Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Dictatorial debates [IC Open]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Hide contents

"Have you played the Once Awake quest? Tyl Regor reawakened the infestation by accident. So we could say he's responsible for it's return. And if you're bad at impersonating Regor, maybe you should've picked someone else? Cause Tyl is too good of a character to be butchered XD.

Spoiler

Do i smell an insult at the: "is too good of a character to be butchered XD" part? Or am i just assuming things?

Aaaaaanyway, i'll see what i can do. I mean, it's not all doom and gloom if i make one mistake...

riiight?

15 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Speaking to a spore of failure like yourself is pointless, although amusing. Keep talking, you might not be able to in the future..."

"And as if fate itself wanted to have a laugh, we have the adoptive father of the infestation himself joining this one sided debate. Anything to add?"

"The awakening of the infested was a mistake, yes...but an even worse mistake was opening your tomb"

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"RAWHRGRHAH!? (why does this one challenge me?)   RAHWWWAHGHR! (Do you not know that I am your superior?)  RAWHWAGWHGEW! (The hunhow claims you have made me, but we both know that this is not the case).

"Superior is the incorrect term. You're more of a wretched beast to me"

Spoiler

Gonna be rusty at the start, ofc. But just bare with me, and not scream and shout if i make a few mistakes. Correct them if that's the case

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do i smell an insult at the: "is too good of a character to be butchered XD" part? Or am i just assuming things?

Aaaaaanyway, i'll see what i can do. I mean, it's not all doom and gloom if i make one mistake...

riiight?

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna be rusty at the start, ofc. But just bare with me, and not scream and shout if i make a few mistakes. Correct them if that's the case

The Jack O'naught Stomps again, its bristles tensing and relaxing.  "RAWHGAWHGW! (A beast can be slain, and will never return)  TAWGRWRGAWrH! (I will always be there, in your mind!  You call the tenno Freaks, yet you create freaks)  RAWGHEHRGWAGHRGWRAWrHG! (You fear me, as you fear failure)  RAWGHRWARGARHGWR! (how can you lead if you cower in your labs?)

Spoiler

Listen to his speech lines, over and over.  That'll get you a good sense of him.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:
  Hide contents

riiight?

"The awakening of the infested was a mistake, yes...but an even worse mistake was opening your tomb"

Hide contents

Just use your best melted butter voice and try to keep OOC discussions to OOC thread. 

You saw my Stalker take right? They don't have to be 100% accurate.

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

riiight?

Reveal hidden contents

"Tyke Regir has arrived. His presence should create a boost in the number of voters if only because he has cloned them." The reporter says. "Tyl how do you respond to the theft of the your research by Salad.. I mean Alad V? What are your thoughts in the free exchange of ideas?"

Edited by Rakawan
Screw it. Even reporters misspell things occasionally.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:
  Hide contents

Just use your best melted butter voice and try to keep OOC discussions to OOC thread. 

You saw my Stalker take right? They don't have to be 100% accurate.

Spoiler

Okay. Thought you had to be really accurate when playing as the characters or something

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The Jack O'naught Stomps again, its bristles tensing and relaxing.  "RAWHGAWHGW! (A beast can be slain, and will never return)  TAWGRWRGAWrH! (I will always be there, in your mind!  You call the tenno Freaks, yet you create freaks)  RAWGHEHRGWAGHRGWRAWrHG! (You fear me, as you fear failure)  RAWGHRWARGARHGWR! (how can you lead if you cower in your labs?)

Hide contents

Listen to his speech lines, over and over.  That'll get you a good sense of him.

"I remain in my labs to continue with my research. I am in no need for unrelated business"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Tyke Regir has arrived. His presence should create a boost in the number of voters if only because he has cloned them." The reporter says. "Tyl how do you respond to the theft of the your research by Salad.. I mean Alad V? What are your thoughts in the free exchange of ideas?"

"Alad V's acts will not go unpunished. He think he can take what he wants, but as mister stalker would say, actions have consequences"

14 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

riiight?

Reveal hidden contents

"Don't beat yourself over it, grineer called Gregor. My tomb would've been opened either way. Even the Lotus' attempt at sealing it only gave her and the betrayers time they did not use."

8 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Reveal hidden contents

"Now this, I must agree with. You ran when you awoke the plague. You hid when the Tenno came for your cure. You hid when you opened my tomb. You call the Orokin called Alad V spineless, yet you yourself are a coward."

13 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay. Thought you had to be really accurate when playing as the characters or something

"I remain in my labs to continue with my research. I am in no need for unrelated business"

"Alad V's acts will not go unpunished. He think he can take what he wants, but as mister stalker would say, actions have consequences"

"how do you respond to allegations that you have created an army of clones to rig the polls?" The reporter asks. "Do you believe that this is a perversion of the democratic process?"

