[DE]Drew

Hallowed Nightmares, Day of the Dead Content, and More!

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

just image how those of us who got an affinity booster feel when we know we're getting an affinity booster weekend...

You do know that if you already have a booster and there is a booster weekend, you get 4x the amount of affinity/resources/etc.... right?

Edited by (PS4)RedChili69

Just now, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

You do know that if you already have a booster and there is a booster weekend, you get 4x the amount of affinity/resources/etc.... right?

So...this thing here Investigate this anomaly from now until November 1st (make sure you're logged in): https://warframe.com/halloween  

Is like everyday a new gift or one time only ? Because i got a catalyst and if it's one time only i really don't have nothing to put it on :sad:                             

• Upvote 2

Its not fair DE, how do you expect us to get all that plat to buy all those limited time editions. we will need an extension.

I got a gold potato. Ehn, I'll toss it onto the pile of forty some-odd others I already have.

After playing for well over two years, the multiple alerts and events kinda make them not as amazingly valuable as they once were.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

and... we might not even need affinity.  Plus it still doesn't change the fact that getting TWO permanent cosmetic (seen people getting a syandana and Naberus) is considerably better than getting a 3-7 day booster or something like a forma.  

As I've said elsewhere 'everyday' items like this should not have been part of the prize pool (neither should double prizes) and it's a bit of a kick in the teeth considering what some players are getting. 

• Upvote 1

Wow... took all of around 20 min to finish out all the alert stuff.... That was kind of a letdown. Figured it would be more challenging this year.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Xeaountherandom said:

Oh wow different rewards for my PC version and PS4 version
PS4: Day of the Dead Abrasys Syandana and Naberus Shoulders
PC: 3 day booster

Good thing I play PS4 more than PC for Warframe, XD

Rewards are random, PC can get Naberus and Abrasys too. 

Really? A blue potato is all I got? On the warframe subreddit,  the OP got cosmetics. I wanted those. I mean, I guess it's better than the affinity boosters people are getting, but still. I have too many blue potatoes. They are worthless to me! All the blue potatoes are belong to me!!

11 minutes ago, (PS4)usmaisabadman said:

MY MASTERY LEVEL RESET 

IMA QUIT WARFRAME!!!! >:C

looks like you got a TRICK instead of a treat this year