Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚫Black Sun⚫ [Recruitment Open] •Finished Research• •Friendly Community•

NightsVisions

IGN: X-A-N-A-D-U

I'm a relatively new player, been around a month or two, and while I did get the chance to learn much about the game from players I've been lucky enough to have conversations with, there is still much I'd like to know about, I'm eager to help out in any way I can. I am at MR 3 currently and am playing a Mag warframe and im working on getting the parts for Frost next :)

Thanks,

-Xanadu

Ingame name: Sickulation
Mastery: 8

About me:
25 yeard old guy from Sweden, been playing Warframe for a little over 200 hours now and I gotta say, I never thought I'd fall in love with a free 2 play game!
Warframe is currently one of my favorite games, and boy do I love it! I wouldn't call my self a pro, at best experienced, I'm still playing around with builds and different warframes and sometimes have no clue what so ever what I'm doing :P I'm a social player, been raiding a lot in other MMOs but mostly prefer to play casually and socially.
I think that your clan sounds really interesting and I would be more then glad to join! 

Ign: Stoccado

Mastery: 6

About me: I'm a 19 year old guy who plays soccer avidly and loves Warframe. I think I've logged about 100 hours into this game, which amazes me because I only started playing because a friend played it. He stopped playing it a while back, but I was hooked on the game and continued alone for while. I love the social aspect of the game, it's definitely one of the reasons I continue play Warframe. Thanks for your consideration.

-Stoccado

2 hours ago, Stoccado said:

Ign: Stoccado

Mastery: 6

About me: I'm a 19 year old guy who plays soccer avidly and loves Warframe. I think I've logged about 100 hours into this game, which amazes me because I only started playing because a friend played it. He stopped playing it a while back, but I was hooked on the game and continued alone for while. I love the social aspect of the game, it's definitely one of the reasons I continue play Warframe. Thanks for your consideration.

-Stoccado

2 hours ago, Sickulation said:

Ingame name: Sickulation
Mastery: 8

About me:
25 yeard old guy from Sweden, been playing Warframe for a little over 200 hours now and I gotta say, I never thought I'd fall in love with a free 2 play game!
Warframe is currently one of my favorite games, and boy do I love it! I wouldn't call my self a pro, at best experienced, I'm still playing around with builds and different warframes and sometimes have no clue what so ever what I'm doing :P I'm a social player, been raiding a lot in other MMOs but mostly prefer to play casually and socially.
I think that your clan sounds really interesting and I would be more then glad to join! 

7 hours ago, X-A-N-A-D-U said:

IGN: X-A-N-A-D-U

I'm a relatively new player, been around a month or two, and while I did get the chance to learn much about the game from players I've been lucky enough to have conversations with, there is still much I'd like to know about, I'm eager to help out in any way I can. I am at MR 3 currently and am playing a Mag warframe and im working on getting the parts for Frost next :)

Thanks,

-Xanadu

20 hours ago, inXain said:

IGN: inXain

MR10

Hello I'm Anthony, I've been playing Warframe since 2015 and took a break last February. I'll be returning as an active player, currently looking at all the things that I've missed as there is so much to do now!

I enjoy playing with other people but will have problems connecting to people from far away due to latency.

If I'm invited to the guild, I'll make sure to help out as much as I can :)

Thanks and happy holidays!

11 hours ago, Beruken said:

IGN: Beruken

MR 3

I'm a new player just looking for people to talk to and possibly ask some questions with, I play daily and ultimately I am just looking to learn more about the game and will help out if needed in anyway I can.

Thanks,

-Beruken

invites to all for u sent

IGN: Danikus42
MR: 12 close to 13

Hi, Im Daniel. I'm from poland and I've been playing Warframe since 2013. I like meeting new players ingame and just sharing knowledge with one another. I think I'm active player as on busy person. I log in at least 3-4 times a week. Hope we'll know each other asap ^^
See ya!

Hello

My IGN is PJs4ss. I have just recently started warframe and am looking for a casual but active guild to join on my journey through warframe. I enjoy playing with others and having casual conversation as I game whether about the game or other non-related things. Having the opportunity to play with others via a clan would be good as these early levels are rather devoid of other players. I am currently not in a clan.

