[DE]Drew

Hallowed Nightmares, Day of the Dead Content, and More!

4 minutes ago, IgnellZ said:

got to arsenal > warframe appearance > Attachment > Auxiliary 

thankyou, but I can't see an aux option. hmmmm. i just see syandana, chest, l, r arm, l, r leg. It's not under any of those, or helmets. I did search the store before I asked here, and nothing came up. Maybe I just need to wait a bit. The colours and everything else are up though.

For a split second I thought I saw a prompt that said my Credits are being spent with a bar depleting.

3 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

really? i got a forma from the halloween reward... this is so sad....

20161027220022_1.jpgsubirimagenes 

What are the other 2 mails from lotus?

• Upvote 1

Good old "Network not responding" and "Please wait" event.

I think i should stop buying platinum. Because money only make DE servers to lag and glitch and crash.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.... why put an affinity booster in the prizes when we have an affinity weekend...

Yes I got a 7 day affinity booster from the container. 

Also feel that any sort of 'normal item', especially boosters, is a bit of a poor prize when people are getting day of the dead items which don't run out after 7 days.

• Upvote 6

heyy there, so i didd go to open the halloween tressure but im faced with problem , did get the message from ordis that items where delivered but i cant see boltor in my inventory, i did have a all slots full before , i did free one but still nothing, any ideas pls ?

Edited by Scareye

Okay this is nice but - Can console get some actual updates asap - It would be really nice if updates were more timely considering the amounts of little updates pc has been getting and the fact they have been way ahead of us for sometime and have many exclusives just to pc .. yes we have obsidian pack but really cosmetic items are not substance / content and that is what we are really talking about here. On top of this Baro's repeating rotation of the same items for excessive periods, this is in DIRE need of update and there are many comments in forums about this. WE on console may not always get along or whatever but one thing can be said- WE would just like to a. have dates set for console updates when pc gets theirs and 2. increase the speed / decrease the time delays of updates from pc to consoles. We love the game. I know I do but what we are asking is more of it and more in a timely manner when pc gets theirs - 6 to 8 weeks for an update from the date pc gets theirs is a little long of a wait. Warframe is a less populated game that a game like Final Fantasy XIV or some other mmo type games and yet their updates are within a week of each other from pc to console. I dont think timely updates is a lot to ask of the DE staff. Also I have submitted multiple skin and warframe ideas and quest ideas I thought warframe /DE staff encouraged this, it would be nice to hear if you think they are usable or not. I am trying to help with the content because I do love this game I wouldnt play it if I didnt and I see some spots that could be improved by some additions. I came up with the 2 major quest lines which seem to fight Warframe Lore and such. The skins yes black and white computer drawn sketches but I am not a programmer nor do I own a drawing tablet - I am just someone who is intelligent with an iq of 181 who loves the game and who is a former soldier and yes dying slowly so time has a different meaning for me. I am sorry to blurt all of this out in a long and unformatted post but I am posting from the playstation itself and it does not allow for much formatting.  I hope my attempts to reach DE staff havent poisoned you all on my main goals to see things get even better than they are and see things become a little more timely and consistant for console players and pc players. I hope this reaches DE: staff and they can understand my passion and my  intent. Maybe some of my comments when people trying to denigrate me because they dont understand my comments or reasoning or just think pc should always be way in advance of console etc but really we are all players who love the game cant we just love the same thing and get the same things out of it? Okay well I have said my peace. Drew I look forward to the stream after this upcoming one of yours since I will not be able to view it. by the way any console players who would  like to friend me on PSN feel free - Phoenix32778 Okay Thank you for reading and thank you for your consideration.

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Thanks.... why put an affinity booster in the prizes when we have an affinity weekend...

Yes I got a 7 day affinity booster from the container. 

Also feel that any sort of 'normal item', especially boosters, is a bit of a poor prize when people are getting day of the dead items which don't run out after 7 days.

Yeah, I got the same. Kinda gutted too, esp when others got cool skins etc, but its still nice that we get anything. But affinity booster during an affinity event is kinda, oh really rng, really?! lol

• Upvote 2

NM: Do NOT use warframe specters (Vapor, Force, etc) For they WILL betray you!!! *I learned the hard way via Vapor Mag prime T^T

10 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

NM: Do NOT use warframe specters (Vapor, Force, etc) For they WILL betray you!!! *I learned the hard way via Vapor Mag prime T^T

like they fixed that last hotfix.

The feeling of getting another reactor for the unusable pile of 20+ I have, then looking to see others getting packs of skins.

Full trick. No treat.

• Upvote 2

nice, thx DE

as well as i thought the dragon nikana halloween skin would fit the nikana prime ... it doesnt

so i bought it accidently ?

I done goofed, i for some reason claimed my price before the update dropped (people were linking the site before the update dropped) and now i don't have my Day Of The Dead abrasys syandana.

qZoN6h5.jpg

ADtCvPX.jpg

i understand if you can't do anything about this and i take full responsibility over it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HimCrispy said:

I dint got my double affinity :/

it hasn't started yet....

Double Affinity Weekend: October 28th to 31st at 2 p.m. ET 

I just got the 688 personal best record.... then it said unable to save progress because of the update (fix).
Can you please bring that back? We we're not prepared for the fix. :(

19 minutes ago, sanetri said:

I done goofed, i for some reason claimed my price before the update dropped (people were linking the site before the update dropped) and now i don't have my Day Of The Dead abrasys syandana.

qZoN6h5.jpg

ADtCvPX.jpg

i understand if you can't do anything about this and i take full responsibility over it.

Same thing happened to me, I guess the second attachments are Naberu shoulder plates and you can equip them?

just finished all the missions.. so do we have special rewards for special achievements this year?