Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚫Black Sun⚫ [Recruitment Open] •Finished Research• •Friendly Community•

NightsVisions

kXgSalL.jpg

„ …Its influence felt on every planet from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim.

Black Sun has existed for hundreds of years, and embedded itself in the very

fiber of the galaxy. “     

rRQhQDw.jpg

Who are we?

We are a laid back Mountain Clan with kind and experienced members always willing to help.

Our main goal is to enjoy the game, grow as a community but mainly to have fun! 

What are our requirements?

- Get to know others! Contribute in conversations, join fissure and farming runs

- Be polite! Avoid pointless insults and respect the others

Speak English! (obviously)

- We welcome all players, no MR restrictions 

- Be active! [ More than 40 days offline without contacting any of the warlords - expelling from the clan ]

• What can we offer?

- Friendly community

- Assistance of skilled players

- Finished researches (except Hema ; - ; / currently 37k/50k )

- Spacious and classy Clan Dojo

- Fancy Clan Emblem

Clan Discord server [ https://discord.gg/JKjPSpk ]

Membership of an Alliance [ LoS ] 

7xaZiWK.jpg

• Alliance

We are the part of the League of Shadows  [ http://wflos.com/ ]

SgqhxFJ.png

• Clan Emblem

4EsinrR.png

• How do you join?

- Reply to this post; include your in-game name, Mastery rank, and something

about yourself (how long have you been playing warframe, interests, etc...)

- PM any of our Warlords in-game [ paaba, mrhawk1000, NightsVisions ] 

- Contact us in the Discord group                                                              

MPdD2O5.jpg         

Good Luck Have Fun, Tenno!

Edited by NightsVisions
Updated info

My IGN is TayterJ. I am MR 2, but I am converting to PC from PS4 where I have an MR 7 account. I like playing Frost and Atlas (although I currently have neither) and I love cleaving around with hard-hitting melee weapons! I'm looking to join a fun group of players, and as I get on my feet, I will gladly help out in any way I can!

7 hours ago, TayterJ said:

My IGN is TayterJ. I am MR 2, but I am converting to PC from PS4 where I have an MR 7 account. I like playing Frost and Atlas (although I currently have neither) and I love cleaving around with hard-hitting melee weapons! I'm looking to join a fun group of players, and as I get on my feet, I will gladly help out in any way I can!

Seems you are already in clan. If you still want to join us, make sure to leave your current clan. Have a nice day!

Cyberslayer128
MR of 7 (close to 8)
I played Warframe a bit about a year back but got back into it again about a month ago (pretty sure I'll be sticking around for a while). I don't know what else to say besides I'm some Canadian guy who enjoys video games and other non-Jock things.

Hpguy2

MR 8

started playing a couple years ago and recently got back into it, i have a total of 335 hrs in the game,I originally played a lot of Rhino but now I absolutely love playing Inaros and looking into farming Ivara.

Now that i have got back into Warframe I am officially ADDICTED to the game

PS. I like cats

1 hour ago, Hpguy2 said:

Hpguy2

MR 8

started playing a couple years ago and recently got back into it, i have a total of 335 hrs in the game,I originally played a lot of Rhino but now I absolutely love playing Inaros and looking into farming Ivara.

Now that i have got back into Warframe I am officially ADDICTED to the game

PS. I like cats

9 hours ago, Cyberslayer128 said:

Cyberslayer128
MR of 7 (close to 8)
I played Warframe a bit about a year back but got back into it again about a month ago (pretty sure I'll be sticking around for a while). I don't know what else to say besides I'm some Canadian guy who enjoys video games and other non-Jock things.

Invites sent!

5 hours ago, Dezlocke said:

IGN: Dezlocke

MR:6

Just started playing about a month ago and really looking for a fun clan to join.

6 hours ago, SelsunRed said:

IGN: SelsunRed

MR: 22

I've been playing for 2 years, I'm really interested in min-maxing builds. I like to help people and get help when I need it. :) searching for a friendly active clan.