On 12/28/2016 at 5:12 PM, PJs4ss said:

Hello

My IGN is PJs4ss. I have just recently started warframe and am looking for a casual but active guild to join on my journey through warframe. I enjoy playing with others and having casual conversation as I game whether about the game or other non-related things. Having the opportunity to play with others via a clan would be good as these early levels are rather devoid of other players. I am currently not in a clan.

Welcome to the clan!

On 12/29/2016 at 1:33 AM, newbian_928 said:

IGN: Newbian_928

MR: 6 

You are in a clan already so I'm unable to invite you. If you would still wish to join I will need you to leave your prior clan so I can invite you.

Hello everyone!

IGN: Skyvatcher

MR: 15

I would like to join the clan. I have been playing warframe over two years now. I gave a break to playing one or two times so now I am returning with no clan. After a while, it gets boring. I would be happy to be a member and assist Black Sun clan. I hope we can have a great time, take care!

IGN: XxnnjonxX MR:3 I'd love to join, been playing warframe for quite a while now, mostly on PS4 since 2014 but recently picked up playing it on PC, I would love to join, because it sounds like you guys could help out a noob like me. Thanks for reading!

IGN; joshua1134

MR: 12

I have been playing warframe on and off since the open beta. I would like to get back into warframe and hit the ground running. Joining this clan would be a huge benefit for myself and I know I would become an invaluable asset to this clan.

v/r

20 hours ago, Skyvatcher said:

Hello everyone!

IGN: Skyvatcher

MR: 15

I would like to join the clan. I have been playing warframe over two years now. I gave a break to playing one or two times so now I am returning with no clan. After a while, it gets boring. I would be happy to be a member and assist Black Sun clan. I hope we can have a great time, take care!

13 hours ago, joshua1134 said:

IGN; joshua1134

MR: 12

I have been playing warframe on and off since the open beta. I would like to get back into warframe and hit the ground running. Joining this clan would be a huge benefit for myself and I know I would become an invaluable asset to this clan.

v/r

19 hours ago, XxnnjonxX said:

IGN: XxnnjonxX MR:3 I'd love to join, been playing warframe for quite a while now, mostly on PS4 since 2014 but recently picked up playing it on PC, I would love to join, because it sounds like you guys could help out a noob like me. Thanks for reading!

Invites sent. Welcome folks!

Hey there; IGN - zSoulz3

I've only been playing for 2 or 3 days, but it's been pretty much nonstop. I'm currently mastery level 2, waiting for the time limit to let me move to 3. Been pretty lonely just soloing for the most part, and I still have a lot to learn, so I look forward to playing with y'all c:

1 hour ago, zSoulz3 said:

Hey there; IGN - zSoulz3

I've only been playing for 2 or 3 days, but it's been pretty much nonstop. I'm currently mastery level 2, waiting for the time limit to let me move to 3. Been pretty lonely just soloing for the most part, and I still have a lot to learn, so I look forward to playing with y'all c:

Invitation sent!

1 hour ago, Craftyesa said:

Hey! My IGN Is Craftyesa, I like to play this game but I'm fairly new and its getting pretty lonely just soloing missions because public matches aren't very coordinated and everything usually goes wrong. My mastery rank is 2. 

I was given a prompt saying you are already in a clan when I tried inviting. If you wish to join you must leave your prior clan.

Hello!

My IGN is HirudoMordax

I have been playing the game for two weeks, I`m currently MR4, starting frame Volt and have all components for Rhino, currently being crafted.

Also, I have all the blue-prints for Frost, still missing some Pastids to craft him/it.

I`m looking for a clan to be part of the community and not to solo play. Also, it would be nice to have squads that know what they are doing - as raiding bosses with randoms can sometimes yield not so great results.

I have been playing MMOs for a long time now, starting playing PC games about 14 years ago (or more).

Have a nice evening!

Hello!

My IGN is Longinus_51

I've been playing this game for 2 days now and greatly enjoy it but I feel that it would be even more fun and helpful to join a clan. My MR is 2 but hopefully I can raise it so I'll be able to offer more to your clan.

Thanks for your time and have a good day!

Hey!

IGN: Husuki

MR: 14

I´m currently looking for a big clan because I´m tired of playing alone all the time. I think I started playing Warframe in 2013. I had many big breaks in between but I´m now confident enough to say that I´ll stay active. I´m also currently in a rather small clan so if I get accepted then I´d leave.

Edited by Husuki