Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚫Black Sun⚫ [Recruitment Open] •Finished Research• •Friendly Community•

NightsVisions

21 hours ago, Jamofboy said:

Hello.

IGN is Jamofboy. Mastery rank 15, close to 16. I've been in and out of Ghost clans, I've watched them die, and I've left some behind due to time differences. All I want now is a community. I've played for over 1500 hours. Can't say exactly when I started playing - I remember the Paris and Kunai releasing then I didn't play it for around two years.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, voltorocks said:

Hi! Seems like you're still recruiting, and I'm looking for some regulars to play with, so:

IGN:Voltorocks

MR:10

Been playing off and on since beta and recently came back from a long hiatus and as ever am enjoying the new stuff. I'd say I'm decently geared up with multiple prime frames and weapons and a solid mod collection. Currently looking to make the jump to farming corrupted mods (have done some but pugs are tough) and beyond.

Invites sent! Welcome :)

• 3 weeks later...

Greedings !

My name's Matoxis2 and I'm MR 14. Playing probably for about 2 years. My first clan with friends had beed abbandoned (now they're in the Black Sun :D ). They told me so much good things about this clan and I'm really looking forward to play with other tenno and be a part of Your community.

SU in the game (I hope) :D