Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #82!

[DE]Rebecca

i just need to put my two cents in before the hate mob, the reason we would do endless void grinding was not just because of the multiple rewards but rather because you would get multiple rewards for just one key, so doing one, two or three hours in survival was worth it not only being a test of skill but having the loot to show for it. so unless the new system has some kind of exponential multiplier for trace collection not many people will stay for to long, maybe for two or three (four at the high end) but you won't be seeing a resurgence of multi wave/hour runs in endless missions.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

-snip-

Sorry to ask this here, been trying to get this into a few DevStreams already.

I've been wondering for long if we'll ever be able to get a timer for all kinds of mission and not just Survival.

Ex: I'd personally love to see how fast I run my Spy missions and compare with friends.

35 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Sorry to ask this here, been trying to get this into a few DevStreams already.

I've been wondering for long if we'll ever be able to get a timer for all kinds of mission and not just Survival.

Ex: I'd personally love to see how fast I run my Spy missions and compare with friends.

just... get a phone and... start a timer on your own?

if you really are a wannabe speedrunner you need to consider the fact that even they don't relay on ingame run time counter since it can be affected by lags or other crap

Edited by Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern

11 minutes ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

if you really are a wannabe speedrunner you need to consider the fact that even they don't relay on ingame run time counter since it can be affected by lags or other crap

How about leaving me to wish a QoL feature and just have fun with my friends?

1 hour ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

INB4 external timer software gets detected as cheating by warframe and he gets banned...

There are 23 pages of feedback for the blade storm rework. And DE still wants to do it the same way except changing hold to toggle only? seriously?
The concept was wrong from the beginning...

And this is your official poll, most people are against the marking system, you still want to implement it with the same concept...
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/708123-the-second-stream-podcast-episode-4/

Edited by aerosoul1337

as to the endless change , every 5 min or 5 waves   adding  reburning a key  option and 20-30 second delay  misses the point , it adds hassle , and more grind to a game that people just want the end of start and stop game play ... 

soo tired ... you where so close DE  and this misses it  it adds a literal key wall in mission . What's Next a screen to burn void traces in mission ... wrong thought , just     

plus say having a friend in the squad that want's to go on but runs out of keys  to do so would just suck . 

Edited by Ravel7
thoughts and more

On 10/29/2016 at 3:20 PM, Ravel7 said:

-snip-

I agree with you. But I can't be bothered getting into massive discussions about this. I do believe that what they've chosen to do completely misses the point.

And that's all I'm going to say. Imma let the rest of the community handle this.

Also, F**KING LOVE the new frame's look. I don't care about the default colour scheme. The colouring possibilities are endless and the awesome as hell fabric thing/look on her stomach looks sick with the metalics. I can't wait just to send hours coming up with the fashion for this beast of a frame. Looks so nice.

Edited by Arniox

On 28.10.2016 at 9:45 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Haha I live in an era where Loki was a starter!

maybe its funny for you i m siting sad here

1st hes rework was so lazy and pointless there is currently 70~pages thread of Volt rework feedback that is still going

2nd you participated in rework of starter frames and forgot hes starter frame w,o deluxe skin

why is volt so ignored frame q-q

On 10/29/2016 at 6:46 AM, (PS4)JTmotherfcker said:

i just need to put my two cents in before the hate mob, the reason we would do endless void grinding was not just because of the multiple rewards but rather because you would get multiple rewards for just one key, so doing one, two or three hours in survival was worth it not only being a test of skill but having the loot to show for it. so unless the new system has some kind of exponential multiplier for trace collection not many people will stay for to long, maybe for two or three (four at the high end) but you won't be seeing a resurgence of multi wave/hour runs in endless missions.

Not to mention as well we will likely lose the ability to gain the default rewards that come every rotation on top of this.  So you wont get the Relics, Mods or Endo as well as the relic, like we do now.

The ability to re-roll the relic loot would have been better than whats on offer as it is still just faster/simpler to re-run the first rotation on the fissures.

Edited by Loswaith