15 hours ago, maxproful said:

IGN: maxproful

MR: 3

ive just started warfame on pc (previously on ps4 MR 10) and trying to find a nice active clan

Invites sent! Welcome to Black Sun.

16 hours ago, landfighter21 said:

my ign is landfighter21. I have played for two years and my MR is 4. I have been looking for a clan to join that was good for me and I think I just found one

Seems you are already in clan. If you are still interested, make sure to leave current clan so I can send you invite. 

Hi!

My in-game name is Matchus, currently MR14.
I've been playing for some months and now i'm back after a "summer break", I'm really enjoing the new fissure system so I will be farming it a lot.
Excalibur master race, nikana prime is best primary weapon and all my frames are colored black-white-red. You are right, i'm a Stalker-%&^!
I also usually play Mesa and Ash. Sometimes Trinity but I don't really feel confident playing frames that do not require to slap dat 4 button like crazy.

I'm looking for a nice clan to get back into this game and have a lot of fun. See you in game! 

2 hours ago, MAlplaca said:

IGN: MAlplaca
MR: 14 
Started around February (Just before saryn's access), stopped around july and restarted 1 month ago. Trying to find a nice clan to restart easily and have more fun playing! :community:

2 hours ago, Matchus said:

Hi!

My in-game name is Matchus, currently MR14.
I've been playing for some months and now i'm back after a "summer break", I'm really enjoing the new fissure system so I will be farming it a lot.
Excalibur master race, nikana prime is best primary weapon and all my frames are colored black-white-red. You are right, i'm a Stalker-%&^!
I also usually play Mesa and Ash. Sometimes Trinity but I don't really feel confident playing frames that do not require to slap dat 4 button like crazy.

I'm looking for a nice clan to get back into this game and have a lot of fun. See you in game! 

Aaand invites sent! 

Greetings there!

Name is Edeinawc, I was around when the game launched but I've been away for almost 2 years. Dang, things sure have changed quite a bit since then! I could use the help from some new vets to put me up to date along with the usual friendliness. Plus, you guys have a rad name and a rad emblem indeed, which is a significante bonus considering I've been once part of one called LannisterZ (Yes, with a Z. So cool.)

Anyways, see y'all round.

IGN: Kvruck
MR: 16

Greetings.  I, too, have returned to the game after a rather lengthy hiatus and I confess to be a bit overwhelmed by the exhaustive overhaul some of the key game mechanics have undergone.  I have 24 frames in my arsenal, 25 once Inaros finishes baking, and I'm always willing to fill any support roles needed by the team, although I'm happiest when I'm slaughtering Infested with my Scindo Prime at 150mph with Valkyr.  I also enjoy Archwing, and I was 2/3 of the way to getting Elytron.when I quit playing, so finishing that will be a priority.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, methodbetween said:

IGN: Kvruck
MR: 16

Greetings.  I, too, have returned to the game after a rather lengthy hiatus and I confess to be a bit overwhelmed by the exhaustive overhaul some of the key game mechanics have undergone.  I have 24 frames in my arsenal, 25 once Inaros finishes baking, and I'm always willing to fill any support roles needed by the team, although I'm happiest when I'm slaughtering Infested with my Scindo Prime at 150mph with Valkyr.  I also enjoy Archwing, and I was 2/3 of the way to getting Elytron.when I quit playing, so finishing that will be a priority.  Thanks.

8 hours ago, Twilight053 said:

IGN: Twilight053

MR: 21

Hello, my previous clan was delved into a wasteland and I am pretty much the only one still around, and I'd like to join another clan and look for a new community.

14 hours ago, Edeinawc said:

Greetings there!

Name is Edeinawc, I was around when the game launched but I've been away for almost 2 years. Dang, things sure have changed quite a bit since then! I could use the help from some new vets to put me up to date along with the usual friendliness. Plus, you guys have a rad name and a rad emblem indeed, which is a significante bonus considering I've been once part of one called LannisterZ (Yes, with a Z. So cool.)

Anyways, see y'all round.

Welcome to Black Sun!