Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Dictatorial debates [IC Open]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not what I had in mind but I'll allow it.

The crowd seems to visibly panick. One reporter speaks up over the calamity.

"Thw crowd has gone into a frenzy." He says. "I am told the mighty Jack'o'naut has appeared."

He pushes towards the Behemoth.

"Mr, Mrs?, Jack'o'naut. What made you leave your domain and seek this position?" He asks. "Os or true you are full of candy and potatoes?"

The Jack O'naut stomps the floor, flexing its back spines to reveal a translation screen, and answers.  "RAGHRRGRHRGARGHRG! (we are the vessel to immortality!)  RHRARHARAFGHGRHA! (Join us and prosper for eternity!)  RAGARHRHRARH! (Candy is for the supporters, potatoes are for dinner!)"  

5 minutes ago, Minion135 said:

Clem says, with conviction in his voice, "Clem, Clem! Clem, Grakata, Clem, Clem!"

"Erm yes." He says. "I agree the Jack'o'naur does have a better chance of winning, especially with his promises of candy."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The Jack O'naut stomps the floor, flexing its back spines to reveal a translation screen, and answers.  "RAGHRRGRHRGARGHRG! (we are the vessel to immortality!)  RHRARHARAFGHGRHA! (Join us and prosper for eternity!)  RAGARHRHRARH! (Candy is for the supporters, potatoes are for dinner!)"  

"And how do you view your opponents." The reporter asks. "Do you plan I address allegations that you plan to bribe people into voting for you?"

12 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"The invention that plagued it's inventors? Simply: eradication. The Tenno are immune to it's effects, so am I and my fragments. With my help, those spores will spread their last."

"Natah pitied the children, we did not. All she needs is for the cause to be removed, and with the help of her father, be led to back to her truthful path. So yes, her disobedience was a phase I did not foresee, but once the children meet their rightful demise, she will listen to me again."

"Is it true you are responsible for the liberation of the Grineer?" He asks. "How do you plan to address concerns that you might rig the voting system?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"And how do you view your opponents." The reporter asks. "Do you plan I address allegations that you plan to bribe people into voting for you?"

The Jack O'naut hisses, toxic air flowing through his spines.  "RAWTHTHRHGRHGR! (Do you bribe people with buttons?)  RAGAGTGTGARWG! (Then why not candy!  Why not dinners!)  RAAAWRGWRAAH! (Join us, be one with our flesh!)"  He slams the floor again, shaking the stage.  "RRRAAAAAGHH! (The small grineer has no power, he is no leader!)  RAAAGWAGGAGH!  RAWWHGHWWAH! (The sentient offers nothing! He will allow these foolish beings to go about there lives as if he never existed!)"

5 minutes ago, Minion135 said:

"Clem, Clem! Grakata, CLEM! TWO GRAKATA!" Clem uses his Twin Grakatas as makeshift boosters to fly around the area, then lands and looks towards the gathered crowds. "Clem, CLEM? Clem, Clem, Grakata, Clem! Grakata, Clem, TWO Grakata!"

10 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The Jack O'naut hisses, toxic air flowing through his spines.  "RAWTHTHRHGRHGR! (Do you bribe people with buttons?)  RAGAGTGTGARWG! (Then why not candy!  Why not dinners!)  RAAAWRGWRAAH! (Join us, be one with our flesh!)"  He slams the floor again, shaking the stage.  "RRRAAAAAGHH! (The small grineer has no power, he is no leader!)  RAAAGWAGGAGH!  RAWWHGHWWAH! (The sentient offers nothing! He will allow these foolish beings to go about there lives as if he never existed!)"

"Order!" A voice says. "Order!"

The Moderator strikes the podium with his gavel.

He points at Clem.

"Mr. Clem please remain seated."

He pulls a spray bottle out from under the podium and squirts it at Jack. 

"No chemical-weapons... bad infested." 

Serveral cans of aerosol air freshener spray down on the infested, dispersing the gas harmlessly.

Anyone, even candidates, can ask the candidates a question. Don't be shy. Candidates are expected to be aniline with rules here and in the OOC thread and deflect/ignore questions that are on the "do not ask" list (mostly real world issues that are controversial). 

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Is it true you are responsible for the liberation of the Grineer?" He asks. "How do you plan to address concerns that you might rig the voting system?"

"No. That mistake goes to the same self sisters. The army of copy men has fallen under their rule, their rebellion. As much as I'd like to be the puppeteer of their uprising, it has done more harm to the system of origin than good, butchered the surface of these resourceful planets while I slumbered."

"I have no need to win this game. Me and my fragments will finish what we started regardless. The children will fall, this 'opposition' will fall, and the Sentients will be in their rightful place, the throne of this galaxy."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"No. That mistake goes to the same self sisters. The army of copy men has fallen under their rule, their rebellion. As much as I'd like to be the puppeteer of their uprising, it has done more harm to the system of origin than good, butchered the surface of these resourceful planets while I slumbered."

"I have no need to win this game. Me and my fragments will finish what we started regardless. The children will fall, this 'opposition' will fall, and the Sentients will be in their rightful place, the throne of this galaxy."

The reporter nods.

"You seem very sure of victory." He says. "How do you think voters will respond to seeing your fragments at the polls? Do you think it is fair that you command such a large portion of voters through sheer force of will?"