1 minute ago, ultimatumcore said:

"What is this... Madness? The sentients! Are just another weed! To be plucked! And discarded!" Councilor Vay Hek roared, stepping to a remaining podium and smashing a mechanical hand to it.

"And here we have the biggest disgrace of a councilor the Grineer could offer, not surprising. Not even the Orokin were as foolish as you, Vay Hek. A fleet of Balor Formorians, and not a single one remains, because of your continuous underestimating of the Tenno. Every 'battle' you had ended with you screaming as you fled like a fly, noticing the surface you've been trying to land on moved."

37 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"And here we have the biggest disgrace of a councilor the Grineer could offer, not surprising. Not even the Orokin were as foolish as you, Vay Hek. A fleet of Balor Formorians, and not a single one remains, because of your continuous underestimating of the Tenno. Every 'battle' you had ended with you screaming as you fled like a fly, noticing the surface you've been trying to land on moved."

"Thousands of Tenno have fallen to my hand. You simply hate our superiority!" The councilor ranted. "WE'RE GOING TO SEAL UP THE VOID! AND MAKE THE CORPUS PAY FOR IT!" He chanted, a crowd of grineer he'd brought with him cheering. "Let the sisters' favorite FAILURE turn traitor and remain in his precious void!" He continued, pointing at Hunhow. "Talk to me about failure? No one dares try to fight me without their cheese tactics and full squads! No one even knows you! A broken war that never began, wielded by the Tenno as a second rate toy! My messages resound throughout the solar system! While your voice is but a whisper!" He went on, riling up his crowd further and further.

((Just thought about the void bit, tell me if it hits a bit too close, alright? I'll remove it. Also, how does one use spoiler tags?))

Edited by ultimatumcore

3 hours ago, ultimatumcore said:

"Thousands of Tenno have fallen to my hand. You simply hate our superiority!" The councilor ranted. "WE'RE GOING TO SEAL UP THE VOID! AND MAKE THE CORPUS PAY FOR IT!" He chanted, a crowd of grineer he'd brought with him cheering. "Let the sisters' favorite FAILURE turn traitor and remain in his precious void!" He continued, pointing at Hunhow. "Talk to me about failure? No one dares try to fight me without their cheese tactics and full squads! No one even knows you! A broken war that never began, wielded by the Tenno as a second rate toy! My messages resound throughout the solar system! While your voice is but a whisper!" He went on, riling up his crowd further and further.

((Just thought about the void bit, tell me if it hits a bit too close, alright? I'll remove it. Also, how does one use spoiler tags?))

No that is beautiful!

5 hours ago, ultimatumcore said:

The Jack O'naut's pumpkin head chatters, and a laugh escapes him.  "RAWHAHGRHGAWRGHAW! (You claim your superiority, but every time you leave!)  RAWAGWARGHW! (You have sought machine for immortality, yet you fail!)  RAWRHHRAWRHHRAWH! (I am the vessel of true immortality! Tenno Strike me down time and time again, yet I rise!)  RARHWARGARH! (I am their nightmares; I am your nightmare.)  RAWRHGHWARGHRW! (What will you do, when your metal rusts?)

14 hours ago, ultimatumcore said:

"And even while your forces spred across the system for generations as I slept, I came closer to destroying the Tenno than you could ever imagine. My kind orchestrated the fall of the Orokin, I restored the sky as it should be, and it was by my Shadow's hand that the children felt the crushing pressure on their neck. I underestimated them, but unlike you, it won't happen again, and the old war will finally end. Then, I'll personally show you and your kind your place. Mindless builders, never meant to hold any value other than serving the gods."

A Corpus arrives through the side door, almost tripping over his credit cape. He quickly corrects himself and holds out a dataslat as two Bursa class MOAs flank either side of the door.

"*Ahem* May everybody please rise for the arrival of he who speaks for the Void, the Prophet of Profit and self-proclaimed self-made millionare, the esteemed and honourable Nef Anyo!"

*THNK*

*Thnk*

"Um, it would appear that the esteemed Nef Anyo is too wide to fit through the door... Be back in five." The Corpus darts back through the door, followed by the MOAs.

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"And even while your forces spred across the system for generations as I slept, I came closer to destroying the Tenno than you could ever imagine. My kind orchestrated the fall of the Orokin, I restored the sky as it should be, and it was by my Shadow's hand that the children felt the crushing pressure on their neck. I underestimated them, but unlike you, it won't happen again, and the old war will finally end. Then, I'll personally show you and your kind your place. Mindless builders, never meant to hold any value other than serving the gods."

