Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Dictatorial Debate [OOC]

Rakawan

I will clarify things as they pop up. I want to mostly do this sponataneously, for the lolz.

For now let's just see where this goes.

Oh and no attacking other candidates physically, no overly mature (profane or sexual) comments. You may imply things but try to keep it family friendly.

Also no asking about controversial topics from real life. I.E no asking if Kela is Pro-lgbt or if Sargas Ruk is pro-choir or pro-life. Well such things could be amusing it could also go badly very quickly. Keep the issues to ones that might feasibly exist in warframe.

8 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I do remember him saying things like "Die leech, bloody worm" in game and also "Would you look at you, worthless ugly freaks".

So he's mainly calm and condescending, but ofc can get angry and such

He only did that durring battle though. Look at his dialoge durring the "Tubemen of Rego" event. That's where his character truly shines.

23 hours ago, Rakawan said:

First rule:

Candidates must be characters actually in Warframe lore.

No original OC villains running here.

Welp.
There goes Umbra for System Dominator.

*quietly* sorry man, gotta pack up your manufactory. They aren-dude. DUDE. YOU CAN'T JUST 'F*** DA POPO' HERE. Just...Umbra, put the-PUT THE. *sigh* WE GOT A 23-19!
-muffled sounds of a scuffle. There is gunfire. And screaming. And something about 'The North will rise again as it always remembers tuesday'

20 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I don't think i'll continue posting here, since i'm not the best as acting out other characters, and i'm already being bashed a tiny bit about my acting skills so far (what i think anyway).

Have fun with this rp guys.

Does that mean Regor's free for the taking?