Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚫Black Sun⚫ [Recruitment Open] •Finished Research• •Friendly Community•

NightsVisions

IGN: TwoCoins

MR: 1

I've played Warframe here and there over the past few years but never really got all that into it, but recently picked it back up and am loving it so far.  Looking for a decent sized active clan that might be able to answer the odd question or two I might have while I try to soak up all the information the game is throwing at me.

10 hours ago, Husuki said:

Hey!

IGN: Husuki

MR: 14

I´m currently looking for a big clan because I´m tired of playing alone all the time. I think I started playing Warframe in 2013. I had many big breaks in between but I´m now confident enough to say that I´ll stay active. I´m also currently in a rather small clan so if I get accepted then I´d leave.

11 hours ago, Longinus_51 said:

Hello!

My IGN is Longinus_51

I've been playing this game for 2 days now and greatly enjoy it but I feel that it would be even more fun and helpful to join a clan. My MR is 2 but hopefully I can raise it so I'll be able to offer more to your clan.

Thanks for your time and have a good day!

17 hours ago, HirudoMordax said:

Hello!

My IGN is HirudoMordax

I have been playing the game for two weeks, I`m currently MR4, starting frame Volt and have all components for Rhino, currently being crafted.

Also, I have all the blue-prints for Frost, still missing some Pastids to craft him/it.

I`m looking for a clan to be part of the community and not to solo play. Also, it would be nice to have squads that know what they are doing - as raiding bosses with randoms can sometimes yield not so great results.

I have been playing MMOs for a long time now, starting playing PC games about 14 years ago (or more).

Have a nice evening!

3 hours ago, TwoCoins said:

IGN: TwoCoins

MR: 1

I've played Warframe here and there over the past few years but never really got all that into it, but recently picked it back up and am loving it so far.  Looking for a decent sized active clan that might be able to answer the odd question or two I might have while I try to soak up all the information the game is throwing at me.

Invited!

IGN: Loxymus

MR: 10

Additional: Hi there! I'm a student of 19 years and I've been playing Warframe for around 3 years now. The first two years I played sort of on and off, returning to the game whenever something new came. However, for the past year I've been playing pretty much daily. Other interests involve playing instruments, including the piano and ukulele. If ya want and (only) if I am granted permission of course, I'd gladly play the discord a few afternoon songs to chill to hehe :blush:

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

IGN: northperedina

MR:8

I played quite a bit on xbox a while back (around the time mesa was released) and have recently started a new account on pc and am looking to get back into the game a little more. looking for a knowledgeable, active clan to hangout with and catch up on all the things that have changed while i was gone. I try to be as active as i can be and play just about every day. 

See you all out there

8 hours ago, DksRtrdrZydr said:

IGN: DksRtrdrZydr
MR: 3

Beginner of this game , i only use excalibur atm cuz i like simple and powerful stuff. i like the name of this clan so i came to join :D

18 hours ago, phippp said:

Hello, 

IGN : phippp

MR : 2 

I am new to Warframe but still rate it among the best games I have ever played. I enjoy beating things to death with poles (in game).

19 hours ago, northperedina said:

IGN: northperedina

MR:8

I played quite a bit on xbox a while back (around the time mesa was released) and have recently started a new account on pc and am looking to get back into the game a little more. looking for a knowledgeable, active clan to hangout with and catch up on all the things that have changed while i was gone. I try to be as active as i can be and play just about every day. 

See you all out there

22 hours ago, Loxymus said:

IGN: Loxymus

Additional: Hi there! I'm a student of 19 years and I've been playing Warframe for around 3 years now. The first two years I played sort of on and off, returning to the game whenever something new came. However, for the past year I've been playing pretty much daily. Other interests involve playing instruments, including the piano and ukulele. If ya want and (only) if I am granted permission of course, I'd gladly play the discord a few afternoon songs to chill to hehe :blush:

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

Invites sent! Welcome

On 2. 1. 2017 at 11:46 AM, Husuki said:

I think I need another invite because I didnt quit my clan before you invited me 

Yes, sorry my bad, thought you already joined another clan. Im still unable to invite you tho. Are you still looking to join?

IGN: Kagerou123

MR: 16

20 years old. Have been playing since 2014. I'm currently a full-time student. I stopped playing for a while after the release of Wukong and now I recently returned to playing Warframe. Looking forward to be playing alongside all of you.

IGN : ItsMeNathan

Hello Tenno, my name is Nathan, 20 y.o. i've been playing warframe for a month on and off, havent been able to find a clan that suits me. Im looking for a clan that is active, friendly. So yeah if i can join you guys that would be awesome!

PS: You might need to invite me again after you invite me for the first time, forgot to leave the clan im in right now XD

Hello! My IGN is MarioUzum (not that cool of a name , but whatever) , I'm a relatively new player with MR 3 right now. I started playing a few days ago with my friends, but sadly they don't like the game that much and quit or are not very active. But i'm hooked. Because i'm new I don't really know what i'm doing, and i'd like to be in a clan so I have people to ask stuff in case I need help. I saw that this clan has no restrictions when it comes to applying so I thought why not?

in-game name:moster533

mastery rank 4 

about myself: i have ben playn warframe for 2 years or more. my interests are [gaming] [anime]. im a active player on warframe. im hopin to get a kubrow. im friendly.i cant wait to meet every one in the clan im hoping to get new friends

On 4. 1. 2017 at 3:47 PM, Kagerou123 said:

IGN: Kagerou123

MR: 16

20 years old. Have been playing since 2014. I'm currently a full-time student. I stopped playing for a while after the release of Wukong and now I recently returned to playing Warframe. Looking forward to be playing alongside all of you.

