[DE]Drew

Hallowed Nightmares, Day of the Dead Content, and More!

On October 27, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Valionus said:

Does the Jack O'Naught have a codex entry? asking coz i didn't attempt to scan :V

I don't think so because you can't use the scanners or bring Helios, if they do add it, well that would be a $&*^ move lol.

On October 27, 2016 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Drew said:

fTSX0VV.jpg

D-did you hear that, Tenno?

Those screams, they might mean something.

Here’s the translated message:

“Tenno, long has Orokin legend spoke of valuable treasure, haunted by a twisted, infested entity. The legend speaks of horrible consequences for those trying to obtain it. Do you still wish to seek this prize?”

Investigate this anomaly from now until November 1st (make sure you're logged in): https://warframe.com/halloween

For more interplanetary Halloween tricks and treats:

• Hallowed Nightmares Tactical Alert: now until November 1st at 2 p.m. ET 
  • Double Affinity Weekend: October 28th to 31st at 2 p.m. ET 

Check out Day of the Dead Skins and Glyphs in the in-game Market until November 10th at 2 p.m. ET!

Also, don’t forget to pick up the Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Picker for only one Credit!

Happy Halloween!

Addendum: PC event is coming soon... Monster uprising delaying launch

Is there a drop table? Also is there trophies for this one or Anything like that?

Okay. Just read the "FAQ" to see you can only get a prize from the site once.

Even more reason to be enraged by the damn Reactor it spat out when others are getting skins.

• Upvote 1

The site says I received a 3-day resource booster, but in-game the resource booster is a 7-day.

(figured I'd post this error here as well)

i got a Syndana.

my brother got a forma.

Using RNG on an even reward.... that's a cheap kick to the balls.

But i didn't expect much else from Warframe aka RNG Prime.

PS: The consequences "you lost all your blabla" is just a joke, don't worry about it.

Cool site thingy but the rng on rewards and the fact a lot of them are things just about everyone has more than they will ever need, depressing and disappointing. Oh well I guess.

• Upvote 1

I got an email for the Halloween event and it said I would get 666 platinum was this a trick to get me to click on the link if so you got me I just want to know if I was supposed to get the platinum or it was a trick coz of Halloween 

ps was I supposed to get a gift if so I didn't get it

Edited by infinitygold666
Forgot something

Finally got my hands on game and finished the whole tactical alert! =)

Thanks for a good stuff (though introducing e-mail was the last thing I've received a notice of, so it was like... backwards in time). Can't wait for TWW launch now.

P.S. Day of the Dead skins are AWESOME.

10 hours ago, infinitygold666 said:

I got an email for the Halloween event and it said I would get 666 platinum was this a trick to get me to click on the link if so you got me I just want to know if I was supposed to get the platinum or it was a trick coz of Halloween 

ps was I supposed to get a gift if so I didn't get it

That ain't a trick m8

8 hours ago, Abnormalize said:

fix branch where jock'o just stucks in....................

This^

For the first 2 days I was unable to obtain any points on round 2.. Come back after the hot-fix excited to progress, now during the time trial jack O' either gets stuck charging into a tree or stays in one spot for almost a minute at a time just shooting gas pumpkins while standing NO WHERE NEAR the explosive pumpkins.. GG

• Upvote 1

Where did the alert go?

Still looking to finish up the time attack... heard there was stratos emblem part as hidden reward. You guys really should give us more info on these things.