Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theoretically, why are there no "heavy set" warframes yet?

(XBOX)DerangedMime00

17 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

How does Warframe even try to adhere to anything real world related?

We grow cats from pictures, teleport, hover, summon the dead, handle anti matter, radiation, the elements, did I mention teleport? Catch on fire, get frozen solid, use Void Magic to remote pilot biomechanical puppets, use cryo stasis, mind control, summon swords made from energy (and make them fly too) survive heat seeking middles to the face, out bullets know how out friends are and can pass harmlessly through them, our dogs are grown from honest to Lotus eggs, we climb wall's with our toes, defy gravity, and we can come back from the dead when we're killed by a race of clones, or space zombies or cyborgs.

Where the Hek are you living that those things happen in the real world?

This game is purely fantasy and anything DE decides to put in is explained as "lel Space Ninja Magic"

Please don't pretend that the game is based on significant aspects our reality because there is enough departure from our reality to make "it's not realistic" null and void.

He means that the game sticks to reality within its own premise. Warframe powers are explicitly reality-breaking, but the warframes themselves are machines. Tools with functions. Tools tend to be designed to most efficiently make use of materials, with as few hindering aspects as possible. While they are ornate and artistic, they are generally designed to keep a certain degree of nimbleness.

Also, Codex scanners are scanners. Not cameras. You should not use fandom memes as the basis of your argument. Handling antimatter is also quite possible (Try holding a banana. Believe it or not, they contain trace amounts of antimatter). Nova explicitly contains hers with magnetic fields. There's nothing unrealistic about being flammable or freezable, and a lack of friendly fire is game mechanics. Finally, Kubrows are not dogs. They may resemble them in some ways, but they are not, and egg-born mammals are not a far-fetched concept (lest I need to remind you of the Platypus).

3 hours ago, Corvid said:

He means that the game sticks to reality within its own premise. Warframe powers are explicitly reality-breaking, but the warframes themselves are machines. Tools with functions. Tools tend to be designed to most efficiently make use of materials, with as few hindering aspects as possible. While they are ornate and artistic, they are generally designed to keep a certain degree of nimbleness.

Also, Codex scanners are scanners. Not cameras. You should not use fandom memes as the basis of your argument. Handling antimatter is also quite possible (Try holding a banana. Believe it or not, they contain trace amounts of antimatter). Nova explicitly contains hers with magnetic fields. There's nothing unrealistic about being flammable or freezable, and a lack of friendly fire is game mechanics. Finally, Kubrows are not dogs. They may resemble them in some ways, but they are not, and egg-born mammals are not a far-fetched concept (lest I need to remind you of the Platypus).

"we grow cats from pictures" is hardly the basis for my argument, it was merely the first thing I thought of, and it certainly wasn't my only example.

As to the exact function of the scanner, we have another example of "lel Space Ninja Magic"

The Codex Scanner is the device used to fill the Codex as its function is to scan objects and enemies that will provide necessary information for the players as they can encounter these targets again.

There is no lore attached to how the scanner is able to provide detailed information on enemies/objects and is, for all appearances, simply taking a picture.  If you'd like to argue that the scanner is copying genetic information at an atomic level, fine.  But then we have to get into how that's not realistic when discussing how we are able to obtain domestic Kavats.  These scanners aren't taking a physical sample and we are not dropping that sample into the incubator, where it is extracting specific genetic traits to cultivate into an actual animal.  It's "lel Space Ninja Magic" and ta da, you have a space kitty lizard.  It's taking a picture of their...cells? and then....what, replicating them in the incubator?  What genetic material is it using, a Kubrow?  My Warframe?  (Actually, now I'm really curious if the Kavats are some kind of genetically engineered clone of my Kubrows and my Warframe)

Handling antimatter is indeed possible, but not yet a reality to the degree that Nova does.  So, what's the point in bringing it up?  As far as I can tell, it doesn't support the idea that Warframe adheres to realism.  Unless Nova's lore is that she's the illegitimate love child of Mag and a banana. But, that again doesn't adhere to any form of realism.

