Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Nightmares: Hotfix 1+1.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, xBinary01 said:

So, what about this ? i already have normal abrasys syandana and lotus don't give me the syandana "day of the dead" :c

9sq0Lv4.jpg

GimfhYZ.jpg

Wait.. what's that first picture? You mean you can get those as rewards? I just bought them from the market.. Oh wait, are those the previous year rewards?

Edited by LunarEdge7

12 minutes ago, Gilmaesh said:

Why not the head shot modifier? Enemies are invincible unless you headshot them

Perfect, i just needed another excuse to solo lol

I am reading something similar but expanded to only a few select friends for nightmares in these cases.

1 minute ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Wait.. what's that first picture? You mean you can get those as rewards? I just bought them from the market.. Oh wait, are those the previous year rewards?

no, in the first picture are the rewards from here  warframe.com/es/halloween when you open de box. But they don't give me syandana, only the second rewards that was shoulders "naberus".

Happy to see a new tatical alert and event again. Makes it intresting.

Glad for the fix's and such but if Friendly Fire in the same sense as a constant radiation set up I don't think I would be a fan, aready rarely play with public unless its a rift mission or alerts adding that just seems to promote more solo play.

I don't know if Nightmare mode is supposed to make my specter turn against me, but it did.

Three times in the no shields Nightmare defense mission on Io, Jupiter (before this update).

Spawned my Lancer and Ancient Healer, Lancer proceeded to kill me.

Spawned a Lancer again to test, he proceeded to kill me. 

I had to put the Ancient Healer down.

When others joined, an Inaros noted his specters didn't rebel and try to kill him.

Is this feature intended, or a bug?

6 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

I don't know if Nightmare mode is supposed to make my specter turn against me, but it did.

Three times in the no shields Nightmare defense mission on Io, Jupiter (before this update).

Spawned my Lancer and Ancient Healer, Lancer proceeded to kill me.

Spawned a Lancer again to test, he proceeded to kill me. 

I had to put the Ancient Healer down.

When others joined, an Inaros noted his specters didn't rebel and try to kill him.

Is this feature intended, or a bug?

So is this what that is?

• New Nightmare modifiers have been added to the mix! Take on the new ‘Death Detonation’, and ‘Friendly Fire’ modifiers.

??