Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate weapons + mods

Cyclance

So something that I found out is that the Rakta Dark Dagger that you can get from Red Veil can use the Dark Dagger mod you also get from Red Veil, Gleaming Blight.  What I want to know is why the Vaykor Hek that you get from Steel Meridian cannot use the Hek mod you get from Steel Meridian, Scattered Justice, when the syndicate Dark Dagger can use the syndicate mod.  I find this to be an injustice to the Vaykor Hek and would like it to be addressed... Hopefully in a way that ends with getting that sweet multishot on the Vaykor Hek.  Anyway, would still like to know why one can equip its weapon mod but the other can't.  Thank you.  

it's because the V hek always has a syndicate affect, and the mod also adds that same effect, it's too broken to stack both. the RDD doesn't have the syndicate blast, so it can use the mod for it. and even if that's not the case, I hardly call that 'unfair' since both of them are powerful 

as stated, v hek has an innate syndicate blast, while rakta dark dagger, as a melee, does not. this is why the rakta dark dagger is allowed to use its synd mod even tho v hek cant. im pretty sure if they made it so you could do that, that it'd take a lot more work then simply allowing it to use it