[DE]Drew

Hallowed Nightmares, Day of the Dead Content, and More!

Just now, [DE]Drew said:

Why indeed. 

Excuse me while I fan-girl over a member of the DE staff quoting me...

SSSQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure I like the RNG factor to the reward.

I'm sitting on 38 Reactors, with everything reactor'd up. And what do I get? Another f#cking Reactor.

DE, this is a one-time reward. RNG has no place in a system that cannot be farmed. If you want to give out multiple things, either make it a bundle, or have people choose what they get.

• Upvote 5

I got a rock Forma. Woo.

Well, I was going to buy all skins either way, I'm glad I didnt got a skin and ended over with duplicates.

Love the whole idea ... I mean "do not click" ... what do you expect me to do :D

And I was really surprise that I got my a reactor ... thanks!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jackel7 said:

I was in mission and timing of Redtext and Stalker spawning was tooo on the nose o.0

ow scary mate

LOL i had fun with the little game. now to see what horrors they put into the actual game.

also archwing is still archwing HA i laugh because it hurts lol

Some lucky people gets Dotd Skin or Naberus Shoulders Plates and unluky as ever i only get a forma ?
I only have 30
If you put an event like these with rewards, be sure they have appromatively the same value.
You can't associate Forma with Exclusifs skins.

Edited by KurayamiKun
  • Upvote 3

Does anyone know if we can get clan trophys or any other  extras awarded afterwards got the reactor and catalyst and pumpkin  head which i hope we can keep unlike the bunny ears lol.  Thanks alot in advance i got 698? Hows everyone else?

So I was told all my frames and weapons are reset to rank 0. Anyone got the same message with Ivara's face from the web?

Just noticed that the color pallet is not in the market, but the mask is!

Edited by Roselye

i was rather disappointed in getting the scindo DotD skin considering i bought it from the weapon skins back last year :sad:

• Upvote 1

Seems the market is broken for me can't seem to get any of the day of the dead  or Halloween stuff due to the fact that the market doesn't work for me.

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but can we please get this fixed?