I didn't imply that being flammable is unrealistic, however, the calm and ease that Warframes are able to operate (who knows, maybe they can't feel it) is unrealistic.  Since we're basing this on realism, who do you know that stands/runs in an orderly fashion and is able to carry out actions while aflame?  And I don't mean in a staged, prepared scene.  You light someone on fire when they aren't expecting it nor are prepared, they wont go "meh, I'ma shoot/stab/ability you"  and then be able to heal (regain health) as if nothing happened.

Lack of friendly fire is mere game mechanics, yes, however, its still not adhering to realism.  Even if my example was that we were able to fire through walls with the walls taking no significant damage, it's still not realistic and claiming "it's just a game mechanic" is actually validating my point.  An overweight Warframe can function as effectively as any other Warframe for the ease of the games progression, because their weight being equal to a smaller Warframe is a mere game mechanic.

Yes, the platypus is an egg born mammal, however, we don't take their eggs and drop them in a futuristic incubator that activates long dormant genetic alterations.  ( Recent DNA-altering technologies have been unearthed that can allow them to once again be domesticated ) nor do they change their physical appearance when domesticated/held in captivity.  

I'm sorry, but I can't think of anything that'll convince me that having an overweight Warframe is unrealisitic when we're talking about a video game that relies on "Space Ninja Magic" to explain genetically engineered "lizard dogs" or "lizard bird cats" or mutated space zombies or a race of clones or reality warping, gravity defying biomechanical puppets powered by "The Void Transference" system.  

This game isn't supposed to be realistic to the point where the weight of a Warframe even comes into consideration.

Spoiler

I really don't care if they put in an overweight Warframe, I just don't want it to be added to appease people.  To me, that degrades the quality of the game as well as the integrity of the publisher too far.

I was here for the last one of these and I'll feel like I'll be here for more but I'll actually speak up on this one. 

A stocky build is the closet you're ever going to get and we have that in Rhino who is shorter than a lot of other frames but is quite thicker because he's also a tank who hits like a truck. Also, that type of body is rather true to life. The strongest weight lighters and the like have a similar build. Rhino was built for strength but sacrifices speeds. However, he is still athletic and capable of keeping up with other frames even if he isn't the fastest. His design makes sense given the world that he is set to and his role within it.

Having a heavier frame to the point that it could be considered anything greater than 'thick', wouldn't make sense. It's one thing to be bulked on muscle, it's another for it to be dead weight. There is no true way to justify that. It breaks the theme of the Warframes themselves. The Warframes may have reality bending powers but their physiques are built with efficiency and athleticism in mind. Their physiques do take artistic license, they are also machines who would be inherently stronger than flesh and thus can get away with being skinny but still quite strong. (Think Adam Jensen from Deus Ex) 

Having a frame that doesn't follow that is like asking for special treatment in the face of the fact it just doesn't work.

On 10/25/2016 at 7:06 PM, Inarticulate said:

I can purposely design a hammer to look like a wrench and make it work as a hammer or I can design a hammer to look like a hammer and it will just work.

Still understand what are the point of this.

They are in a war about to lose, why would they make a non-functioning machine?

You have to explain that to me first. What would drive them to make something that doesnt work?

Because all Warframes currently in existence are designed with the image of the human body in mind.

Show me using in-game lore where does it state that because it looks like a human that means the warframe mimics human biology.

There's nothing structurally preventing Nekros and Inaros from having a wide range of mobility and range of motion. In fact, it would be easier for them to do so because they have less bulk restricting their motion and less weight to carry. These are bio-mechanical golems in the shape of humans, not humans.

OMG, really? So you can use this but i cant with fat frames?

All of a sudden, yes, what they look like doesnt matter cause, remember, they are not actually humans.

Come ooooooon.

Furthermore, Nekros and Inaros have a physique fairly similar to that of an emaciated human. It can be assumed that a fat Warframe would be built in the image of a fat human. As such, the fact that human bodies resist putting bulk around specific joints is relevant information.

You know what's relevant info? emaciated humans are not going to be running around with all sorts of equipment.

Nek and Inaros should only be able to carry small amount of ammo and small guns and daggers.

But lets remember! They are not humans so it doesnt matter! Unless you are a fatframe.

Given that there is logically a limit to the throughput of energy that a Warframe can use, it is unlikely that this is the case.

What limit? Where did you get this?

Fall through floors.

And probably break its knees landing from a jump. If not, it'll at least have some pretty bad arthritis.

