[DE]Drew

Hallowed Nightmares, Day of the Dead Content, and More!

Ahh....I see.....

So remember this from the other day?

19 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

W-what do you mean? As i-in super duper spoopy...?
How spoopy we talking...? ;__;

If you had to gauge it from

LkwpPUc.gif

to

6VbRy4c.gif

What's t-the spoop to non-spoop ratio?
Q__________Q

So I'm in a whole new level of spoop.
dPKYybE.gif

#2spoopy5me #no1cansaveusnow #seeyouspacecowboy

#nope #noooppppeeeee #bai #untilnextyear

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

2 minutes ago, 1000deathpenalties said:

Neither the color nor the day of the dead skins are showing up in the market, and I've tried relogging as well. Need help

I have the same problem. Can't find the color picker and for the day of the dead skins I only find ones for Lato and Vasto. Can't find any of the other teased halloween skins.

Edited by Virsalus

It seems that my Market projection is gone and I can't seem to find the day of the dead skin or something when I open my market.
Please fix. Thanks :)

1 minute ago, Benihime09 said:

It seems that my Market projection is gone and I can't seem to find the day of the dead skin or something when I open my market.
Please fix. Thanks :)

Same problem here

I'd like to thank DE for their gracious gift of Day of The Dead Jat Kittag Skin. It so nice to get something you bought with platinum a year ago for free today.

Edited by groznez

I got the Day of the Dead syndana. (Pack 2) I didn't buy them initially because I knew I'd never use them, but I'll take it for free!!

aJiuHiU.jpg

Also got the wings but I bought those last Halloween so.... yeah...

Z4kDQPU.jpg

Edited by (PS4)xxChriz_YFG
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, groznez said:

I'd like to thank DE for their gracious gift of Day of The Dead Jat Kittag Skin. It so nice to get something you bought with platinum a year ago for free today.

What did you expect? We also sometimes get catalysts, reactors and exilus adapters for free and all of them can also be bought with plat. You had it one year earlier. If you don't want to pay plat for anything, just wait for it to maybe be made available for free one day.

Edited by Virsalus

hello, sorry to be thick, but I can't find the mask. Can someone point me in the right direction please. Thankyou!

Edited by (XB1)sherbsville

2 minutes ago, (XB1)sherbsville said:

hello, sorry to be thick, but I can't find the mask. Can someone point me in the right direction please. Thankyou!

got to arsenal > warframe appearance > Attachment > Auxiliary 

10 minutes ago, Virsalus said:

What did you expect? We also sometimes get catalysts, reactors and exilus adapters for free and all of them can also be bought with plat. You had it one year earlier. If you don't want to pay plat for anything, just wait for it to maybe be made available for free one day.

Yes except there is minor difference, that Catalyst, Reactors and exilus adapters can be used constantly with new frames, weapons and such. As with getting a skin I already own is basically giving me nothing. Personally I wouldn't have minded getting exilus adapter or catalyst.

Edit: Also you know they could have given me one of the new skins, just a thought.

Edited by groznez
  • Upvote 2

I got the day of the dead syandana and the shoulder bat wings but the syandana can't be found.

I noticed some people on the subreddit are having this problem and I also saw a post here too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jezym said:

I got the day of the dead syandana and the shoulder bat wings but the syandana can't be found.

I noticed some people on the subreddit are having this problem and I also saw a post here too.

same here got the wing but not the syandana. be patient mate i think they'll release a hot fix soon