Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Nightmares

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, Wildsniper911 said:

why can Rakta Dark Dagger equip the syndicate mod? Making it the only syndicate melee with a syndicate mod?

RDD can equip the syndicate mod because there's a syndicate mod for the DD... Vaykor Hek can't equip its mod because it already has a syndicate radial blast effect. RDD has no such effect innately. It's just the weapons they chose for the mods and melees.

The syndicate-chosen weapons don't have to be equal for all six of them. The increasing diversity in weapons and mods will only add to this. Sobek has both a syndicate mod and a Rathuum mod, the only such weapon. Djinn is the only sentinel with a paired melee weapon. DE appears to be heading towards more qualitative differences, which will likely provoke more and more arguments trying to define them quantitatively, but they're under no obligation to make everything in the game equal in everyone's eyes.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted inconsistent Ducat pricing for common/uncommon hybrid drops as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/56r8k0/please_adjust_ducat_rewards_for_braton_bp_and/

Thanks.

That means all these Prime parts are now worth 25 Ducats:

• Braton Prime Blueprint
  • Fang Prime Handle
  • Paris Prime Upper Limb
  • Trinity Prime Neuroptics Blueprint

But you missed this hybrid drop, which is still worth 15 Ducats:

• Soma Prime Blueprint
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gleaming Blight can now be equipped on the Rakta Dark Dagger.

I do not understand about this "change". Gleaming Blight could already be equipped on the Rakta Dark Dagger.

Where did my Eternal War go?

...Oh, there it is... wait, what?!

It seems all of Valkyr's augments are bugged.

By the way, I lost hope for a second there, I thought there was no Halloween event this year xD.

Nice!

Edited by 0meg4x
By the way

Does any one know how we are supposed to do the third part of the alert in less than 334 seconds ?

I mean... 1-2 minutes to open the door (depending of the rooms you have to travel through), 1 more minute to reach the boss, 30 sec-1 minute after killing him to reach the extraction. In the best way we have less than 3 minutes to kill a lvl 10 juggernaut only with explosiv barrels that take ages to dammage hm.

20 minutes ago, Chinome said:

Does any one know how we are supposed to do the third part of the alert in less than 334 seconds ?

I mean... 1-2 minutes to open the door (depending of the rooms you have to travel through), 1 more minute to reach the boss, 30 sec-1 minute after killing him to reach the extraction. In the best way we have less than 3 minutes to kill a lvl 10 juggernaut only with explosiv barrels that take ages to dammage hm.

It's not that hard. My first try was 665 (extraction times lol) and my second was 706. You can just stand on top of the barrels and bait the juggernaut to attack them itself, or get close so you can set it off with it inside.