On 5. 1. 2017 at 5:16 AM, Squiddles said:

IGN: Squiddles

MR: 9

Got sidetracked, just came back to warframe

2 hours ago, MarioUzum said:

Hello! My IGN is MarioUzum (not that cool of a name , but whatever) , I'm a relatively new player with MR 3 right now. I started playing a few days ago with my friends, but sadly they don't like the game that much and quit or are not very active. But i'm hooked. Because i'm new I don't really know what i'm doing, and i'd like to be in a clan so I have people to ask stuff in case I need help. I saw that this clan has no restrictions when it comes to applying so I thought why not?

39 minutes ago, ShortDagger said:

Hello

IGN: ShortDagger

MR:4

Im playing WF for some time now and im realy bored playing on my own. I would like to join a community to enjoy my time fully. :)

33 minutes ago, moster533 said:

in-game name:moster533

mastery rank 4 

about myself: i have ben playn warframe for 2 years or more. my interests are [gaming] [anime]. im a active player on warframe. im hopin to get a kubrow. im friendly.i cant wait to meet every one in the clan im hoping to get new friends

Invited! 

On 5. 1. 2017 at 7:17 AM, ItsMeNathan said:

IGN : ItsMeNathan

Hello Tenno, my name is Nathan, 20 y.o. i've been playing warframe for a month on and off, havent been able to find a clan that suits me. Im looking for a clan that is active, friendly. So yeah if i can join you guys that would be awesome!

PS: You might need to invite me again after you invite me for the first time, forgot to leave the clan im in right now XD

Alright no problem, just hit me up when you are ready for the invite (if you still want to join of course)

HI,

i am somewhat new to the game and in search for a active clan. Initially I was playing on the PS4, but the lovely 13 fps and the controller really didnnt go well with me so i started on the PC anew. On  the console i was MR7 and at the moment on pc i am MR3.

I would describe myself as a chill guy that tends to joke around alot (I never said that the jokes were good!)

IGN is Lorfram

On 12. 1. 2017 at 0:33 AM, Lorfram said:

HI,

i am somewhat new to the game and in search for a active clan. Initially I was playing on the PS4, but the lovely 13 fps and the controller really didnnt go well with me so i started on the PC anew. On  the console i was MR7 and at the moment on pc i am MR3.

I would describe myself as a chill guy that tends to joke around alot (I never said that the jokes were good!)

IGN is Lorfram

Invited!

MR:2

I'm still really new to the game as you can probably tell from my rank lol. Just looking for a fun clan to game with and get some help from every once in a while(And answer a few questions for me) 

IGN:JaeFain

Edited by JaeFain

On 18. 1. 2017 at 3:53 AM, lordfezero said:

Hello, if you're still recruiting, I'm in.

MR 20 but quite the veteran and i'm pretty active. 

IGN: lordfezero

On 14. 1. 2017 at 3:03 AM, TheBlacksmith said:

Hey, I'm looking to join a clan. I haven't played in a while and would like some people to progress with. I'm not able to do sorties anymore because it's locked behind TWW and I'm 3 or so planets away.. 

MR: 8

Name: TheBlacksmith

Invites sent! Welcome

On 14. 1. 2017 at 0:53 PM, Loupyn said:

Returning mature player looking for a clan.

Loupyn, MR 12

Cheers

On 13. 1. 2017 at 3:55 PM, JaeFain said:

MR:2

I'm still really new to the game as you can probably tell from my rank lol. Just looking for a fun clan to game with and get some help from every once in a while(And answer a few questions for me) 

IGN:JaeFain

Let me know if you are still looking to join and when you are ready for invite.

Heyy,

So I played warframe a long-long time ago and quickly got bored of it how tedious it was. Running, shooting, running, shooting... I think there was a mobility update as I heard people refere to it? Anyway a week ago I thought I will give it a try with one of my friend as we ran out of games to play in coop. He's a bit more busy then I am so I mostly played solo. Man, I've got hooked how good this game's become. I'm rank 3, close to that 4. Just rushed through the chart to get Nova as my second frame and hit the wall with that Raptor boss ;-;

And it was that moment I knew, I fu..khm I mean I need guidence and maybe some other people in this game. I like to do things in my own pace (hitting every possible container cause Im an addicted hoarder) so I wasn't so sure about this clan thingy, so far the researches haven't really bothered me either. But I feel like I would like to meet some nice people, or even talk to them if I can overcome my introvert nature .-.

I'm planning to be pretty active after my remaining exams.

IGN - narkoface

Hello,

I like your guild advert i would like to try join. Been playing game for about 40 days and like it quite bit so far. I am at mastery rank 8 atm, progressing at my own pace.

As for something about myself, i am quite older than 18, i prefer putting up effort for reward rather than expecting presents and expect/respect same from players i play with.

I like to learn on my own but also accept friendly advice, have lot to learn still which is fine by me. Like to be in common decency ambient.

IGN:  .Arran.

• 1 month later...

Hello

My IGN is mazuzuri. I have been playing the game since day 1 as a founder but have been away for some time, partially due to studies and partially as i found the game lacking at the time. At the moment im MR 8 and im looking for new people to play with regularly and have fun with. Apart from playing warframe i also like spending time on WH40K and just sitting around listening to music or watching films.

Hope to see you ingame.