Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stormlock [Casual clan, Discord, huge dojo, logo, researches]

Ashvall

We are Stormlock.

Currently a Shadow clan, we seek out active players, veterans or newbies, who enjoy the game, casually or religiously.

What kind of facility does our clan have?

Our clan has been around for 3 years, so you can expect things like:

• A really huge dojo, consisting of 4 floors, which of 3 are very large and it's something we like to boast about. But don't you worry because there are teleporters to help you explore!
  • Our researches are 100% completed and we finish our new researches as fast as possible.
  • Our logo:     

fU9IwUR.png

We are currently allied to "Dollars Alliance". Most of us are from the Asia region, coming from different countries and nationalities.

We also have a discord server. If you joined the clan just ask for the invite!

How active do you need to be?

You don't need to be online everyday, although if you can we wouldn't mind. :D But being inactive for 50 days will cause you to be expelled from the clan. And of course being active might grant you a few perks later on.

Why should you be interested in our clan?

If you just want to be in a casual clan that doesn't pressure you everyday with raids and contributions, but still want an awesome dojo, a logo, and complete researches, this clan might be for you. 

How to join?

Just reply here with your IGN, MR, and region and we'll see if there's any space for you.

Dojo Map:

Spoiler

CowbbuD.jpg

This is only one floor. There are still 3 more floors to explore!

Clan Shenanigans:

Spoiler

Ridiculous Dojo decorations to entertain your trading buddies

7JQlumZ.jpg

Clan Meeting.     Not really...

eBlMGTz.jpg

Chillin'

tQ4V34w.jpg

Edited by Ashvall

Mastery rank - 

Account 1 - MR 11

Account 2 - MR 7 [new main]

IGN - MisterCeltic

Region - Asia, but all are possible

I have raid experience(LOR, jordas makes me dizzy), a mic, and alot of memes.

Hey, I've been looking for a small clan with research done and this seems to fit my quota. I hope you don't plan on increasing the size too much 'cause that was the reason I left mine in the first place. I don't like how high the resource costs get for a big clan. (Coming from a moon clan)

Anyway, IGN is Alpha098, Age is 18, MR 15 (Soon to be 16) with 1k hours. Highly active at the moment, but may go on hiatus due to burnout. Regular and NM Raid experience, Endurance/Escalation run experience. 

Side note, I have memes if necessary.

5 hours ago, warrior4466 said:

Hey Alpha098,you're currently in a clan.Hit me up if you're ready to join. ;).It's fine if you're burnout from the game,as some of us veterans also experience that.

Sorry about that, I was just saying a few goodbyes. I'm ready for the invite now.

Hey, I heard about your clan through the forums, and I am interested in whether a low level I could join. I'm on everyday, I've had previous experience on console, but switched so I could get more dedicated to the warframe community. Just looking for a place to belong and flourish, basically.

IGN: maxthegamer41

MR: 4

Region: NA

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Retrosplicer said:

IGN: Retrosplicer
MR:14
Region: NA

Hey I have been playing for a long time mostly solo and I'm hoping to find people to play with on a regular basis.

Hey man, I'll send you the invite. Feel free to join other member's squad or ask them to join you, but I recommend joining the discord server if you want the full experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2016 at 8:31 PM, warrior4466 said:

We've recently created our very own Discord channel! :D It would be appreciated to have it to stay connected to us.Voice chat is optional but highly encouraged.

As for activeness,as long as you're active in our Discord server,we won't expel you from the clan.If you're planning that you're going to be away for a while,say more than 50 days,just leave us a notice and we'll be sure not to expel you. ;)

As for those who are expelled,you are free to rejoin.

The reason we have this rule regarding activeness is because we're a shadow clan.We've been getting tons of inactive ones in the clan and of course,no one likes a dead clan.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully you'll consider joining the clan,as we are currently kinda short of members.
Cheers.

IGN:mystaken2nd

MR:3

Asia; has discord

still new and need help. Is there still space?