Why would it fall through floors? Heavies dont, Ancients dont, Juggernaut doesnt.

Bad arthritis?

Did you just forget what you just said?

These are bio-mechanical golems in the shape of humans, not humans

On 10/25/2016 at 7:16 PM, HalfDarkShadow said:

Anyway on a serious note:

You see, I think I understand where you're coming from, but then you get into the territory of contradicting yourself.

So I get the first bit, you dismiss the claim that "it doesn't matter" with realism but then you go ahead and use examples of such thing you're dismissing. This isn't some grey line or whatever. You either dismiss it or you don't.

Again, if you're going to pull from real-life examples, then @zehne and @Inarticulate have every right to do the same.

@Vox_Preliator post, as he puts it much more brillantly and savvy than I can lol.

Those are two separate paragraphs discussing two separate things.

The first is about game lore the second one is using some real life stuff.

One has nothing to do with the other. I never said dont use anything.

Also in regards to Inaros, at least to me I figured it was pretty obvious the lack of limbs, since he doesn't need it. His third ability literally detaches himself.
But that's beside the point, the reason for their skeletal features is to fit the theme. It's to [aesthetically] support their ability kits and overall theme for what the Art team is trying to get across. The easiest example is Nekros. Commonly necromancers and idea philosophies around reanimating the dead and such, are in many cases depicted with skeletal like features. Hell, the very idea of the Grim Reaper is portrayed as a literal skeleton. No one thinks of Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
As many have already pointed out, if the request is to make certain proportions for the sake of proportions, in many eyes that's not a good design choice. Refer to

And there are no themes for fat stuff? Is this what you are saying?

fat_buddha.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Those are two separate paragraphs discussing two separate things.

The first is about game lore the second one is using some real life stuff.

One has nothing to do with the other. I never said dont use anything.

That makes sense! Again, I figured I was just misunderstanding you.

11 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

And there are no themes for fat stuff? Is this what you are saying?

fat_buddha.jpg

Oh what I was saying is that why Nekros and Inaros is the way they are pretty much.

And there's room for it, as long as a Warframe's silhouette and overall proportions/aesthetics is consistent with the general theme or idea lol.

Hope that clarifies it a bit!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

1 hour ago, (XB1)BroaderSaucer said:

Because animation/clipping/having to reanimate thigs

Please see Phorid and the two itterations of the Juggernaut.

Phorid is simply an enlarged and recolored Charger and the Juggernaut started about the same size as Phorid and was simply shrunk to it's current size - from what I can see, clipping and animations aren't really any issue due to the size.

Void infused fat can negate gravity however it hinders complex movements.

+20% movement and parkour speed -20% reload and weapon swapping speed

Fat absorbs kinetic force but leaks out when the vesicles are damaged

+25% impact resistance 

-10% puncture resistance 

-15% slash resistance 

Becomes delicious when grilled or microwaved

-25% fire resistance -25% radiation resistance 

Good at heat conservation. Grease shielding

+25% cold resistance +25% corrosive resistance 

Large frame +25% affinity to artillery

innate ability : sprint tackle ragdolls enemies 

Edited by Volinus7

Why don't I make a fat Warframe concept for you nay-sayers right here, right now, and you lot can tell me whether it would fit into Warframe or not.

Male suggestion:

Gouman, the devourer!

Spoiler

Lore:

Towards the end of the Old war, Tenno would often find themselves trapped into battles of attrition with their resources being fast depleted. It became necessary for some innovation to break this conundrum, and the propensity of the technocyte plague inspired a solution that could harness overwhelming odds like nothing before it.

Gouman is the manifestation of gluttony, and thrives on the battlefield by consuming weakened foes. Queerly parasitic in nature, the actual Warframe is quite frail and extremely weak; however its strength arises from latching onto enemies and engineering their flesh to its advantage.

Description:

Once in possession of its protective bulk, the Warframe can augment its health and defenses by consuming foes. Therefore, the stronger and more numerous the enemy, the stronger and more robust it becomes.

In appearance, its proxy body resembles a very heavy-set, bulky body with simple, sharply chiselled musculature and bulk with almost no detailling in the front, but with an organic-mechanical spine over its back connecting the head to the body, and pulses and writhes with veins of energy. The front also has a seam lined with a fleshy-metallic detailing over the body's stomach that opens when its ultimate is used.

