Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh! This is practically not a 'BROCO' Mod, please fix

Disthe

You can find Bolto mods with Armor Penetration, Critical Chance, and Critical Damage. Bolto ignores armor, and can't score critical hits.

They made the mods have stronger bonuses when they're weapon specific.. Doesn't mean the bonus wont be randomly useless.

If your Bronco has all the Clip nodes filled out, adding that mod /should/ double your mag capacity... If my math is right. Unless the Bronco is literally locked at a static 2. Without that mod, the nodes add upto a 40% increase, which would be a whole 0 when applied to such a small number as 2. Add the mod and it should all total to a 100% increase since mods like that stack multiplicatively.

Don't ask me, I don't have one to test with.. Yet.

This is not a mathematic problem. lol

Seriously, it currently not affected by clip size weapon upgrades.

As you mentioned Armor Penetration, Critical Chance, and Critical Damage mods of Bolto are invalid they ought to be fixed so.

Random loot is not a problem but the system should filtrate the junk mods for certain weapons.

If your Bronco has all the Clip nodes filled out, adding that mod /should/ double your mag capacity... If my math is right.

Sorry, but those percentages are not added and then used to calculate the clipsize.

You could have dozens of 30% bigger clipsize and nothing would happen since 2.6 is less than three and is rounded down. You'd need a mod with at least 50% bigger clipsize to have any effect on a Bronco.

Sorry, but those percentages are not added and then used to calculate the clipsize.

You could have dozens of 30% bigger clipsize and nothing would happen since 2.6 is less than three and is rounded down. You'd need a mod with at least 50% bigger clipsize to have any effect on a Bronco.

I'm pretty sure they are, otherwise the Lex wouldn't ever gain magazine capacity (it gains +2 from filling out all 4 nodes). The Bronco's 4 +mag capacity nodes bring it up to 2.92, and the next +39.6% would bring it up to 4.08.

Yup, the Lex' four nodes should bring it up to about 8.7~, but it rounds down to 8. Most nodes stack up - just look at mag size. The Braton starts at 48, and the first node increases its ammo by 12. If they didn't stack up, the Braton would cap out at 96rds/mag - yet if you get all of the mag size nodes, the Braton caps out at 117rds/mag. Observe;

Lex;

6 * 1.1 = 6.6 ; no increase

6.6 * 1.1 = 7.26 ; mag size +1!

7.26 * 1.1 = 7.975 ; no increase

7.975 * 1.1 = 8.7725 ; mag size +1!

Braton;

48 * 1.25 = 60

60 * 1.25 = 75

75 * 1.25 = 93.75

93.75 * 1.25 = 117.1875

That mod, on top of all the Bronco's mag size nodes, should bring you up to at least 3 or 4.

I think a lot of the problem is that many weapons share upgrade layouts, and the only thing that changes are the starting numbers. Crit damage is always +.15x, crit chance is always +0.01%, etc.

Edited by Arcalane

Wouldn't rounding down eliminate the decimal fraction altogether?

Looks like it's just waiting for the next whole integer while keeping the remainders.

I mean for terms of determining the actual mag-size, it's rounded down. I assume for calculation purposes that the decimals remain untouched or something, since if was rounded after each step the Braton would max out at 116rds/mag rather than 117.

I have a 34% clip capacity mod and when I put it on my level 30 bronco it adds one more shot. It's kind of pointless since good reload mods make the clip capacity kind of irrelevant, so extra damage/multishot mods are more worthwhile.

Edited by Aggh