Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ryu hayabusa's Workshop- Coaxial Syandana [WIP]

ryu-hayabusa1

Having pieces of a syadana too close to the neck or head could create potential clipping issues. That first syandana might look good on Excal, but it will clash on bulkier frames like Rhino or Atlas.

That cape tho, man, you need to run with that idea over the others.

On ٢٥‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٦ at 0:39 AM, Kyotra said:

Having pieces of a syadana too close to the neck or head could create potential clipping issues. That first syandana might look good on Excal, but it will clash on bulkier frames like Rhino or Atlas.

That cape tho, man, you need to run with that idea over the others.

Thank you for your feedback, i just Edited  the parts that were close to the neck and i still need to make a "wedge"  so it can fit on the back without clipping. About the cape, i do think its better than the rest, but am gonna finish them all anyway , see how they turn out.

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

Tis a feast for the eyes. I'm liking the first and last syandanas. As for the second, my innermost being is telling me that it needs more on the shoulders so it can look like Spawn's cape but my rational being is saying that it'll never happen because of the clipping in different Warframes....

0acecb3b07014a865f8d28e28a790454e429017e

IMO if you could make the 'nose' horns curve a bit more and reach the back, it would look awesome.

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

On ٢٨‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٦ at 2:32 PM, Slendy-Broseph said:

Tis a feast for the eyes. I'm liking the first and last syandanas. As for the second, my innermost being is telling me that it needs more on the shoulders so it can look like Spawn's cape but my rational being is saying that it'll never happen because of the clipping in different Warframes....

IMO if you could make the 'nose' horns curve a bit more and reach the back, it would look awesome.

Thank you :D, glad you like them.

could you explain the 'nose' horns part, am not sure i git it.  

10 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

Thank you :D, glad you like them.

could you explain the 'nose' horns part, am not sure i git it.  

The short horns in the middle of the face, I think it'll look better if it stretches somewhat more to the back like a halo but doesn't encircle the whole head.

11 minutes ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

The short horns in the middle of the face, I think it'll look better if it stretches somewhat more to the back like a halo but doesn't encircle the whole head.

Now i git it, i think it will look really good. Originally, i wanted to make the horns go around the neck, sort of like the Uru Syandana. 

I need to ask, Which one looks better the V1 or V2  Trofeo Syandana. 

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

11 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

Now i git it, i think it will look really good. Originally, i wanted to make the horns go around the neck, sort of like the Uru Syandana. 

I need to ask, Which one looks better the V1 or V2  Trofeo Syandana. 

Spoiler

1wTddQL.jpg

^That's what I meant. Kinda like Mesa's Longhorn helmet but it doesn't go all the way back. Although  it might look too much like Oberon...

As for the Syandana, IMO V1 is better because it looks more Orokin and Sentient. V2 kinda reminds me of the Graxx skins, tbh.

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

1 hour ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

As for the Syandana, IMO V1 is better because it looks more Orokin and Sentient. V2 kinda reminds me of the Graxx skins, tbh.

In that case, i'll start adding more details to V1. as for V2 am going to change it to  look something else completely. Thx :D.

in the meantime, gaze upon what i have done XD

Spoiler

asdK23d.png

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ٢٣‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 9:22 PM, oxalispescaprae said:

The syandana kinda looks like a thinner version of Yamako Prime

Forgive me, if i can't see the resemblance, but, I am going to take it as complement, because the Yamako Prime is a beautiful Syandana. 

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

I noticed that, the back pieces are extending so much from the back, so i made them smaller.

Spoiler

6Le2k7U.png

Also, Can you help me decide which design is better to stick with . i couldn't choose.

Spoiler

P31uqk3.png

Or

Spoiler

0jnd6Sp.png

Or,This 

Spoiler

cwGh1kO.png

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

5 hours ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

I noticed that, the back pieces are extending so much from the back, so i made them smaller.

Also, Can you help me decide which design is better to stick with . i couldn't choose.

Or

Or,This 

The second one

• 2 months later...