The actual body is short, and has an almost translucent armor draped in cloth around its arms and a rather large alien looking head with a ridged crest and mandible like constucts that open when it consumes foes.. When combined with its proxy body it s head feels right at home with its bulk and musculature. In this complete form the front of the Warframe appears to be divided by a rather prominent seam. This is its secondary mouth, and when further devouring enemies it opens and rapidly swallows them in.

Mechanics:

When the mission starts the Warframe is in its unbuffed. or incomplete form: it uses the small, short model. One cast of the third power is allowed that will summon a pre-made bulky proxy body for it to start the mission with. This is it's buffed, or complete form.

The Warframe has 2 health bars, one for its proxy body and one for its real body. When the proxy body dies the real body has a chance to flee and gather resources to make another, but is very frail and very weak so tactical escape is needed.

The smaller body can only use the first and third power, but it is also less detectable by enemies with them having a much shorter range of detection for it. Players can so choose to use this to stealthily amass kills to summon a more powerful body directly instead of the less powerful one if used after spawning, or complete a mission without attracting notice.

Think of it like rhino's head having arms and legs, and being able to summon the bulky body after it's killed some fools. When the body dies, the head pops off and away it goes to try and make another one before it's killed.

1)Ingurgitate:

When enemies are killed, they can be eaten with a very short animation and are stored as 'stacks'. Enemies in a short radius are afflicted with a short panic proc when this is used. It can also be used on enemies to damage them for a percentage of their health. So it will never directly kill enemies at full health, but will always reliably take a chunk of it off for you. So you can count on it to finish weakened enemies off to save time and bullets, for example. 

2)Regurgitate: 

A chunk of vitality is spit out at the reticule that takes the form of a prominent, glowing pickup that heals itself of its allies when they run over it. This health is deducted from the Warframe's gained health from IngestUpto 5 instances of this can exist at any given time, and have no time limit. Pickups resemble large, disgusting looking fleshy red chunks that pulse with he Warframe's energy colour. The Pickups randomly also give a short buff such as increased movement speed/power strength buff/increased armor.

3)Ingest:Toggles between the full and partial forms of the Warframe.

After a number of stacks from Ingurgitate have been accumulated by the Warframe, they can be consumed to heal itself and increase its total health pool, armor/shields and resistance to stun/knockdown. However movement speed slows with each cast. If the proxy body has been destroyed, this generates a new one if 2 stacks are ready.

Can be activated at the beginning of a mission to gain the proxy body, and again after devouring a set number of foes. When first activated the Warframe calls a pre-made body to materialise before it, and latches onto it, becoming complete. When use afterwards, it adds health and armor based on the number of 'stacks' consumed, which also heals itself.

4)Voracity: 

The Warframe's belly opens wide, and enemies nearby are sucked into it. Pressing E will apply the melee damage to them with a unique animation to the clumped enemies and if they die they will be ingested directly. Allies nearby can also damage them, and gain health back with each enemy ingested. The Warframe's size grows and the range of the ability grows until it is deactivated or energy runs out. Enemies just outside the radius will attempt to flee, and damage from the front in a cone will be nullified.

(Yes, this means if you have the energy you can go around sucking enemies and stabbing them to death as they get clumped in your now gaping stomach all day).

(The Warframe circumvents the clipping problem by only applying the Warframe-wide animations to the smaller, actual body with the proxy body having a number of set animations depending on its noble or agile stance)

Visual Suggestion:

Spoiler

uI2zg28.jpg

8 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Please see Phorid and the two itterations of the Juggernaut.

Phorid is simply an enlarged and recolored Charger and the Juggernaut started about the same size as Phorid and was simply shrunk to it's current size - from what I can see, clipping and animations aren't really any issue due to the size.

That's because the proportions didn't change. The limbs all remained the same relative to the body. Titania changes size drastically, but her proportions remain consistent so the same animations could be used.

Clipping would occur if (for example) only one limb changed size. The animation skeleton would cause said limb to either compact in on itself (if scaled up), or stretch and distort (if scaled down).

What would work is a thicker body that is different like Chroma or Atlas are different. 

A too big warframe would clip in onto itself Unfortunately. So a few sizes up would work fine, as would bodytype-variation work to include wider waists and narrow/wide shoulders etc.

