my twitter.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

07242018_sassybobblur.jpg

What's the first thing the operator does when he wakes up from the second dream?  Takes selfies, of course!  This pic was inspired by me doing captura on my second account right after finishing The Second Dream.  I had one screenshot that looked like he's taking a selfie, hahaha.  While I was working on this, I mentioned to my friends that it looks like a screenshot from a visual novel so have a bonus pic:

Spoiler

07242018_sassybob_visualnovel.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-04 at 12:37 AM, GaiusCaster said:

Aaaa I love your operators XD ❤️ And GREAT detail work on the selfie piece!

Thank you so much again for your reply!  ^^  I love how you draw your operators as well.  Oh, I haven't seen any art from you lately.  I hope you're doing fine and still drawing.

Since I'm replying, I might as well post new art....

07232018_pangolin_fix.jpg

Second piece in my Fortuna wildlife collection. This time it's @Casardis's operator Solen and pangolin/armadillo creature.  Since we still don't know its official name, we named it Armagolin (or Pandillo?).  Three more pieces featuring my friends' operators and Fortuna creatures coming in the next few weeks~🎶

Edited by xiaodenden
uploaded an updated version
  • Like 3

I posted this pic in a separate thread before but I suppose I should put it in my main thread now.

tumblr_p814akUrI01qgwr82o1_1280.png

Merchandise featuring my design Alternative to Gun-Play is officially available at For Fans By Fans as of 8/16.  I was so surprised when I found out my piece was chosen.  This kind of thing never happens to me!  I'm extremely grateful for DE and For Fans By Fans for choosing my design as well as my friends and other people who voted for my entry. 💖

Edited by xiaodenden
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-09-08 at 11:31 PM, Casardis said:

Love all the little particles! Almost looks like water drops from watercolor in some way.

OMG I FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS! T_T  Oooh, you're right! I forgot what brush I was using to do the particles.  Droplets?  *shrugs*

And I keep forgetting to post new art in this thread.  I have quite a few finished pieces elsewhere but I will try to post inktober stuff so expect more regular updates in this month... maybe? XD  So I wasn't even planning to do inktober this year because I'm way too busy but seeing Cas' amazing Day 1 pic inspired me.  I'll draw whatever I'm in the mood for instead of following prompts.  I hope this will keep me more motivated and give me excuse to start inking all the wips I have in my sketchbooks.

Day 1 - Rosella, my main account's operator ❤️ 

tumblr_pfwzhwOGrj1qgwr82o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfwzhwOGrj1qgwr82o2_1280.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-20 at 11:48 AM, Casardis said:

Sweet lil Bob <3<3

❤️!

Maybe I should make a resolution and be more diligent about updating this thread but who am I kidding.  XD Last pic of 2018 was a birthday gift for @Viquey of their Operator Saif riding a Stover.  I did this line art before Fortuna 2.0 so the design is based on the concept drawing. I rather liked the stoney texture of the concept art.

tumblr_pkwbwmDFmZ1qgwr82o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So bad at updating!  Uhhhh, as a reminder latest stuff can always be found on Twitter. ^^;;

tumblr_pn0i2uVCmW1qgwr82o1_1280.jpg

Last minute Valentine's Day commission for @[DE]Glen who wanted a MLP and WF mash up featuring Rainbow Dash and Excalibur.  Second time I've done a Pony WF pic for Glen, and it was fun both times. 😄

Edited by xiaodenden