Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A syandana design idea that needs a 3d artist [someone who can do silk,glass, and metal

blazeshadow44

Today, in a caffeine high, i had begun to doodle a design on random sheets of paper, until night time, where i placed the idea in rough draft form on piece of paper, what came out of it was this:

Pl46LdO.jpg

I myself do not have the gear, software, time, nor the experience to generate this syandana and want to give it to someone who would love to make it for tennogen instead of keeping it to myself and letting it go to waste.

Its name is the Ameratsu syandana, and what it incorporates is a scarf like that of the Japanese gods that floats around the head and in front of the arms and shoulders, flowing like they were in water.  The necklace incorporates metal as its primary material source, on the metal of the necklace are half-circle protrusions in which gravitates glass orbs filled with energy.  the three dorsal orbs are not truly connected to the syandana, but are held by these protrusions while the most anterior large orbs are part of the collar.  the dangling part of the front of the collar is like a necklace.  on the most dorsal part of the design would be an extension flowing inferiorly made from a flexible material, this extension lays perfectly on the back of the warframe.  in the inside of the collor is a small lining of the same material as well.

i hope you guys enjoy this design, and if you adopt it, please send me some progression pics.

Enjoy!