The reason is uniform riggs. Unless a new type of rig is introduced,  we can not have too big differences.

7 hours ago, Evanescent said:

Why don't I make a fat Warframe concept for you nay-sayers right here, right now, and you lot can tell me whether it would fit into Warframe or not.

Male suggestion:

Gouman, the devourer!

Hide contents

Lore:

Towards the end of the Old war, Tenno would often find themselves trapped into battles of attrition with their resources being fast depleted. It became necessary for some innovation to break this conundrum, and the propensity of the technocyte plague inspired a solution that could harness overwhelming odds like nothing before it.

Gouman is the manifestation of gluttony, and thrives on the battlefield by consuming weakened foes. Queerly parasitic in nature, the actual Warframe is quite frail and extremely weak; however its strength arises from latching onto enemies and engineering their flesh to its advantage.

Description:

Once in possession of its protective bulk, the Warframe can augment its health and defenses by consuming foes. Therefore, the stronger and more numerous the enemy, the stronger and more robust it becomes.

In appearance, its proxy body resembles a very heavy-set, bulky body with simple, sharply chiselled musculature and bulk with almost no detailling in the front, but with an organic-mechanical spine over its back connecting the head to the body, and pulses and writhes with veins of energy. The front also has a seam lined with a fleshy-metallic detailing over the body's stomach that opens when its ultimate is used.

The actual body is short, and has an almost translucent armor draped in cloth around its arms and a rather large alien looking head with a ridged crest and mandible like constucts that open when it consumes foes.. When combined with its proxy body it s head feels right at home with its bulk and musculature. In this complete form the front of the Warframe appears to be divided by a rather prominent seam. This is its secondary mouth, and when further devouring enemies it opens and rapidly swallows them in.

Mechanics:

When the mission starts the Warframe is in its unbuffed. or incomplete form: it uses the small, short model. One cast of the third power is allowed that will summon a pre-made bulky proxy body for it to start the mission with. This is it's buffed, or complete form.

The Warframe has 2 health bars, one for its proxy body and one for its real body. When the proxy body dies the real body has a chance to flee and gather resources to make another, but is very frail and very weak so tactical escape is needed.

The smaller body can only use the first and third power, but it is also less detectable by enemies with them having a much shorter range of detection for it. Players can so choose to use this to stealthily amass kills to summon a more powerful body directly instead of the less powerful one if used after spawning, or complete a mission without attracting notice.

Think of it like rhino's head having arms and legs, and being able to summon the bulky body after it's killed some fools. When the body dies, the head pops off and away it goes to try and make another one before it's killed.

1)Ingurgitate:

When enemies are killed, they can be eaten with a very short animation and are stored as 'stacks'. Enemies in a short radius are afflicted with a short panic proc when this is used. It can also be used on enemies to damage them for a percentage of their health. So it will never directly kill enemies at full health, but will always reliably take a chunk of it off for you. So you can count on it to finish weakened enemies off to save time and bullets, for example. 

2)Regurgitate: 

A chunk of vitality is spit out at the reticule that takes the form of a prominent, glowing pickup that heals itself of its allies when they run over it. This health is deducted from the Warframe's gained health from IngestUpto 5 instances of this can exist at any given time, and have no time limit. Pickups resemble large, disgusting looking fleshy red chunks that pulse with he Warframe's energy colour. The Pickups randomly also give a short buff such as increased movement speed/power strength buff/increased armor.

3)Ingest:Toggles between the full and partial forms of the Warframe.

After a number of stacks from Ingurgitate have been accumulated by the Warframe, they can be consumed to heal itself and increase its total health pool, armor/shields and resistance to stun/knockdown. However movement speed slows with each cast. If the proxy body has been destroyed, this generates a new one if 2 stacks are ready.

Can be activated at the beginning of a mission to gain the proxy body, and again after devouring a set number of foes. When first activated the Warframe calls a pre-made body to materialise before it, and latches onto it, becoming complete. When use afterwards, it adds health and armor based on the number of 'stacks' consumed, which also heals itself.

