Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview: Hotfix #4

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Index Preview: Hotfix #4

Changes

• Removed the unintended Slash Status chance on the Caustacyst projectile. It now deals purely Corrosive damage as intended (not a Slash weapon) and the 3x damage multiplier from the charged attack remains the same.

I want my catalyst and formas back.

So you didn't test it before you release it or... this is intended trolling?
Someone made a video showed its power and then some people bought it with plat, they must be angry now.

Edited by aerosoul1337

7 hours ago, issh0man said:

please, please, please fix the bug where enemies won't spawn on exterminate missions. it'll say there's an enemy and it takes you all the way to the extraction point where surprise, there's no enemies, then you have to sit there and wait and hope that they spawn elsewhere and if they do you gotta trek all the way to wherever the hell they are. and if they don't respawn, then you're out of luck. :( it seems to happen the most on uranus.

Exterminate mission enemy spawning reminds me of when DE said they would "fix having to backtrack", which never happened. Just like Obama said "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan...", which never happened. So basically Obama is the head dev of warframe. Amirite?

What if Caustacyst got "fixed" only, because it performed too good?

4698786.jpg

Maybe it's time give those new weapons to test for few players, before releasing. So can avoid similar unintended Caustacyst/Telos boltage/zenistar... things.

And rip those that spent 230p/catalyst/formas on Caustacyst.

truly u guys have a potential to destroy funny and usefull weapons ... Like the Causacyst and Mutalist Cernos ....

Are u even testing ur created weapons before they comes out ?

Spend Catalyst and formas for these now piece of useless crap .. dot dmg is 12-57 xD 

yeay u can kill lvl 10 Enemys ! awesome ! ....not 

Want my cata´s and forma´s back thx 

100% status gas caustacyst is still as good if not actually better than just using slash because the toxin spreads c.c

stop with the end of world threads people just change element to gas

truly u guys have a potential to destroy funny and usefull weapons ... Like the Causacyst and Mutalist Cernos ....

Are u even testing ur created weapons before they comes out ?

Spend Catalyst and formas for these now piece of useless crap .. dot dmg is 12-57 xD 

yeay u can kill lvl 10 Enemys ! awesome ! ....not 

Want my cata´s and forma´s back thx 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :l

Edited by Hemmo67

Removed the unintended Slash Status chance on the Caustacyst projectile. It now deals purely Corrosive damage as intended (not a Slash weapon) and the 3x damage multiplier from the charged attack remains the same.

I understand it's unintended, but now the Caustacyst will be relatively Unused.

Oh well, back to the Telos Boltace/Galatine Prime...

Edited by achromos

Any chance fixing the skirt bug on Saryn Prime, and on Trinity Prime (trinity skirt acts weird with kyroptera syandana)?

I would like to bring my saryn p to the war within quest, but if her skirt continues to freak out and stick through her stomach, I'll have to bring with an other warframe (and none of my frames is as fancy as my saryn).

Edited by kicsikorte

okay the thing about caustacyst is pretty uncool....yes its no slash based weapon by its default damage types but u release a weapon which the community likes and then u nerf one big aspsect of it...intended or not u dont have to fix it just because it was unintentional...this weapon was prolly the only status melee that can really compete with end game crit weapons and gave channel builds a purpose...i will use it none the less cause its fun but there are prolly enough ppl who rly feel trolled after putting formas and catalysts on it to now have u tell them "it was unintentional -> FIX aka nerf"

it wouldnt hurt anybody to leave it with the slash procc on charge attack, it wouldnt make it game breaking or anything, very string but why not ? now to many it will be mastery fodder just like many other weapons...why ? release a useful, fun weapon and then nerf it to mastery fodder...why ? i dont get the logic behind this.

greetings

8 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

okay the thing about caustacyst is pretty uncool....yes its no slash based weapon by its default damage types but u release a weapon which the community likes and then u nerf one big aspsect of it...intended or not u dont have to fix it just because it was unintentional...this weapon was prolly the only status melee that can really compete with end game crit weapons and gave channel builds a purpose...i will use it none the less cause its fun but there are prolly enough ppl who rly feel trolled after putting formas and catalysts on it to now have u tell them "it was unintentional -> FIX aka nerf"

it wouldnt hurt anybody to leave it with the slash procc on charge attack, it wouldnt make it game breaking or anything, very string but why not ? now to many it will be mastery fodder just like many other weapons...why ? release a useful, fun weapon and then nerf it to mastery fodder...why ? i dont get the logic behind this.

greetings

You make a point even though I bought the pack I am pretty happy I can strip enemie armor then use viral to half their health.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved Dedicated Server matchmaking! This should also help alleviate players being put into empty Dedicated Server sessions. 

Can you check my account please.

I can't find any games, i tried for about 1h and empty serv all of the time or nobody ever joigned when i waited a bit. Is that my internet or the region i live or something else ? Should i contact the support ?

And can you tell us if your are working of a server list browser or something like that ?

Thanks

why do de, waste so much time on conclave when nobody plays it?

You should check the meaning of "nobody" in a dictionary ...

Edited by clemza

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Index buff/debuff points are now called Financial Stress.

dYLoinT.jpg 

Because I am a nerd, I would probably have called this debuff: "Overvalued" to borrow a similar term in describing stocks.

The more Index Points you carry without capitalising them, the more you are "Overvalued" because while you have high potential value, you have not yet actually realised that value (by capitalising the points).

And just like Overvalued stock, its price will 'crash' while you bear the cost/losses of holding on to them (just like your HP and Energy going down). Meanwhile, other investors are eager to 'short sell' you... with lasers.

If you do manage to finally capitalise, the losses you already incurred stay with you until you recover them from another source (with health/energy pickups).

./end nerding

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the unintended Slash Status chance on the Caustacyst projectile. It now deals purely Corrosive damage as intended (not a Slash weapon) and the 3x damage multiplier from the charged attack remains the same.

base corrosive is crap anyways :| should have been base viral for an infested status scythe :|