Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Nightmares: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

" Since Hotfix: Lunaro 4 the matchmaking system has been using an estimate for your world location to prioritize servers near you; since this has been polished and is working well we can now do away with the unnecessary split of NA into 2 regions! This means more consistent population in trade/recruiting chat, better matchmaking for Central players, and more squads to hook up with. "

Good addition.

]\'[

OLá. sou brasileiro, jogo muito, adoro esse jogo. Mas aconteceu algo com minha conta. Eu estava jogando e coloquei platina ,sofri vendi coisas que farmei,horas de frente do pc,quando derrepente comprei o nekros, fiquei feliz,mas algo aconteceu e o meu NEKROS PRIME desapareceu da forja. (Não criei) Então estou aqui pedindo honestamente, para que façam algo por mim por gratidão , não tenho provas que perdi, como print , video... Ou como um garoto de 19 anos honesto... Não estou aqui para fazer palhaçada, eu não perderia meu tempo fazendo isso. Façam algo por mim, ou eu peço a vocês que cancelem minha conta Warframe (Hellysas), porfavor serei bastante grato a vocês. Vocês criaram um belo jogo MUITO OBRIGADO PELA DIVERSÃO. 

19 hours ago, Hellysas said:

OLá. sou brasileiro, jogo muito, adoro esse jogo. Mas aconteceu algo com minha conta. Eu estava jogando e coloquei platina ,sofri vendi coisas que farmei,horas de frente do pc,quando derrepente comprei o nekros, fiquei feliz,mas algo aconteceu e o meu NEKROS PRIME desapareceu da forja. (Não criei) Então estou aqui pedindo honestamente, para que façam algo por mim por gratidão , não tenho provas que perdi, como print , video... Ou como um garoto de 19 anos honesto... Não estou aqui para fazer palhaçada, eu não perderia meu tempo fazendo isso. Façam algo por mim, ou eu peço a vocês que cancelem minha conta Warframe (Hellysas), porfavor serei bastante grato a vocês. Vocês criaram um belo jogo MUITO OBRIGADO PELA DIVERSÃO. 

Hello. I am Brazilian, very game, I love this game. But something happened to my account. I was playing and put platinum, suffered sold things farmei, hours ahead of the PC, when suddenly bought nekros, I was happy, but something happened and my Nekros PRIME disappeared from the forge. (Not created) So I'm here asking honestly, to do something for me in gratitude, I have no evidence that I missed, as print, video ... or as a kid 19 years honest ... I'm not here to do slapstick, I would not waste my time doing it. Do something for me, or I ask you to cancel my account Warframe (Hellysas) porfavor will be very grateful to you. You have created a beautiful game THANK YOU FOR FUN. Translated in to English. Via Google Translate.

On 29.10.2016 at 5:30 PM, Groucho_Master said:

Most people on those servers probably won't play the game in english, you will have to change the game language to see the vast amount of people playing.

You might have to do that with other games as well, or, do you really think the rest of the world cannot play computer games in their own languages?

Actually, I think DE should split south america in spanish and portuguese servers (Brazil), and add a Latin NA server for the growing hispanic gaming community in Canada and USA.

Edit: For the record, Eastern Europe is my server of choice when I can't find people in other servers, including former NA East.

This was news to me.

I have always wondered why those servers constantly appeared totally empty when I hopped around the planet during different times of the day. I just thought that people from those parts of the world simply migrated to EU or US servers and those other servers just had no people left.

Chat being split between languages makes sense. Though, this shatters my illusion of the whole Warframe-world having politely accepted English as lingua franca and using solely it in public chatrooms...

Thanks for the info!