4)Voracity: 

The Warframe's belly opens wide, and enemies nearby are sucked into it. Pressing E will apply the melee damage to them with a unique animation to the clumped enemies and if they die they will be ingested directly. Allies nearby can also damage them, and gain health back with each enemy ingested. The Warframe's size grows and the range of the ability grows until it is deactivated or energy runs out. Enemies just outside the radius will attempt to flee, and damage from the front in a cone will be nullified.

(Yes, this means if you have the energy you can go around sucking enemies and stabbing them to death as they get clumped in your now gaping stomach all day).

(The Warframe circumvents the clipping problem by only applying the Warframe-wide animations to the smaller, actual body with the proxy body having a number of set animations depending on its noble or agile stance)

Visual Suggestion:

Hide contents

uI2zg28.jpg

Reminds me of a Khalidorian monster from the Night Angel triolgoy.

5 hours ago, Corvid said:

That's because the proportions didn't change. The limbs all remained the same relative to the body. Titania changes size drastically, but her proportions remain consistent so the same animations could be used.

Clipping would occur if (for example) only one limb changed size. The animation skeleton would cause said limb to either compact in on itself (if scaled up), or stretch and distort (if scaled down).

But that doesn't explain how a larger Warframe would clip - see Ev's example above.

I guess I'm confused how clipping would be an issue when it's the job of the Dev. to prevent it.

Edited by Noamuth

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

But that doesn't explain how a larger Warframe would clip - see Ev's example above.

I guess I'm confused how clipping would be an issue when it's the job of the Dev. to prevent it.

The rig is universal for swapping purposes. Clipping is allready an issue, so a thicker model would be worse.

53 minutes ago, arch111 said:

The rig is universal for swapping purposes. Clipping is allready an issue, so a thicker model would be worse.

Ah, okay.

However, I still don't see how clipping is an issue - we already have a lot of clipping in game that few seem to be bothered by. 

So, how would the clipping for a large frame be deterring?

Edited by Noamuth

On 10/26/2016 at 9:14 AM, Roachester said:

Because there isn't one.

If they do decide to add one to the game, fine, but there's no denying the fact that it'd be a nightmare to implement, what with the issue of physics, body size, and clipping.

you think when they build new frames all of this magically gets solved? That has to be done with every frame.

I mean, sure, if they just slap the same exact body, Ex to Ash, but any deviation requires adjustments.

20 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

A game that attempts to present a world was as much realism as Warframe does should still attempt to abide by the laws of physics enough to maintain a player's suspension of disbelief. What's most important is not that it adheres to real-world laws perfectly, but that it adheres to real-world laws enough to not draw attention to the fact that it won't work.

Realism? This game has very little that is realistic. Specially with a bioarmor that we dont know how it functions at all.

19 hours ago, Eminem2420 said:

The better question is why would they? It would make the warframe slower and much harder to parkour. I don't see why people think that every body type needs to be represented in every game in existence. It would be a blatant move to satisfy SJWs. Ever wonder why SJWs never do anything in the real world? They only attack the entertainment industry because that is easy. In short, it wouldn't fit in warframe.

Oxium.

Seriously, why would you use this statement? Why would they make something that is not functional?

3 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

Holy jesus this thread is still alive? 

This same thread popped up months ago! It doesn't matter how many times they close them, someone will make another one! Then the supporters will come out of the woodwork to list every reason under the sun of why it should be implemented while those opposed will point how this just doesn't work like the way they want it to. 

Rinse, repeat, recycle. Hek, we're more enslaved to the cycle than the reapers!

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

you think when they build new frames all of this magically gets solved?

Obviously not, or else I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

The issue with a fat frame in particular is the extent of the changes they would have to make to compensate for its generous build, especially when you consider the fact that Warframes can also share animation sets. Despite how different each of these frames look, they all share very similar base models, and while some have significantly more or less bulk than others (see: Rhino, Hydroid, Oberon, Vauban, Inaros), none of them deviated so far from the norm that they had to undergo any noticeable changes to the way they stand, move around, attack, etc. It's because of this that we were allowed the ability to give one frame an animation set from a completely different frame with few to no issues whatsoever.

Now add a Warframe that actually does require these sorts of drastic changes. What do you think happens, then? Again, I don't have a problem with them adding a fat frame to the game (so long as its overall theme is based on the fact that its fat, and not just making fat because reasons), but in the end it's just extra effort for something that won't make much of a difference in either the short or long term.

Edited by Roachester