[DE]Drew

Hallowed Nightmares, Day of the Dead Content, and More!

So people got Naberus and syandana and I got... forma. I know it's all random, but, you know, it's a little unfair. 

Edited by MrDar1o
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

ed us to go buy in the market that why could get from that I dont get it, so basically I bought all those skins for nothing when I could have earned them?

We can earn them? How? I've read patch notes and have'nt seen any links to obtaining DOD skins through any gameplay.

2 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

We can earn them? How? I've read patch notes and have'nt seen any links to obtaining DOD skins through any gameplay.

Small game on website could give you Forma, Potatoes, Boosters and... Naberus + DotD Abrasys. That's a little unfair to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SippGames said:

What do I do on the website? Just sit here?

Be logged into your account, then open the door that you shouldn't, then open the crate that you shouldn't and it'll tell you what you've got which you'll receive in your inbox on next log in. 

Just now, NovusNova said:

Be logged into your account, then open the door that you shouldn't, then open the crate that you shouldn't and it'll tell you what you've got which you'll receive in your inbox on next log in. 

Ok thanks

Edit: ok cool prank guys....... checked my inventory after loggin to get my reward and it turns out i still have my stockpile of forma... phew. apologies for the rage. 

• Upvote 1

So it doesn't work for ps4?  I tried the links & the door thing still comes up with same thing

How come nothing works as intented anymore 

Edited by (PS4)Dynasty-w-fans

1 hour ago, MrDar1o said:

So people got Naberus and syandana and I got... forma. I know it's all random, but, you know, it's a little unfair. 

just image how those of us who got an affinity booster feel when we know we're getting an affinity booster weekend....a little unfair is not the description I'd be using considering some are getting Naberus AND syandana as their prize. 

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 4

I went on pc to do create event , please make sure consoles links work since you give us link options to event.  

Anyway i got 3day dbl xp winming :)

Edited by (PS4)Dynasty-w-fans
Solved own problem

4 hours ago, (XB1)sherbsville said:

Yeah, I got the same. Kinda gutted too, esp when others got cool skins etc, but its still nice that we get anything. But affinity booster during an affinity event is kinda, oh really rng, really?! lol

While I agree its not great keep in mind boosters stack with weekends to give you a 4 times boost, so you will have a 4 times affinity boost for the weekend.

• Upvote 1

Tactical alert that's tedious and unrewarding.

Promotional website that's more trolls than treats.

11/10 best event

Actually, salt aside, I should probably offer some constructive criticism.

For the Tactical Alert, the main issue is that there are no rewards. Since it has the whole nightmare theme going on, some possible rewards could include:

• Mission 1 = Easy Nightmare mods, Breeding Grounds mods, Cryotic Front mods
  • Mission 2= Medium Nightmare mods, Cicero Crisis mods
  • Endurance = Hard Nightmare mods, Tethra's Doom mods

For the promo site, simply refunding peoples rewards for equivalent Platinum instead would be much appreciated. Just replace the item rewards with platinum rewards, so people could at least spend it on something they do want.

Edited by CrogenitorSeims