Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #140: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Y75ED5v.png
Ready up, Tenno! The War Within is approaching in November, and it’s time to prepare our ‘useless husks’. Rebecca and Megan are on a mission to complete their Sedna Junctions as a prerequisite for The War Within Quest. Hopefully (Naut)thing spooky will get in their way...

PLUS, see some incredible new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, October 27th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

56 minutes ago, W1zT3ch said:

Wait, MR22 Rebecca and MR16-17 something Megan didn't complete all the junctions?

Relevance of MR? I'm sure players of all MR haven't completed a variety of tasks and quests in the game, for various reasons.

Last night I just cleaned up Sedna (I still hadn't done the Lua puzzles), and then Phobos (there was nothing left to do there but kill the specter, I simply hadn't done it).

Struggled with the puzzle since I hadn't done it before. Watched an MR5 breeze through it. Trying them for the first time last night = me sucking at it as an MR16 player.

MR isn't relevant.

Eventually the MR5 and the MR20something just hit all the panels to lift me up. (Thanks again, guys.)

The next two times I came back solo and got the hang of it.

Sedna junction requirements conquered.

Yay me.

Edited by Rhekemi