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"The plague speaks, just as rotten as itself. You are an accident, one thought to be removed from the fabric of this time. You either serve your place as a weapon, or die trying to be something else. Enjoy your freedom while you can, because I won't give you that choice, and I'll put the leash tight enough for you to suffocate on your miserable existence."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"The plague speaks, just as rotten as itself. You are an accident, one thought to be removed from the fabric of this time. You either serve your place as a weapon, or die trying to be something else. Enjoy your freedom while you can, because I won't give you that choice, and I'll put the leash tight enough for you to suffocate on your miserable existence."

"Mr. Hunhow." The moderator says. "Remember we are here for a civil debate. Please refrain from threatening the other candidates."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The reporter nods.

"You seem very sure of victory." He says. "How do you think voters will respond to seeing your fragments at the polls? Do you think it is fair that you command such a large portion of voters through sheer force of will?"

"Letting superiority take it's place earlier is nothing but fair. And wouldn't you think the army of senseless clones, or mind controlled preachers, or corpse grown spores don't have a place to judge and decide? My fragments are united, a single mind, the perfect public."

21 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"RARHGHRAWHGRHR! (You dare call me an accident?!)  RAWGRAWGHGWRWH! (I am your nightmares, brought into the flesh!)  RAWHGHGWWAGWAHGWR! (The orokin were right to fear me, just as you should!)"   He stomps the floor again, his pumpkin head twitching.

36 minutes ago, Minion135 said:

"Clem, Clem! Grakata, CLEM! TWO GRAKATA!" Clem uses his Twin Grakatas as makeshift boosters to fly around the area, then lands and looks towards the gathered crowds. "Clem, CLEM? Clem, Clem, Grakata, Clem! Grakata, Clem, TWO Grakata!"

He, it, turns to Clem.  "RAWGRARWRGARW! (You seek to lead, and yet you are a reject!)  RAWAWRWGHR! (Why do you view yourself as a tyrant, when you are but a child?)

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"RARHGHRAWHGRHR! (You dare call me an accident?!)  RAWGRAWGHGWRWH! (I am your nightmares, brought into the flesh!)  RAWHGHGWWAGWAHGWR! (The orokin were right to fear me, just as you should!)"   He stomps the floor again, his pumpkin head twitching.

"Denial. How utterly expected. How could you live with the realization that your existence was a spoil of evolution? The false superiority you were born to believe has even turned you against the clones that revived your scourge. Are you any different? A tool, thinking it's something more? Keep dreaming like the children, it'll at least give you comfort in your inevitable demise, as you realize that all you ever were, was never meant to happen."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Denial. How utterly expected. How could you live with the realization that your existence was a spoil of evolution? The false superiority you were born to believe has even turned you against the clones that revived your scourge. Are you any different? A tool, thinking it's something more? Keep dreaming like the children, it'll at least give you comfort in your inevitable demise, as you realize that all you ever were, was never meant to happen."

Its pumpkin head twitches faster, and it begins to laugh.  "RAWWHGWARH! (I know that you do not sleep.)  RAWHWGWhWARG! (Having nightmares?)  RAWGHWRHWGAH! (perhaps it is better if you go find your teddy bear!)  RHAGWARHGAWRGWGR! RAWWHARHRH! (Why do you think that you would be better fit to rule than a nightmare which never ends?)

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((Hunhow, stalker, clem, and Jack O'naut))

Just now, Rakawan said:

Hide contents

For the Love of RNGesus use spoiler tags for OOC.

Jack, Stalker, Hunhow, and Clem are taken. 

Spoiler

Okay.

A lot of characters to pick from, but there is only one i want to use...

the greatest boss in all of warframe.

Also, i take it that this isn't going to be a serious rp?

Soon two grineers and a large grineer wielding an ack and brunt walks in. The ack and brunt wielder was infact Tyl Regor himself.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Its pumpkin head twitches faster, and it begins to laugh.  "RAWWHGWARH! (I know that you do not sleep.)  RAWHWGWhWARG! (Having nightmares?)  RAWGHWRHWGAH! (perhaps it is better if you go find your teddy bear!)  RHAGWARHGAWRGWGR! RAWWHARHRH! (Why do you think that you would be better fit to rule than a nightmare which never ends?)

"Speaking to a spore of failure like yourself is pointless, although amusing. Keep talking, you might not be able to in the future..."

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay.

Soon two grineers and a large grineer wielding an ack and brunt walks in. The ack and brunt wielder was infact Tyl Regor himself.

"And as if fate itself wanted to have a laugh, we have the adoptive father of the infestation himself joining this one sided debate. Anything to add?"

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Speaking to a spore of failure like yourself is pointless, although amusing. Keep talking, you might not be able to in the future..."

"And as if fate itself wanted to have a laugh, we have the adoptive father of the infestation himself joining this one sided debate. Anything to add?"

Spoiler

I'm not exactly the best Tyl regor impersonator and i am rusty about a few things but i assume i have missed out on something about him being the adoptive father of the infestation himself? 

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm not exactly the best Tyl regor impersonator and i am rusty about a few things but i assume i have missed out on something about him being the adoptive father of the infestation himself? 

"Have you played the Once Awake quest? Tyl Regor reawakened the infestation by accident. So we could say he's responsible for it's return. And if you're bad at impersonating Regor, maybe you should've picked someone else? Cause Tyl is too good of a character to be butchered XD.

15 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay.

"RAWHRGRHAH!? (why does this one challenge me?)   RAHWWWAHGHR! (Do you not know that I am your superior?)  RAWHWAGWHGEW! (The hunhow claims you have made me, but we both know that this is not the case).