The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

1 minute ago, texrei said:

Just list them all, because every warframe does something good to his teammates. But it's really not what players usually call "support". Like you wanting your dedicated buffers (whose role most of them can partly play) i want my dedicated supports too. I mean that ones who are all about healing, giving energy and shields, reviving and doing other things directed to warframes, not enemies. Like Trinity but not Trinity

dead xD

3 minutes ago, Midrib said:

Considering Bards in most games are usually support based, I really hope bard will be a more of an offensive type warframe rather than a support, would be a lot more interesting.

we have sound support already.

5 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

They'll probably do as always :

Ask the design council for names and then make them vote for the names they liked, and we'll end up with the name of a divinity or an history/mythology reference.

And once again there will be no originality.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

6 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Ask the design council for names and then make them vote for the names they liked, and we'll end up with the name of a divinity or an history/mythology reference.

As I am in the DC, I gotta say that when voting I always choose the one that I feel is best, within the Warframe universe. Titania for example was just the one of the options that I felt best fit her abilities and such. 

5 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

^this

I hate it when everyone has all these great names and then the design council still manages to make something without any significance or just something completely generic and expected.