Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 6 Accepted Submissions

[DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno! 

Thanks to all of you who got your creations in before the October 25th deadline. The verdict is officially in, so I’m here to tell you who made it into the next round! 

Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin - Volkovyi

Carabid Ash Helmet - artarrwen

Telamon Atlas Helmet - artarrwen

Spitefire Graxx - Faven_PS

EMPEROR Frost Skin - Hitsu San

Ember Graxx - Faven_PS

Nyx Graxx - Faven_PS

Saryn Graxx - Faven_PS

Sari Syandana - malayu

Banshee Echo Helmet - Rekkou

More details are to come on when to expect these in-game. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted, and thank you all for the amazing work you do!

:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
-throws hands up in the air-

45 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno! 

Thanks to all of you who got your creations in before the October 25th deadline. The jury is officially out, so I’m here to tell you who made it into the next round! 

Ember Graxx - Faven_PS

Nyx Graxx - Faven_PS

Sayrn Graxx - Faven_PS

Sari Syandana - malayu

More details are to come on when to expect these in-game. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted, and thank you all for the amazing work you do!

Sayrn. Sayrn. Sayrn. Ok.

Edit: Seriously guys, why Sayrn? I see that for a 10th time at least. I cri evry tim.

Edited by mobilehacker

4 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  Hide contents

giphy.gif

Fixed, thanks for the catch.

Ack! I may have made a slight error...

The correct phrase, according to family members who Know Such Things, is "the verdict is in."

So "the jury is out" during the decision process, and "the verdict is in" after it is complete. Sorry.  :(

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno! 

Thanks to all of you who got your creations in before the October 25th deadline. The verdict is officially in, so I’m here to tell you who made it into the next round! 

Ember Graxx - Faven_PS

Nyx Graxx - Faven_PS

Saryn Graxx - Faven_PS

Sari Syandana - malayu

YAAAASS My hype for Sari Syandana is REEEEAAAALLLLL

please somebody tell DE that we seriously need these skins to be treated as deluxe skins and not show prime parts in prime frames. I am so fond of these designs and prime bits ruins it big time for me. I ain't gonna use base nyx with armour of 15 for solely using tennogen skins when i can survive better with my nyx prime with 50 armour. I so need that change before this skin comes out.

Was really hoping for some of the Ash skins this time round seeing as he only has 1 and its the rather bland Ash Immortal Skin and thats it. So it would be much appreciated if next cycle the N3 Vagabond and the Bai Hu Ash skins would be considered. Thank you.

18 hours ago, KarmaINC said:

please somebody tell DE that we seriously need these skins to be treated as deluxe skins and not show prime parts in prime frames. I am so fond of these designs and prime bits ruins it big time for me. I ain't gonna use base nyx with armour of 15 for solely using tennogen skins when i can survive better with my nyx prime with 50 armour. I so need that change before this skin comes out.

I dont do it to pass peoples good work, but i end up passing over soooo much excalibro and volt in my votes. There's soooo many submissions for them. I kinda glaze over when i see them, I try to upvote every remotely good skin I see for less mained frames, while I believe I see a good selection of ash helms, cant say I see an awful lot of ash skins, much less ones I see in my daily workshop feed.