"Close only counts in Drahk shoes! Hand Grenades! And Balor fomorians! Your blade was broken by a lifeless puppet, at it's weakest! Who are you to talk of gods, when you look to be barely a man? Your "Shadow" is but a misguided child! Insignificant against the tide of Grineer will! When you come for us! You will find unstoppable forces AND immovable objects! We will be your end if you attack us, Sentient, so keep hiding on your moon, while we keep our homeworld!!!" He raised a fist, and was punctuated by a roar from the Grineer behind him.

10 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The Jack O'naut's pumpkin head chatters, and a laugh escapes him.  "RAWHAHGRHGAWRGHAW! (You claim your superiority, but every time you leave!)  RAWAGWARGHW! (You have sought machine for immortality, yet you fail!)  RAWRHHRAWRHHRAWH! (I am the vessel of true immortality! Tenno Strike me down time and time again, yet I rise!)  RARHWARGARH! (I am their nightmares; I am your nightmare.)  RAWRHGHWARGHRW! (What will you do, when your metal rusts?)

"My own mortality matters not! It is my brothers that will pave the way into the future! My clones that will crush your rotted jack o' lantern head!" He pontificated, turning his attention to the monster. "I have seen more horrifying monsters with my own eyes! How weak do you think we are?!? That we might be hurt by a mere nightmare?!?"

41 minutes ago, ultimatumcore said:

"Close only counts in Drahk shoes! Hand Grenades! And Balor fomorians! Your blade was broken by a lifeless puppet, at it's weakest! Who are you to talk of gods, when you look to be barely a man? Your "Shadow" is but a misguided child! Insignificant against the tide of Grineer will! When you come for us! You will find unstoppable forces AND immovable objects! We will be your end if you attack us, Sentient, so keep hiding on your moon, while we keep our homeworld!!!" He raised a fist, and was punctuated by a roar from the Grineer behind him.

"Hehe... You don't even know how close I am. If I wished, one if your planets could be mine before the day is over. I'll let you ponder about which one, unless your loyal Tyl Regor actually told you. You claim to serve the Queens, but if you could overthrow them, all that loyalty was simply history you'd deny."

1 hour ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

A Corpus arrives through the side door, almost tripping over his credit cape. He quickly corrects himself and holds out a dataslat as two Bursa class MOAs flank either side of the door.

"*Ahem* May everybody please rise for the arrival of he who speaks for the Void, the Prophet of Profit and self-proclaimed self-made millionare, the esteemed and honourable Nef Anyo!"

*THNK*

*Thnk*

"Um, it would appear that the esteemed Nef Anyo is too wide to fit through the door... Be back in five." The Corpus darts back through the door, followed by the MOAs.

"And just as I decide this evening has been entertaining enough, the Orokin called Nef Anyo pays a visit, spreading the lies of that poisonous void. Worshipping something that created the Tenno, the betrayers, could he have chosen something worse?"

"Well seems like enough candidates are here." The moderator says, shaking himself as if sleeping. "Let's get to some issues."

He looks at card.

"First off, the Tenno. We've heard individual positions and proposals,  and some one word replies; but now let's hear some details. If elected how will you deal with these marauders?"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well seems like enough candidates are here." The moderator says, shaking himself as if sleeping. "Let's get to some issues."

He looks at card.

"First off, the Tenno. We've heard individual positions and proposals,  and some one word replies; but now let's hear some details. If elected how will you deal with these marauders?"

"RAhWARGARHGWAR!'  (The tenno cannot best me!)  RAWGRGRwRHAWR! (My lesser opponents wish to kill the tenno, but not I)  RAWAWWAGHAWGRAWRH!  (I shall torment them, drive them insane with the nightmares!)  RAWRHAWRHGHAGWGRawrHWHRGAWH! (The tenno will become a laughing stock of insane children, who do nothing but cry!) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Victory)"

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He looks at card.

"Their fate is the same as of the infested. The old war is not over unless the ground swells with Tenno blood. Now that me and my Shadow have exposed their heart, anyone can feel free to cleave it beating from it's nest. Under my rule, nobody will support these children. Everyone will turn against them, and focus only on them. With them gone, Natah will return to me, and no Tenno will ever breathe again."

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He looks at card.

"TENNO BONES! SHALL BE THE FOUNDATION OF GRINEER HOMES!" The councilor raged, and the crowd responded as if that was an oft-said saying, cheering around him. "They will be crushed underfoot! Pulverized! Into dust!"