Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Nightmares

[DE]Megan

Yays! He is back. So much fun I had last year with this little event, I like it. And nice that they fixed the issue with the bursa and the bosses, wow that was so annoying. The bursas could constantly spawn and gather in packs of 6 during some bosses (looks at raptor) uff, that's quite nice that it was fixed.

Shame it is same tactical mission as last year only might be rewards new. I was soooo waiting for something new and spooky in warframe then halloween update would hit but no. Waiting november then.

P.S Good job with halloween special page

Edited by DJDaRk3Y

I'm all for new stuff, but quite frankly timers suck. Who wants to go do something, fail/not find what you need, and then be told, "too bad, come back in another 8hrs and when you don't get your drop for 97th time, I'll laugh at you again! hahahaha".

Just devs trolling us. That's what timers say to me. Opinions may vary =)

On 27/10/2016 at 10:07 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Recurring Nightmares: Hotfix #1

Additions

• New Nightmare modifiers have been added to the mix! Take on the new ‘Death Detonation’, and ‘Friendly Fire’ modifiers.

Fixes

• Fix a rare script error that can sometimes occur if a regular transmission interrupts a screen transmission.
  • Fixed visual discrepancies with Sigils (particularly some Prime Access ones) due to lighting. 
  • Fixed not being able to equip Valkyr Augment Mods on Valkyr. 
  • Fixed not being able to purchase Valkyr’s Bonds in the Market. 
  • Fixed Nightmare modifiers not re-applying after a Host Migration. 
  • Fixed the Hallowed Nightmares Inbox message appearing as a localization file path. 

Thanks DE.

On 10/28/2016 at 1:04 AM, anyse said:

isn't it already can be use with Rakta Dark Dagger? :shocked:

That's what I was thinking...

I went to equip my Rakta with it and found it was already equipped. I haven't used Rakta Dark Dagger since it was released and it already had the mod equipped. So either DE is trolling or Mandala Effect is REEEEAL