Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfect World is Selling the Lato Prime

jxtichi012

Wasn't these type of threads banned(Anything related to founders)? I guess because its mainly PC founders talking(about their entitlement issues) its ok. Rationalize it how you want, PW/PWE was not part of that bogus contract nor does china follow the same laws as where you live so there's nothing any of you can do. Complaining about a gun yet all of you want Umbra and act like the word "Prime" is supposed to make the two different. You want your founders items, leave Umbra in china, and only china. Anything else, entitled BS.

On 10/28/2016 at 6:08 PM, Venom-Snake said:

Really guys, should we even care?

China Warframe does not effect the Global build in any way. Its just fire waiting to be spread.

Just roll your eyes and move on.

"But the doctor said my sodium levels are too high so I must get rid of them somehow so generating tears and salt on the WF forums seems to be a good release option!" -a nameless WF forum dweller.

How dare you bring reason and thought to this forum.

If you see people crying about what is happening in a game in a different country half way around the world, that is not even connected to our gaming world, to digital content they do not even personally own, yes dear cry babies all digital content legally belongs to DE or to the company DE decided to sell a license to, you are just allowed to use it. Sometimes you have to wonder about the average age, education and money earning habits of the average WF forum dwellers.  

Edited by TwistedDee

Hey, I don't really want to read 10 pages, so sorry if this was already mentioned: we got their founder exclusive Nikana Prime and Spira Prime, will be getting their Excalibur Umra at some point, what's the big deal if there is Lato Prime in the Chinese version? So far the only thing that will apparently be exclusive to China is the shoulder armor on the Umbra, isn't that a bit unfair?